Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 407437 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4470 on: July 10, 2013, 12:05:56 am »

Alexander turned off, and went off clanking in search of Salvatore. It was funny, really. The man was Berebian- the only one he knew to be Berebian, and yet Alex would not rather talk to anyone else but him- he wanted to know if he was a traitor, and if he was, he didn't want any of his Menelean comrades to view him as one. And as such, he was looking for Sal. He had some talking to do.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4471 on: July 10, 2013, 12:11:28 am »

: "Yeah. Comes with working for Mannan, I guess. Never thought I'd be wearing anything other than Menelean colors."

: "Fancy...hat? What's the deal with that thing, anyway?"

Gregor led the way to the stables.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: July 10, 2013, 12:24:34 am »

: "Funny thing about that. Running from some very powerful assailants who wanted our heads for bounty money, we took solace in Berebia. Gregor has a good head on him and was able to talk Bishop Mannan out of jailing us for good - or worse. As it turned out, Mannan shared some goals with us all along, so we were drafted as, essentially, special advisors for combating Prixima and her growing power while under Berebia's royal wing. That's why I'm wearing purple, the official color of Berebia!"
"It's nice to hear you're working for Berebia, now, even though you guys just swapped one set of corrupt, selfish nobles for another."

"But, on the more pressing side; you have a bounty? Do you know who set it on you? Maybe one of the relatives of that guy that Adrien turned into mush, or something?"
I need to put something interesting here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4473 on: July 10, 2013, 12:29:34 am »

"Well, you should not be sad about this or anything, think about this as a new life opportunity. Or if you prefer.. you could join the Forsakens.. but I doubt it would change too many things."

He took his hood and his mask off and shook his head a bit.

"I guess you may be needing glasses instead of a monocle, my friend, that was no hat. It was just my hood, as for the mask.. it is how I tell the Forsakens that I am the king now. You could say it works as a king symbol, just like a crown."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:35:25 am by Praefectus Screptum »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: July 10, 2013, 12:31:55 am »

"But, on the more pressing side; you have a bounty? Do you know who set it on you? Maybe one of the relatives of that guy that Adrien turned into mush, or something?"

: "Oh! I thought someone would have told you by now. Uh, Prixima backstabbed all of us and handed out false bounties for our heads, essentially making us outlaws. We didn't know this until recently."

Charlotte kind of contorted her face trying to remember. She then looked at the ground, not at Seyena's face, as she recited them.

: "Gregor, Derick, Ami, Chris, Alex, Riven, Olison, Valor. Finally, you and I. I'm assuming Prixima didn't want to anger the Forsakens, and that's why Tantallos is not on there. 2500 gold for each of us, but 4000 for Gregor. Dead."

Even Charlotte was surprised she remembered this. She was in a drunken stupor by the time she saw the poster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: July 10, 2013, 12:35:18 am »

: "No offense, but all I really want to do is get back to Menelea. Preferably without someone trying to kill me or anyone else here. Though congratulations on becoming King of your people."

: "I only called it a hat because I didn't know how else to describe it. My eyes are fine. Mostly."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: July 10, 2013, 12:47:15 am »

"Not offended at all. And I guess we will have to kill the crazy lady to reach that. And thank you, as soon as we finish this, I must return to solve the undead problem for once, and then...study more to become something better than a Druid.."

"A hood is a hood, sentinel person. Well, I still need to talk to the assassin person about his new functions as he is going to be our spy and.. "problem solver", if you know what I mean. And that obviously mean stabbing people who are bringing problems to us."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:56:08 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4477 on: July 10, 2013, 12:58:49 am »

: "Oh! I thought someone would have told you by now. Uh, Prixima backstabbed all of us and handed out false bounties for our heads, essentially making us outlaws. We didn't know this until recently."

Charlotte kind of contorted her face trying to remember. She then looked at the ground, not at Seyena's face, as she recited them.

: "Gregor, Derick, Ami, Chris, Alex, Riven, Olison, Valor. Finally, you and I. I'm assuming Prixima didn't want to anger the Forsakens, and that's why Tantallos is not on there. 2500 gold for each of us, but 4000 for Gregor. Dead."

Even Charlotte was surprised she remembered this. She was in a drunken stupor by the time she saw the poster.

Seyena stood still for a few moments, her expression unreadable.

Then:

"That explains the Kesselring officer aiding the creepy druid, doesn't it?"

"She must really want us dead. Is that stupid rock so important to keep secret?"
I need to put something interesting here.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: July 10, 2013, 01:30:24 am »

: "Ha, sometimes I envy kids. They've got a better outlook than I could ever dream up."
Olison chuckled briefly.
: "But for people like me, there's no point in trying to enjoy the world if there's no-one there to protect it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: July 10, 2013, 01:37:44 am »

Chis stood up and walked around on the beam for a moment.

"I suppose that's true. If children are to enjoy life there have to be protectors around. People like you and I who are not afraid to die should fate dictate it."

He put a hand on the slope of the ceiling.

"There were more children than I expected at the Forsaken castle."

"Perhaps one day there will be a little Shields running around among them and getting into trouble."

He was quiet for a few moments before he lightly dropped off of the beam and landed in the middle of the floor.

"...Although sometimes I worry what any child of mine would be like."

He fixed his eyes on Olison.

"What about you? Ever have any thoughts about a family of your own?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: July 10, 2013, 01:51:34 am »

"She didn't have to teach much, using a staff is simple enough."
*Crack*

:"Whoop, broke a cup. I'll better hide the pieces."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4481 on: July 10, 2013, 02:46:59 am »

Edwin glanced over to Ami as she scrambled to hide the cup pieces.

"I know, I get like that too when people talk about Anima like that. I've broken my share of cups, let me tell you."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: July 10, 2013, 03:06:10 am »

:"I just get a little annoy when said it's simple. Swinging a sword is simple, but there a clear gap between a farmer who just picked one up and a master who train with it his whole life."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: July 10, 2013, 03:29:57 am »

"Oh I know that feeling. There are wizards out there who don't think too much of Anima magic, because of it's perceivably simple components of fire, lightening and wind. There are ancient magic users who think it's simple to cast because theirs is seemingly so complex in comparison, which means they don't bother with it, and there are light casters who think that it's too crude and unrefined compared to light magic for them to bother putting any effort into it. It's very frustrating when I meet these people."

Edwin shakes his head before looking back at Ami.

"Actually, I don't remember if we have introduced ourselves to each other back at the castle. I was quite a vicious affair, and in all the fighting it slipped my mind if we have or have not... My name is Edwin. What's yours, my dear?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: July 10, 2013, 11:18:20 am »

"She must really want us dead. Is that stupid rock so important to keep secret?"

: "Well..."

Charlotte reaches for something in a pocket in her armor and sighs in relief. She motions toward Seyena and then toward the door.

: "Why don't we take a walk?"
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 ... 559