Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 222

Author Topic: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.37.0 | DF 42.06  (Read 974605 times)

fricy

• Bay Watcher
  • [DFHACK:ZEALOT]
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Therapist (Maintained Branch) v.28.0 | DF 40.14
« Reply #1800 on: November 17, 2014, 01:54:44 pm »

just out of curiosity, how does one map these layouts? where do they get the values like "translation_vector=0x01aeaaa8"?
I checked 2 layouts on a diff checker and there are only like 53 lines of difference out of 382, I'd be more then willing to update the file whenever a new version comes around.

They are generated from these .xml files. In a nutshell: you compile dfhack with the proper structures and run devel/export-dt-ini in the console. Please don't ask me how to create the xml-s themselves. :)
Good news, Quietust is at work, 40.16 is incoming.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1801 on: November 17, 2014, 05:14:51 pm »

unfortunately i haven't had a lot of time and i'm still tinkering with the emotions stuff, so you'll have to manually update for 40.16:

40.16 windows

40.16 linux

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: November 17, 2014, 05:31:11 pm »

DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Mokkun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: November 17, 2014, 05:31:19 pm »

unfortunately i haven't had a lot of time and i'm still tinkering with the emotions stuff, so you'll have to manually update for 40.16:

40.16 windows

40.16 linux
Thank you for your work.

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1804 on: November 17, 2014, 05:37:36 pm »

40.16 windows

40.16 linux
Thank you for your work.
thank Quietust :)

0.40.16 OS X layout
thanks again for the prompt OSX layout

Zorromorph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: November 18, 2014, 01:24:20 am »

Thank you Quietust!  And you too splinterz, anyway! :P

And also very much to chaosegg for this:

Quote from: Chaosegg
to use the above quoted manual memory layout update link properly you must:
>Click< on the folder link on the lower left (e.g. "windows" written in blue),
then >click< the bottom left link named v0.40.15_graphics.ini (also blue)
rightclick-> save as... on the Raw button (top/middle/right, left of Blame and History),
this should give you a nice little file called v0.40.15_graphics.ini which you then shove in the folder address:
\Dwarf-Therapist-WIN-28.0.0\share\memory_layouts\windows

without which there's no way I would have known how to get it to work. 

Chimerat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: November 18, 2014, 08:42:31 am »

40.16 windows
What would one do with that information? Just paste into existing files? Or replace them?

Also...I still have not found how to do the "don't resort the animals" option you'd mentioned earlier. :-[

Chaosegg

• Bay Watcher
  • Watch what is done more than what is said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: November 18, 2014, 08:51:57 am »

Much praise and thanks to those who crafted us the memory layouts for 40.16!

See above posts for links to the raw data with which to manually update Dwarf Therapist
(I assume one must then copy/paste said data into a new .ini file named v0.40.16_graphics.ini though maybe there is an easier way?).

Or one can go to
https://github.com/splintermind/Dwarf-Therapist/tree/DF2014/share/memory_layouts
then,
(quote edited for clarification)
to manually update Dwarf Therapist using the [above] github link: (Again many thanks to those who worked on this for us!)
>Click< on the folder link on the lower left (e.g. "windows" written in blue),
then >click< the bottom left link named v0.40.16_graphics.ini (also blue)
rightclick-> save as... on the Raw button (top/middle/right, left of Blame and History),
this should give you a file called v0.40.16_graphics.ini which must be placed in the folder of address:
\Dwarf-Therapist-WIN-28.0.0\share\memory_layouts\windows
(with the rest of the v0.40.xx)_graphics.ini files) and thus DT 28 should work with DF 40.16
***Likes 'green' airships for their efficiency.***
Creative seeking other creative TTRPGers to join, or join me, for  immersive, fun, creative, team-crafted stories. Setting flexible; mostly sci-fi &/or fantasy (I know SW, MiddleEarth, DnD, & ST best, but Ulisses Spiele & Cypher System high on list too. There are a few other niche sys. like DCC, a homebrew 3.5 or Pathfndr I/II; But at this point I'd even DM or play a well-run 5e game. Let the ideas flow, and never forget the 4 pillars of an RPG!

banker

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: November 18, 2014, 05:44:03 pm »

Hi,

n00b here, trying to d/l Dwarf Therapist to make my life a little easier. Is wimbli.com down? Any other d/l links available?

Many thanks

dp

int_ua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: November 18, 2014, 06:22:24 pm »

Hi, splinterz, can you please update the linux link to http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=9900 ? It will be the last time, I'll update that page in the future. I didn't notice the update feature of DFFD at first. 28.0 with v0.40.16.ini already there.

Also, deb packaging worked for me, but It wasn't a clean patch really (check the github merge request). Anyone is welcome to make a cleaner patch out of my changes to make it upstream.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 06:26:30 pm by int_ua »

ptb_ptb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: November 19, 2014, 01:40:39 pm »

Hey there, I'm using this with DF 0.40.16 and the memory layout from ... that link ... back in this thread a bit.

It doesn't seem to recognize that my dwarves have ammunition. I have seven dwarves with hunting labor enabled each has a steel crossbow, leather quiver and up to 25 steel bolts. The equipment column is shown in blue with "missing ammunition" in the detail pop-up.

Don't know if this is a known issue or not, but I thought I'd drop a note here.

[EDIT] Huh, also it seems that the dwarf that is hunting is not being picked up by Dwarf Therapist. It only shows six dwarves not the (actual) seven.
()==[:::::::::::::>

splinterz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Therapist Branch
« Reply #1811 on: November 19, 2014, 04:35:03 pm »

Hey there, I'm using this with DF 0.40.16 and the memory layout from ... that link ... back in this thread a bit.

It doesn't seem to recognize that my dwarves have ammunition. I have seven dwarves with hunting labor enabled each has a steel crossbow, leather quiver and up to 25 steel bolts. The equipment column is shown in blue with "missing ammunition" in the detail pop-up.

Don't know if this is a known issue or not, but I thought I'd drop a note here.

[EDIT] Huh, also it seems that the dwarf that is hunting is not being picked up by Dwarf Therapist. It only shows six dwarves not the (actual) seven.
yeah there's a problem with hunters 'ambushing' that will be fixed in the next version. i'll look into the ammo issue, but if you've got a save with the problem that would save me some time.

ptb_ptb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: November 20, 2014, 03:35:46 am »

i'll look into the ammo issue, but if you've got a save with the problem that would save me some time.

I'll hunt up a save sometime today, thanks.

[EDIT] OK, got one
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=10099
Check the Expedition Leader. He has 25 steel bolts, but Dwarf Therapist doesn't recognize that.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 10:48:11 am by ptb_ptb »
()==[:::::::::::::>

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: November 20, 2014, 02:24:35 pm »

*cheers Splinterz on* Thank you lots! Another cheer to keep up the awesome stuff man!
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

metsis

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: November 20, 2014, 03:02:46 pm »

Thank for the awesome tool. Now we just have to wait for 0.40.1718 memory mapping/memory layouts.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 222