Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Ghosts of Exile Plateau: Looking for... Victims... to help flesh out the lore.  (Read 8709 times)

OREOSOME

  • Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Alex walked behind Aaktuvus, a bit worried.
Logged
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Slayerhero90

  • Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Ith and Ralu:
((Sorry for the lack of clarity.))
The armory is a decently sized room filled with metal crates, cabinets, lockers, and shelves. It looks like most of the supplies in here have already been taken or damaged. The shelves, for example, are barren, aside from a box of ammo here or there. The cabinets don't have many bigger guns visible through the grates. The lockers might contain armor. The crates probably have miscellaneous other things. Of note is the discarded SMG on the floor.

Alex:
The staircase seems to be an endless descent, but you eventually make it to the second floor. This is where the trail of bodies picks up.
Logged
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Gotdamnmiracle

  • Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

Pick up the SMG and hand it to Indigo.

"Do you remember your small arms training?"
Logged
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Slayerhero90

  • Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

((1, I don't think Indigo's playing, and 2, Indigo's not a Lotus.))
Logged
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Gotdamnmiracle

  • Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

((1, I don't think Indigo's playing, and 2, Indigo's not a Lotus.))

Grab the SMG giving it thorough inspection. Examine what caliber ammunition it uses and also how much you can find in the room.

"Do you know how to fire a weapon, Catling?"
Logged
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

borno

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Do I really need to dictate every single action to you?)
((What no))
Interesting. Ith indeed appears to observe the eluding armoury.
(wasn't meant for you. My character walked into the door because I didn't understand the description. Kinda pissed me off and I thought it was because I didn't specifically say to open the door. Don't worry, man. You're good. Just kinda frustrated for a tick there.)
((S'all good. I was pretty confused for a moment there too  :P))
"To be completely honest... No. But It can't be too hard, can it? Just point and fire, right?"
Ith says this while rummaging through the crates for materials that can be used to make a knife.
Logged

Gotdamnmiracle

  • Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

"If this SMG works then I will give you my side arm... Understand though that this is an alliance out of situation, not choice. I will teach you what I know."
Logged
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Slayerhero90

  • Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Ith:
The crates store a variety of survival tools. Inside one of them is a machine that looks to be able to be strapped to the side of a person's leg with the label "Salvation" and the directions to insert bullet casings into a slot on the machine. In the same box is an electronic-looking compass, a box of lockpicks, and some components to repair or assemble a gun with, along with material for armor.

Ralu:
The gun appears to take 10mm ammo, but you only seem to find one box, mostly empty. You can't tell how many bullets there are without a quick counting.
Logged
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

OREOSOME

  • Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

"Ugh... Lets keep going."
Alex continued down the hall, worried.
Logged
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Gotdamnmiracle

  • Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

Do you think you could grab all those things. I can see use in all of them. Let's try to get out of here."

(Could I create armor out of the armor components.)
Logged
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Slayerhero90

  • Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

((Without knowledge to make it I'd have to roll a die, but yeah.))
Logged
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Harry959

  • Bay Watcher
  • Anti-Flanking Bomber Goat
    • View Profile

"Alright."
Aaktuvus follows behind Alex.
Logged

Gotdamnmiracle

  • Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

Attempt to create armor, something to cover the torso.

Utilize another uniform from the box for fabric to help hold all of the parts together.
Logged
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

borno

  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I understand. Thank you for the kind offer."
Put them all into my pocket. Show Ralu the 'Salvation'.
"Do you know what this is? I'm afraid I'm not too good at recognising guns, and this one seems a little strange for me.
Logged

Gotdamnmiracle

  • Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile

"I understand. Thank you for the kind offer."
Put them all into my pocket. Show Ralu the 'Salvation'.
"Do you know what this is? I'm afraid I'm not too good at recognising guns, and this one seems a little strange for me.

"I'm not quite sure."

Examine salvation
Logged
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11