Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 515059 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

They're also very environmentally friendly: Never throw away anything if you can still point it at your enemies.

ibot66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just read the first page by accident.
It sounds pretty much exactly the same as this one.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

If they're supplying the government, it's a good thing for the rebels, given that the government is that desperate.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I just read the first page by accident.
It sounds pretty much exactly the same as this one.
... I never did find out who the states were intending to nuke...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

If they're supplying the government, it's a good thing for the rebels, given that the government is that desperate.
The government has always had the best equipment throughout the entire war. The only thing that is slowing down the sheer rate at which they are killing the rebel opposition is that they are starting to run out of ammunition. My guess is NK were sending the rockets to the rebels as some sort of Trojan missile. Rebel tries firing rocket, rocket explodes with the full force of best Korea best value missiles.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

The government has always had the best equipment throughout the entire war. The only thing that is slowing down the sheer rate at which they are killing the rebel opposition is that they are starting to run out of ammunition. My guess is NK were sending the rockets to the rebels as some sort of Trojan missile. Rebel tries firing rocket, rocket explodes with the full force of best Korea best value missiles.
Hang on, they've become savvy that they are producing shit?
And they're trying to weaponize that fact?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Nope, North Korea has just invented Smart Weaponry, which will autonomously fight all (possible) enemies* of The Glorious Leader.

*Approx 99.99% of world population.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

Nope, North Korea has just invented Smart Weaponry, which will autonomously fight all (possible) enemies* of The Glorious Leader.

*Approx 99.99% of world population.
**Approx 99.997.

Assuming that doesn't include Iran. BTW, Google has a really convenient design for information like that, they give you a line graph and compare it to nearby countries (North Korea has about half the population of South for example.)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 11:11:22 am by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

really? What did you type for that graph?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

really? What did you type for that graph?
Simply enough, "Population of North Korea". A number of other ones are there too, like life Expectancy (68).
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Doesn't work for me...

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile

Don't judge the quality of North Korean missiles solely by failed test launches of intercontinental ballistic missiles. ICBMs are very complex things.
IIRC, the majority of North Korean test launches of short range missiles have been more or less successful.

this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

But then, this thread has mostly been about making rather lame joke about North Korea, not actually discussing it.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

We can do both, we are the bay 12.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

Judging by the thread, making lame jokes about North Korea and discussing North Korea appear to be the same thing.
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 341