Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 44

Author Topic: Putnam's DFHack scripts  (Read 116695 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Putnam's DFHack scripts
« Reply #510 on: January 28, 2014, 02:52:56 pm »

Mh... I thought I did.  I updated, dont get the error anymore, but the units dont use the interactions I give them. I have  a Warlock holding staff and blade chasing a gargoyle, but he never uses the interactions. If I just give the interactions to the creature itself, they work fine.

The odd part is that showunitsyndromes confirms that itemsyndrome works, and that the creature in fact has the interactions. Its just that he doesnt use them.

Code: [Select]
- Warlock staff [permanent]
 -  - Add interaction [permanent] ability=Conjure slade boulder, delay=250
 - Wraithblade [permanent]
 -  - Add interaction [permanent] ability=Points his wraithblade at the opponent, delay=450

::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 05, 2014, 02:53:32 pm »

I made a fix in one of roses scripts that was using a function from itemsyndrome.

In the case that someone is having trouble using it on a creature already affected by other effects, I posted the tweaked method here.

Edit : And this might fix Meph's issue posted above because I had almost the same problems. Creature had the syndrome but no CE worked.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 05, 2014, 03:06:35 pm »

Updated itemsyndrome with that.

palu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 06, 2014, 04:41:54 pm »

I put your latest version of itemsyndrome into Masterwork v4i, and got this error when I typed 'itemsyndrome' into the dfhack console:
... V4i\MasterworkDF V4i\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:354: ...rworkDF V4i\
Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/itemsyndrome.lua:133: <eof> expected near 'end'
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        ... V4i\MasterworkDF V4i\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:354: in func
tion <... V4i\MasterworkDF V4i\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:344>
Hmph, palu showing off that reading-the-instructions superpower.
The internet encourages thoughtful, intelligent discussion and if you disagree I hate you.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 06, 2014, 08:20:41 pm »

I put your latest version of itemsyndrome into Masterwork v4i, and got this error when I typed 'itemsyndrome' into the dfhack console:
... V4i\MasterworkDF V4i\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:354: ...rworkDF V4i\
Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/itemsyndrome.lua:133: <eof> expected near 'end'
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        ... V4i\MasterworkDF V4i\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:354: in func
tion <... V4i\MasterworkDF V4i\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:344>

Ah, yes, there was a stray "end" there. Fixed.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 08, 2014, 06:20:49 pm »

Added skillChange, which allows adjustment of skills by unitID. Arguments and such in the code.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #519 on: March 09, 2014, 09:37:15 am »

I like it... more room for negative effects in reactions or spells...
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

troy49er3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 10, 2014, 09:16:56 pm »

Hey Putman, One more question about the hackWish script. Is there a way to get multiple items? Lets say I wanted 10 doors, is there a command to use to get that or is it just one per wish? Thanks a bunch

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 10, 2014, 09:50:09 pm »

There's a couple lines commented (they start with a --) out in the file that allow that

troy49er3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 10, 2014, 10:28:03 pm »

Awesome. You are the man

Isngrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 11, 2014, 04:29:36 pm »

Would a script that applies a syndrome to a creature when its becomes a specific noble be possible?

So instead of having to run a reaction to turn a warlock (Warlock mod from Masterwork) into the overlord caste,when they are promoted/elected to overlord they either change castes or get the bonuses of the overlord from the syndrome.
08:43 PM The wild animals and insects sang a merry tune and the trees performed a dance. I know you're trying to cheer me up, Vishnu, but that was actually a bit creepy.-Rhons

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 14, 2014, 02:42:27 am »

Does anyone have any issues with Moddable Gods plugin? It looks like the gods never pop up. The .lua file is in /dfhack/scripts/ folder, and the gods are in creature_gods.txt file.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 44