Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 435739 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Hmm. Too bad I can't contact the rest of the team, let them know what's going on out here.

Jim watches the tendrils carefully, to see what they puncture (and therefore hopefully track down more hard memories) and also so he can stay out of their way. In fact he stays as far away as possible while watching them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Staying low really worked. At first I was worried it would be easier for them to find us inside the limited area provided by the hard memory's "conscious" part, but then I remembered their scanning ability seems limited. And good luck, SC.))

Keep being dusty, keep watching.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Keep watching.
Thank goodness.

((Good luck! ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

"As dust, I will stay
Unseen, yet observing all
refrigerator"

stay dust, observe

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

(( Now, sir, I'm never going to look at fridges the same way again. ;D ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile

((SC, how will you react if Jim dies this mission? I'm not saying he's close to that, but it's a possibility. As in, I wonder how attacked you are to that character.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

((SC, how will you react if Jim dies this mission? I'm not saying he's close to that, but it's a possibility. As in, I wonder how attacked you are to that character.))

((Well, piecewise did say that if someone with a lot of missions done - Jim being perhaps the greatest example as well as one of the original five - dies, then he will feel greater regret when writing out their horrible deaths.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

((I believe SC has stated that if Jim dies, then that will be it. No more characters.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile

((And we will have no more law enforcement. #ponderingifthisisgoodorbad.))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:53:36 am by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

((Meh. There will still be people who look after the others, and eliminate threats to teammates, but I believe we will all miss Jim.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Uh, well, let's see.

I don't know. I mean, I'll be disappointed that I won't get to finish his character arc - that is, coming to the realization that despite his origins and current body he's as human as everyone else - or his romance angle with Feyri. I obviously won't like losing Jim, that's for sure. :P

((I believe SC has stated that if Jim dies, then that will be it. No more characters.))

I think I said that would be the case if people started spawn-camping new characters; I have no use for that kind of game. Aside from that, the only thing I remember saying was a poor joke that the reason there were 26 people in Jim's generation of clones was that that way I'd have 25 back-ups. :P I probably would take a brief break at least, though.

((And we will have no more law enforcement. #ponderingifthisisgoodorbad.))
((Meh. There will still be people who look after the others, and eliminate threats to teammates, but I believe we will all miss Jim.))

Yeah, you probably won't. I don't believe anyone else has both the inclination and high enough stats to try.  Thanks, though, Kisame. ^^^;)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile

((What a bout Milno and Miyamoto?))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Milno does not have the inclination, Miyamoto doesn't have the stats. As far as I'm aware Milno's policy is 'do whatever you want as long as it doesn't involve me' and Miyamoto needs as many +1s as Jim has to combat stats. I don't know if Radio cares either, though. I don't know enough about the dude. :P)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile

((If only Jack had an Avatar.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If only Jack had an Avatar.))
((Avatar wouldn't help in peacekeeping. You need to be small enough to walk the ship's corridors for that.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 243