Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 243

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Missions 9a, 10, 11, and Heph post war survey team)  (Read 436893 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 10: Stair Wars: May vs The Corpse Slinky
« Reply #1335 on: July 20, 2013, 06:43:33 pm »

Find market stalls. Inspect goods.
((Awaiting canteloupe/melons joke.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: July 20, 2013, 06:49:34 pm »

Apply adhesive to papers while I wait, and draw up necessary papers for a Copyright Infringement Lawsuit, just in case.

Belay that.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:06:41 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1337 on: July 20, 2013, 07:03:57 pm »

Map updated

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: July 20, 2013, 07:07:35 pm »

Use Bureaucracy Powers to requisition a labelled map of the area professionally translated to a language we can all read.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: July 20, 2013, 07:18:18 pm »

Map updated

(( I was mostly joking, but thanks PW :P

The 'which way is up' palace label was the only one in particular I wanted, though I guessed by the fact that the otherwise circular route had an offshoot that went off the map ))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: July 20, 2013, 07:34:18 pm »

Map updated
((is the red dot on the left side the same color as the marked route but standalone instead of connected, about halfway up that side, supposed to be there?))
((I'd thought it was where we were at first, but that was clearly wrong))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: July 20, 2013, 09:53:19 pm »

Keep playing and comparing to HMRC games until someone tells me to do something different.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1342 on: July 20, 2013, 10:01:56 pm »

"I'd better follow the guys who went into town. They might need... support."

Dance as quickly as possible after May and Xan, join the patrol.
You dance down the stairs like you've got saturday night fever and chase down May and Xan.

(( Yay for completely unlabelled maps! Troll. :P

I also don't see this mysterious red circle... ah well, not my problem yet.))

Awesome, thanks Faith.

Study the phrase book, poke around the scout eye controller for something related to those legs
The phrase book contains many short, simple phrases translated into the native language. You particularly like the one about "I do not know what this sex worker is talking about." and "Thats not mine, I'm just holding it for a friend."

[aux:4+1]

You find the internal switches to activate the legs and minutes later you got the thing skittering around like a cyclopean Isopod.

Patrol and stuff. Look for criminal scum.
Criminal scum that's not anyone in the HMRC.

Find market stalls. Inspect goods.
Xan and May continue down the path until they come to where the first bannered buildings begin. The first building is a stall, closed and unmarked. Second, a strange round sort of building, selling tools, it looks like. Simple ones, nails, hammers, saws, shears, home repair stuff. Xan and May roll up to the counter and lean on it.

"How ya doing?"

"Selling tools of insurrection?"

"Weapons of mass construction."

"Check the goods?"

"Check the goods."

May hops the counter and grabs the man working the stall by the goods. She gives them a squeeze and he makes a frightened squeaking noise. May brings her face right next to the shopkeep's.

"Got a license for this stuff?"

Use Bureaucracy Powers to requisition a labelled map of the area professionally translated to a language we can all read.
How ya wanna go about that? Got a contact here, perhaps? Someone you can ask?

Map updated
((is the red dot on the left side the same color as the marked route but standalone instead of connected, about halfway up that side, supposed to be there?))
Removed that dot. The marker is the big red one. Next to the '1'

Keep playing and comparing to HMRC games until someone tells me to do something different.
Turkey puncher is pretty good, if you're into Fowl play. There's Polybius...but you're not sure you want to play it. It looks a bit spooky.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: July 20, 2013, 10:05:24 pm »

Go and try to find a guy I met at one of the secret society of Bureaucrats meeting where we discuss how to better fuck over people who aren't bureaucrats. Then requisition a labelled map in a language blah blah blah.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: July 20, 2013, 10:33:36 pm »

Go and try to find a guy I met at one of the secret society of Bureaucrats meeting where we discuss how to better fuck over people who aren't bureaucrats. Then requisition a labelled map in a language blah blah blah.

(( If you get this to work, I will laugh so hard. And then I will wait patiently for PW to . ))

Awesome. That should make it much less likely to fly into a wall and explode. Now to find somewhere to hide it...

Scout around for a way up onto the wall, try and find a good vantage point

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: July 20, 2013, 11:14:30 pm »

"Does anyone know where I can get more uniforms?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette mission 10: Keeping SVU in Business
« Reply #1346 on: July 20, 2013, 11:53:11 pm »

Map updated
Removed that dot. The marker is the big red one. Next to the '1'
Spoiler: Nope (click to show/hide)
((it's still there))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: July 20, 2013, 11:54:31 pm »

((Can somebody explain to me what the thread title means?))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: July 20, 2013, 11:55:54 pm »

(( Perhaps in reference to the police SVU? ))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: July 20, 2013, 11:58:49 pm »

((Can somebody explain to me what the thread title means?))
((Ask and ye shall receive.))
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 243