Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 166

Author Topic: ☼MASTERWORK☼ (44.12) - DF2019 Updated 24th Nov 2021  (Read 909698 times)

Abraxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼MASTERWORK REBORN☼ - 40.24 - V.006 - Last Update: 27th March
« Reply #300 on: May 27, 2015, 04:32:33 pm »

I've been generating worlds all morning and kobolds have yet to make it through to even a 200 year history.  Am I just really unlucky or is there a problem here?  (standard settings for medium region)

Edit:
I managed to fix it by changing their default site to cities in the entities kobold raws.

I cant seem to generate a world with Kobolds. I have them set as the only Fort Civ in the Civilizations tab in the launcher. There are tons of civilizations in the world too, but its just elves and humans as the options that I have :/

I'm just brainstorming, but is it possible they maybe they don't appear in the civ list because of skulking?

I turned off their skulking in the launcher but that didn't change anything when I generated a new world.

People are in fact using Kobolds in this new version though? Seems odd that it isnt working for me when I have not really changed anything.
i Believe its because their default site is CAVE,which prevents them from showing up in the local civ screen,i had the same problem,so i switched [DEFAULT_SITE_TYPE:CAVE] to [DEFAULT_SITE_TYPE:CITY] and they showed up.

From the Entity token page on the wiki
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 05:05:57 pm by Abraxis »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #301 on: May 31, 2015, 06:40:55 am »

Just a little RL update: I reached my midway point, Tokyo, 3 weeks ago. I'm already 3000km into my way back towards Germany, currently sitting in Hongkong waiting for my next Chinese visa. Got ~12000km left to go after that.

Still reading through all the forum posts, but mainly active in modding questions and the two new tilesets being made.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Inferno4289

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 02, 2015, 09:13:41 pm »

I've been having a weird bug where anytime I slaughter an animal (I've only been able to do war dogs / puppies as my migrants keep bringing animals as pets -_- ) the game will crash instantly. I love this mod for the few days I've played it now but this is a bit annoying.

Also, I've noticed threads from the original Masterwork mod that mention illuminating items to light the area when using rendermax. Is there anything like that in the reborn version yet or is that not implemented?

Again, thank you for your hard work so far. This mod is really fun to play aside from these few issues :)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #303 on: June 03, 2015, 09:17:55 am »

I don't think the illumination items or other decorations are in yet

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #304 on: June 03, 2015, 12:41:17 pm »

Do you have any more info on the butcher crash? That sounds like something dfhack related... because the creatures alone cant do that. I didnt change anything on them, besides the necessary updates for 40.x

Illumination is not in yet, I need to rewrite some TWBT graphic settings for them.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Inferno4289

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 03, 2015, 02:22:53 pm »

Do you have any more info on the butcher crash? That sounds like something dfhack related... because the creatures alone cant do that. I didnt change anything on them, besides the necessary updates for 40.x

Illumination is not in yet, I need to rewrite some TWBT graphic settings for them.

I can't find any form of error log that mentions the crash. The errorlog.txt only has
Code: [Select]
*** Error(s) finalizing the entity BROCK_FD
Unrecognized entity weapon token: ITEM_WEAPON_SWORD_HANDER_ZWEI
*** Error(s) finalizing the entity NIGHTWINGFD
*** Error(s) finalizing the entity WOLFFD
*** Error(s) finalizing the entity TIGERGIRLNYAFD
*** Error(s) finalizing the entity HERMIT
Unrecognized entity creature token: HERMIT
Unrecognized entity position allowed creature token: HERMIT

The last thing showing in my gamelog is just
Code: [Select]
The Stray Puppy (Tame) has been slaughtered.after that it just crashes.

Myaso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 03, 2015, 04:58:39 pm »

Do you have any more info on the butcher crash?
Stray Moleweasel Kit, Goblin Zombie

Inferno4289

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 05, 2015, 01:23:39 am »

Something else that I found odd is that apparently I am also unable to smelt bronze at all. The option simply isn't there under the smelter interface.

Vertibird

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 05, 2015, 01:48:12 am »

Something else that I found odd is that apparently I am also unable to smelt bronze at all. The option simply isn't there under the smelter interface.

Advanced alloys are made at Metallurgist's Smelter.

Brutaka001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 06, 2015, 09:07:49 am »

Also, I've noticed threads from the original Masterwork mod that mention illuminating items to light the area when using rendermax. Is there anything like that in the reborn version yet or is that not implemented?
I don't think the illumination items or other decorations are in yet

I mostly play on Succubus and Warlock(choosing between the two base off my mood) and both have access to them. I think these are the only two Civs that have them as partially magic though. I know some of the Succubus illuminations have item costs, but that's to be expected. The Illuminations are in the furnaces build window ('b'-'e') under the "ILLUMINATION" title between the top and center menu. Don't worry about memorizing the keystrokes for each one since each civ's illumination will have a different key. PLUS, make sure you have them enabled in the GUI, in the "Furnaces" tab at the far left.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #310 on: June 06, 2015, 11:34:30 am »

Brutaka001, you are talking about the 34.11 version, while his question was for the 40.24 version, which does not include Warlocks at all. And no ilumination yet. ;)

Brutaka001

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 06, 2015, 01:59:45 pm »

Ah! My bad then. I have both versions, i just usually play more on warlocks. Sorry about the confusion.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 02:12:31 pm by Brutaka001 »

SammyLiimex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 06, 2015, 05:42:40 pm »

When you get human mode in the game, will guns be something they get again?

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 12, 2015, 06:08:12 pm »

Just downloaded the new version :)  Bug I noticed right away; both 'GUI' & 'World Gen' tabs have a setting for Embark Points.  I'm looking forward to testing out the compact Dwarves.  Do they still have a dedicated 'Reborn' thread?

Edit: Also, the 'End Year' setting to determine how old the world gen is appears to be broken.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 06:09:51 pm by Immortal-D »

dooro23

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 13, 2015, 12:42:59 pm »

The worlds i generate don't seem to create orcs (legends viewer), whether i try to enable them as civilization or not. What am i doing wrong?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 166