Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

Author Topic: GreatWyrmGold's Games  (Read 57238 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: GreatWyrmGold's Games
« Reply #345 on: October 13, 2013, 08:38:19 am »

Shuffle in close to Zanzetkuken and offer to sell him some high quality goods.

Buy company and have it so that when goods are bought, it winds up on a random number generator that goes between -1000 and 1000 dollars that determines how much what you just bought cost.  The random number generator is run again every time an item is bought.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 13, 2013, 09:25:09 am »

Initializing environment . . .

JUNIDES-IV
DEPLOYMENT BRIEFING:
FOUR-WAY STRUGGLE BETWEEN JONQUIL, ASPARAGUS, CERULEAN AND GUERRILLA PARTIES OVER FORMERLY TOP-SECRET CERULEAN FACILITY.
CLONING HUBS EXISTENT AND STRONGLY FORTIFIED ON ALL SIDES.
RUMORS OF CERULEAN PREPARING TO REINFORCE THE FACILITY WITH AN ASSAULT ARMADA ARE WIDESPREAD.
CONTENTS OF FACILITY UNKNOWN. HIGH-VALUE TECHNOLOGY SPECULATED.
THE LACHENKY CORPORATION HAVE BROUGHT A PATROL FLEET INTO LOW ORBIT.
OBJECTIVES:
CERULEAN:
REMAIN IN CONTROL OF BASE AND HAVE AT LEAST ONE CLONER INTACT UNTIL TURN 15.
ASPARAGUS:
TAKE CONTROL OF CERULEAN FACILITY. ENSURE PERIMETER IS SECURE AND CALL IN TRANSPORT FLEET.
JONQUIL:
DESTROY ALL ASPARAGUS FORCES IN THE AREA.
GUERRILLA PARTIES:
DESTROY CERULEAN FACILITY AND ALL CERULEAN FORCES ON THE PLANET.
LACHENKY CORPORATION:
ACQUIRE AT LEAST 200 TONNES OF HIGH-TECH GOODS OR EQUIVALENT. DO NOT LOSE MORE THAN 75% OF DEPLOYED TROOPS AT ANY TIME.

CERULEAN: 5303 VS ASPARAGUS: 7844 VS JONQUIL: 4280 VS GUERRILLA: 3230 VS LACHENKY: 3841

Turn zero highlights:

LACHENKY lose 159 troops and one cloner during planetfall from CERULEAN anti-dropship artillery. Their base is currently lightly fortified but far away from the combat at large.
JONQUIL is currently under attack by both a numerically superior yet technologically inferior ASPARAGUS force, which is attempting to mount an attack on both them and the CERULEAN stronghold with little success.
GUERRILLA forces are busy fighting off ASPARAGUS soldiers spewing out of a stolen and improperly reprogrammed cloner.
CERULEAN is chaotically manning their stronghold, nevertheless, they manage to defend it from ASPARAGUS probing attacks with minimal losses.
ASPARAGUS is assaulting both CERULEAN and JONQUIL at once. There seems to be a stalemate.

Spoiler: CERULEAN (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ASPARAGUS (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: JONQUIL (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GUERRILLAS (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LACHENKY (click to show/hide)

Initializations complete!

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 10:22:01 am by LordSlowpoke »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 13, 2013, 09:46:10 am »

Pretty promising for a game inside GWG's thread.

Infiltrate a Cerulean outpost, cut power supply. Activate cloaking if necessary, fire in 3-round bursts if necessary.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 13, 2013, 10:01:03 am »

Xantalos' Baseball Cap is a baseball cap worn by Xantalos. The Nightcapnomicon is a book of eldritch spells of the dapper hat-wearing variety.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 13, 2013, 10:52:54 am »

I was on Team Evil!

In fact, I seem to be totally absent.

Edit: Never mind.

Fuse elephant hip bones with hipster. Use dark magic combined with bones to deflect any shots fired at me.
"Don't you want to be even more hip?"

Edit: Do elephants have hips?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 12:38:31 pm by Elephant Parade »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 13, 2013, 11:05:34 am »

Raise the dead fashion trends.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 13, 2013, 11:32:13 am »

Open my notes for this adventure. Remove the Asparagus's mortars from the notes, and hence the adventure.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 13, 2013, 12:35:42 pm »

Fuse elephant hip bones with hipster.

The dragon notices the necromancer attempting to do the above action, before it is completed, the dragon shoots the necromancer with his Remington.

"Get the hell away from me."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Battle of Junides-IV, TURN 1
« Reply #353 on: October 14, 2013, 08:09:03 am »

i honestly thought there are more players than five for some reason?

Pretty promising for a game inside GWG's thread.

SHOTS FIRED
i chuckled though

Xantalos' Baseball Cap is a baseball cap worn by Xantalos. The Nightcapnomicon is a book of eldritch spells of the dapper hat-wearing variety.

i assume the current changes are appropriate and will roll with these

ANYWAY

JUNIDES-IV
TURN ONE

CERULEAN: 5701 VS ASPARAGUS: 8065 VS JONQUIL: 4456 VS GUERRILLA: 3072 VS LACHENKY: 3931

Turn one highlights:

ASPARAGUS offensive throws CERULEAN frontier position into disarray as 500-man strong GUERRILLA task force charges towards their position.
The machinegun nests hidden across the wilderness prove a challenge however, too much of a challenge - nineteen CERULEAN troopers fall for 362 GUERRILLA, with the rest of the camp taken with the loss of a lone ASPARAGUS scout.
GUERRILLA withdraws to regroup at the nearest camp.
Their fight against JONQUIL has been going poorly, however, with JONQUIL calling in a drone strike and taking initiative, leading to a counterattack. While causalities were high on the ASPARAGUS side, it only managed to put a dent in the replenishment pool.
LACHENKY continues to be bombarded by CERULEAN artillery, however the inaccuracies from jury-rigging the guns and the distances involved result in the loss of a dozen men and destruction of minor equipment. It doesn't stop them from deploying two cloners, however.
GUERRILLA base command is able to clear out the rogue cloner with the loss of 11 men. Reprogramming it however takes the lives of a further 18.

//

Infiltrate a Cerulean outpost, cut power supply. Activate cloaking if necessary, fire in 3-round bursts if necessary.

[3] Approaching a CERULEAN frontier outpost, [4v2] Tomcost manages to slip past the guards and make his way towards the reactor. [6] Being the brilliant infiltrator he is, he decides shooting it up will surely turn off the power. Sirens go off, but they don't appear to be the same ones they taught him about in Spy 101... [2] Acting quick, he decides to put on his cloak, but it flickers! [5v5v5v5] He barely manages to roll behind a control panel as three guards clad in powered armor burst into the room! [5] As the guards close in, he manages to keep hidden, contemplating his next move...

Fuse elephant hip bones with hipster.
The dragon notices the necromancer attempting to do the above action, before it is completed, the dragon shoots the necromancer with his Remington.

[5v6] As Elephant Parade draws the bones from Personal HammerspaceTM and starts running towards the dragon, he draws his Remington 1100 and [1, 3, 3, 1 v 1, 2, 6, 5] fires, one pellet connecting with the necromancer's [1] head and [1] striking him down on the spot!
"Get the hell away from me."

[3] The camp seems only mildly interested in shows of friendly fire, too busy dealing with problems of their own.

Raise the dead fashion trends.

[6] You successfully convince the quartermasters to replace standard issue helmets with bonnets. You're sure this won't cause any sort of problem in the long run, and are rather proud of yourself. What's more, some of the soldiers actually enjoy the change, as they're more comfortable than the heavy lumps of composites usually used.

Open my notes for this adventure. Remove the Asparagus's mortars from the notes, and hence the adventure.

[2] ...huh. The page seems stuck?

Spoiler: CERULEAN (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: ASPARAGUS (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: JONQUIL (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GUERRILLAS (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: LACHENKY (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 08:11:21 am by LordSlowpoke »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 14, 2013, 08:30:22 am »

Throw flashbang, spray the guards with lead, turn on cloak and get back to base.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 14, 2013, 09:31:41 am »

If you need dialogue, PM me.
Use necromancer powers to revive self.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 14, 2013, 12:58:35 pm »

Locate cover. Hide behind it.

Get my pages unstuck!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 14, 2013, 01:07:59 pm »

Now make a fortune off of my own soldiers!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 15, 2013, 09:57:46 am »

Infiltrate the main cerulean facility alone.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 21, 2013, 06:13:02 pm »

GAME STEAL GO!
Update #?? of Restart

Throw flashbang, spray the guards with lead, turn on cloak and get back to base.

(2)Your flashbang misses completely.
(6)The guards are filled with bullets.
(5)Your cloak is activated.
(2)You trip on a rock and are knocked unconscious.

If you need dialogue, PM me.
Use necromancer powers to revive self.

(5)You are revived, and ascend to the position of GM!

Locate cover. Hide behind it.

Get my pages unstuck!

(6)You find a massive wall.
(3)You manage to unjam a few pages, but the rest are still stuck.

Now make a fortune off of my own soldiers!

(5)You sell your soldiers away as mercenaries. You are now rich, though entirely without firepower.

Infiltrate the main cerulean facility alone.

(3)You get close, but a guard catches a glimpse of you. The guards are now suspicious!

Stealth Indicator: Purple

(LordSlowpoke, if you didn't abandon this, feel free to keep updating. I just read through the thread and was bored. Also, anybody can feel free to steal it from me.)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27