Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23

Author Topic: (RPG) Mushroom Kingdom Wars: Second Story IC: Over and out  (Read 45249 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: (RPG) Mushroom Kingdom Wars: Second Story IC/Game Thread
« Reply #180 on: June 08, 2013, 02:28:24 pm »

"We have to at least try! I won't stand for doing just violence on people without at least attempting peace first."

((Wow I was really tired last night to not have noticed that...))
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 11:08:50 pm by Zako »

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 09, 2013, 01:00:18 am »

"I don't disagree, but knowing the Dayzees, they already tried to talk peace with them... And it doesn't seem to have worked. And if the only reason they bother to listen to us is because we can actually knock some sense into them, well, they need some sense knocked into them.

Either way, they seem to have an ambush set up for us, and I don't intend to become fuzzy food."
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 01:01:57 am by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 09, 2013, 01:14:55 am »

Ochita whispered back
: "If thats so, we'll have to give them a crash course in eviction." And after mulling it over for a second, she added in a somewhat embarrassed tone. "Kiiiiinda what bowser did to us."

"Sounds like a plan. I doubt they will be a problem. These little guys are troublemakers of the worst kind, but they aren't that bright.. at least that's what I heard. So for those who are trying to come up with this "peace" story, you will end up being bit by them!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 09, 2013, 01:36:35 am »

Teressa hurriedly whispers over her shoulder to the others,

"I know, I know! I don't want to become fuzzy food either, but my point stands. We have to at least try for a peaceful outcome before we beat their heads in, it's part of being a guard! Just... Be ready for when this all goes downhill, alright?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 09, 2013, 02:15:15 am »

"Guys, this is really unprofessional.

Let's just wait for the Fuzzys totally hostile response. Then we're still good guys!"

Action: Manuever myself behind Ochi before the battle (duh) begins.

((If pre moves are not allowed or it'll be a bother to change my position, then ignore action :P ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 09, 2013, 01:13:03 pm »

"Guys, this is really unprofessional.

Let's just wait for the Fuzzys totally hostile response. Then we're still good guys!"

Action: Manuever myself behind Ochi before the battle (duh) begins.

((If pre moves are not allowed or it'll be a bother to change my position, then ignore action :P ))
Inezach rolls his eyes at all of the legal-speak.
"The fuzzies are essentially raiders, guys. I think you might be wasting your time with the... the legalese." Inezach moves north 5 spaces and begins harvesting power flowers from the flower patch. "As for these, I wonder if the fuzzies are willing to remain hiding in burning trees?" (bluff)

While Teressa and the others attempt peace, Inezach moves to a nearby flower plant patch. However, he isn't able to find anything. Once he lets slip the word "burning," the Fuzzy goes nuts.

: "Burning? Burning trees? BURNING TREES!? MEEEEEEEOOOOORK! FIRE! THEY'RE GONNA BURN US OUT GUYS!"

A bunch of Fuzzies fall out of the trees. Some are greener than others. All have ridiculous expressions.

: "Nyeck nyeck nyeck! There's no fire here, comrade!"

The original Fuzzy spins its needles in the direction of Inezach.

: "HE said they'd burn us out!"

: "Nyeck. The Crazee Dayzees' Amazee Brigade, come to drive us out of our new home, hmm? Have it your way. AFTER THEM, boys!"

Enemies' Stats!

Spoiler: Terrain explanation (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HP/SP/CT (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Railroading (click to show/hide)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 09, 2013, 01:21:05 pm »

Vilhelmas draws his mace, and runs forward to the only fuzzy he can reach, and in an attempt to make a first strike, swings his mace downwards with one hand.
Move to 9, 7 and attack Fuzzy G

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 09, 2013, 01:30:56 pm »

Vilhelmas draws his mace, and runs forward to the only fuzzy he can reach, and in an attempt to make a first strike, swings his mace downwards with one hand.
Move to 9, 7 and attack Fuzzy G

Vilhelmas charges full speed ahead into battle and, with a running jump, brings his mace crashing down on Fuzzy G near the patch of honeydew trees. A spark is released from the velocity of the strike, and Fuzzy G goes "POP" into a pile of tiny black thorns on contact.

Quote from: Vilhelmas vs. Fuzzy G
Hit%: 100-15-6: 79. Hit roll: 15, hit!
Fuzzy G takes 6+9-2=13 damage!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 09, 2013, 02:59:24 pm »

Ochita cheers on Vil taking one down already, and positions herself to do more damage.

To 11,6 attack fuzzy E
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 09, 2013, 03:54:50 pm »

"Good job, Vil!"
Inezach moves to (7,9) and uses a Yum! attack on FuzzA, punting it into the air and slurping it down his gullet with his long, sticky Yoshi-tongue.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 09, 2013, 06:00:18 pm »

Move to 13, 9 and blast Fuzzy F.

"I told you they were crazy! These guys really can't think right!"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:03:48 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 09, 2013, 09:22:23 pm »

Sighing and shaking her head, Teressa decides to secure the flank for her allies.

Move to 11, 9 and slash Fuzzy D.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 10, 2013, 12:09:21 am »

Boothany knew she could be less then useful here-all those spines made it hard for her to do damage!

She decided it would be best to keep the two fuzzies in South penned up.

"...here I go!" Boothany said, floating south and flexing her ghostly nubs.

Action: Move 4 South and 1 West. Use my Boomuscles to keep that gate firmly shut!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:14:46 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 10, 2013, 08:26:22 pm »

Ochita cheers on Vil taking one down already, and positions herself to do more damage.

To 11,6 attack fuzzy E
Boothany knew she could be less then useful here-all those spines made it hard for her to do damage!

She decided it would be best to keep the two fuzzies in South penned up.

"...here I go!" Boothany said, floating south and flexing her ghostly nubs.

Action: Move 4 South and 1 West. Use my Boomuscles to keep that gate firmly shut!
Sighing and shaking her head, Teressa decides to secure the flank for her allies.

Move to 11, 9 and slash Fuzzy D.
Move to 13, 9 and blast Fuzzy F.

"I told you they were crazy! These guys really can't think right!"
"Good job, Vil!"
Inezach moves to (7,9) and uses a Yum! attack on FuzzA, punting it into the air and slurping it down his gullet with his long, sticky Yoshi-tongue.

Ochita moves closer to Fuzzy E, but not too close. Just as it looks up toward the purple-robed apprentice, a flying sphere of water sends it hurling into the sky.

Quote from: Ochita vs Fuzzy E
Hit%: 100-6=94. Hit roll: 32, hit!
Fuzzy E takes 4+6-2=8 damage!

Bethany floats south toward one of the gates. She attempts to keep it closed, but it's difficult overcoming the strength of three Fuzzies. Meanwhile, Tanky moves in the same spot to help out. He shoots a bullet out of his white, cannon-like mouth. The bullet flies vertically and lands on Fuzzy F. POP!

Quote from: Tanky vs Fuzzy F
Hit%: 100-6=94. Hit roll: 12, hit!
Fuzzy F takes 4+6-2=8 damage!

Teressa sighs and moves to strike Fuzzy D. However, the annoying little critter simply rolls away back toward the tree.

Quote from: Teressa vs Fuzzy D
Hit%: 100-6-5=89. Hit roll: 90, miss! //lol

Finally, the industrious 'Zach runs up to Fuzzy A, kicks the critter into the air and swallows it out. Moments later, 'Zach pushes an egg out of his horribly confusing digestive system. Zach gets a Fuzzy Egg!

Quote from: Inezach vs Fuzzy A
Hit%: 100-6=124. Autohit!
Fuzzy A takes 6+6+2 damage!

Seeing the strength of the heroes and the danger to their home, Fuzzy B, Fuzzy C, and Fuzzy D surround Teressa. As each one approaches to latch onto the poor girl with their prickly fangs, Teressa accumulates worse and worse wounds. When Fuzzy D clamps down on Teressa's arm, a great, bloody gash appears.

Quote from: Fuzzy B vs Teressa
Hit%: 100-6+30+20=144. Autohit!
Teressa takes 2+2+2-5=1 damage!

Quote from: Fuzzy C vs Teressa
Teressa takes 2+2+2+1-5=2 damage!

Quote from: Fuzzy D vs Teressa
Heroic Hit roll: 9. HEROIC HIT!
Teressa takes (2+2+2+2)*2-5=11 damage!

Meanwhile, the last black Fuzzy beyond the southern gate spins up to it and forces it open. The gate door phases through Bethany but pushes the much more material Tanky aside to 10,9. The southmost Green Fuzzy takes advantage of this opportunity, moving up toward Bethany and striking her with a flurry of green needles.

Quote from: Green Fuzzy C vs Bethany
Hit%: 100-10+20=110. Autohit!
Bethany takes 2+3-4=1 damage!

: "WE'RE GETTIN' CREAMED HERE GUYS! Where's Goldie?"

: "Hah! You think I'd miss this for anything? The real battle's only startin' now, punks!"

A golden Fuzzy falls out of one of the trees as the northmost Green Fuzzies assume a tactical position around it.

~~Player Phase 2~~

Enemies' stats, updated!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 08:22:44 am by freeformschooler »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 10, 2013, 09:19:59 pm »

Vilhelmas' usual frown deepens, and he addresses a casual provocation at the fuzzies.
"If you're going to team up on one of us, why not me?"
And then to cement this, he walks over to a fuzzy and swings his mace almost nonchalantly in a low sweep.
Move to 9, 9 and smack Fuzzy C
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23