Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 233

Author Topic: (IRtD) Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail. The End of Gia.  (Read 592035 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: (Illustrated) Roll to Dwarf
« Reply #855 on: August 12, 2013, 01:37:45 am »

I don't always play a psychopath.
I can't remember seeing you not play a psychopath but it's more fun having you cause conflict
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: August 12, 2013, 03:56:57 am »

Can I join this? I found it and thought it was epic. If so...

I spawn as a Grizzled, scarred dwarf. Right above his head it says "Urist Rune, Metalsmith". I'd like to spawn on the right side of the map. Oh man, I really hope I can join! I also attempt to spawn with a copper warhammer "For smithing, he says"

Edit- PS: I am an adequate swimmer, so I don't drown!!!... I hope...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 04:08:42 am by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: August 12, 2013, 06:58:46 am »

Everyone can join till the world gets blown up again not a quiztion of if, but when
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: August 12, 2013, 03:30:10 pm »

Hurrah- (next turn, KMJ blows up the world) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... NEW GAME!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: August 12, 2013, 03:53:03 pm »

Last time the game was killed we just went right on. Thats how we got this one.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: August 12, 2013, 03:53:38 pm »

Pretty much.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: August 12, 2013, 03:55:11 pm »

Spawn as a Prototype, like Mercer. Wander around looking for things to eat. Like magic things that are organic. Oh, and have a archeaotech thunder hammer. Just in case.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: August 12, 2013, 04:02:10 pm »

Hey, I just noticed something! You missed my action back on page 10!
Highly Opinionated Fool

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: August 12, 2013, 04:51:34 pm »

Oops, looks like we have to ignore every turn since then.
Too bad, this was so fun.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: August 12, 2013, 05:12:12 pm »

Just saying.
Highly Opinionated Fool

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: August 12, 2013, 05:17:22 pm »

Dang it! +2 for your next action! This is standard procedure now!

Spawn as a Prototype, like Mercer. Wander around looking for things to eat. Like magic things that are organic. Oh, and have a archeaotech thunder hammer. Just in case.
I really wish I knew what this was, but I don't.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: August 12, 2013, 05:24:40 pm »

Dang it! +2 for your next action! This is standard procedure now!

I really wish I knew what this was, but I don't.
Basically, I am a living virus in the shape of a human. I can eat organic things, and gain capabilities based on that which I eat. Anything I eat, I can mimic, and I gain the memories. Said mimicking and memories are perfectly accurate to the point that nobody could tell the difference. I regenerate from wounds, but consume bio-mass(gotten from eating) to do so. Also, I can do things like throw around tanks and run up skyscrapers. Oh, and I weigh about a quarter ton. If I missed anything, anybody, then tell me. Or if you mean the thunder hammer, it is a bloody big hammer that can knock around tanks like golf balls. And the archeaotech just makes it really old and powerful because of warhammer history.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:29:39 pm by ArchAIngel »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: August 12, 2013, 05:34:37 pm »

Basically, I am a living virus in the shape of a human. I can eat organic things, and gain capabilities based on that which I eat. Anything I eat, I can mimic, and I gain the memories. Said mimicking and memories are perfectly accurate to the point that nobody could tell the difference. I regenerate from wounds, but consume bio-mass(gotten from eating) to do so. Also, I can do things like throw around tanks and run up skyscrapers. Oh, and I weigh about a quarter ton. If I missed anything, anybody, then tell me. Or if you mean the thunder hammer, it is a bloody big hammer that can knock around tanks like golf balls. And the archeaotech just makes it really old and powerful because of warhammer history.
That's sounds really strange, but if you roll good then you'll be something like that.
Just keep in mind that I try to at least keep things somewhat balanced, so you can't go head to head with a tank just for who/what you are. And nobody's invented the tank, yet, anyway.
...And before anyone tries too, you are still under the Tech Level of Dwarven, which does not permit tanks.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: August 12, 2013, 05:38:22 pm »

That's sounds really strange, but if you roll good then you'll be something like that.
Just keep in mind that I try to at least keep things somewhat balanced, so you can't go head to head with a tank just for who/what you are. And nobody's invented the tank, yet, anyway.
...And before anyone tries too, you are still under the Tech Level of Dwarven, which does not permit tanks.
I don't mind if you remove the thunder hammer.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: August 12, 2013, 05:42:02 pm »

Power Armor yes, tanks no
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 233