Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 233

Author Topic: (IRtD) Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail. The End of Gia.  (Read 590510 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: (IRtD) Roll to Die/Revive/Dwarf/Derail, making a Hex Map OF THE WORLD!
« Reply #2550 on: October 12, 2013, 03:39:36 pm »

Okay uh new game time. You are a super hero. DECLARE YOUR ONE POWER. Oh god I regret this already

What the hell, make my guy a badass-normal
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: October 12, 2013, 03:42:17 pm »

This thread should really just be called Bay12, because that's really the only summary of events up to this point that works in title form.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: October 12, 2013, 03:48:22 pm »

Okay uh new game time. You are a super hero. DECLARE YOUR ONE POWER. Oh god I regret this already

Okay, mine is always-active ability to steal all of the powers available in the omniverse at all moments in time.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: October 12, 2013, 03:49:20 pm »

Okay, mine is always-active ability to steal all of the powers available in the omniverse at all moments in time.

Congratulations, you take contradictory powers and you blow yourself up
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: October 12, 2013, 03:51:04 pm »

I stole them.  Who said I was going to use them?  And anyway, my death means that all of the powers are gone.  Are you sure you want to do that?
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: October 12, 2013, 03:53:31 pm »

I stole them.  Who said I was going to use them?  And anyway, my death means that all of the powers are gone.  Are you sure you want to do that?

My secondary power is to remove meta-powers. Paradox? What paradox?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: October 12, 2013, 03:55:24 pm »

I stole them.  Who said I was going to use them?
Power use is a choice? Tell that to these people. And, arguably, the Thing, Case-53's, etc etc.

[/quote]
And anyway, my death means that all of the powers are gone.  Are you sure you want to do that?
[/quote]
I don't follow.

What's your primary power?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: October 12, 2013, 03:56:43 pm »

Power use is a choice? Tell that to these people. And, arguably, the Thing, Case-53's, etc etc.

And anyway, my death means that all of the powers are gone.  Are you sure you want to do that?
I don't follow.

Already posted it. It's a page or two back, probably.

Edit:
I can summon a parade of elephants that reflect my emotions. If I'm angry, they trample EVERYTHING. Including time and space.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: October 12, 2013, 04:00:28 pm »

Since my power would steal this, would that mean I'm still alive, or that I am dead and everyone has void powers?

I don't follow.

I stole the powers from everyone, so they have nothing.  Since I stole them from all moments in time, no one can ever get anything without it becoming mine by principle of the power.  With my death, the powers die with me.

Alright then, depending on how paradox works, I'm dead or not.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: October 12, 2013, 04:06:40 pm »

Already posted it. It's a page or two back, probably.
Edit:
I can summon a parade of elephants that reflect my emotions. If I'm angry, they trample EVERYTHING. Including time and space.
How are those related?

I don't follow.
I stole the powers from everyone, so they have nothing.  Since I stole them from all moments in time, no one can ever get anything without it becoming mine by principle of the power.  With my death, the powers die with me.
You do not have that power. If you did, there would be no superheroes in any reality ever. Action Comics #1 disagrees.

More likely, you're nonexistent.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: October 12, 2013, 04:07:13 pm »

Since my power would steal this, would that mean I'm still alive, or that I am dead and everyone has void powers?

I don't follow.

My third power is to prevent all of my powers from being stolen, including itself.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: October 12, 2013, 04:13:25 pm »

My third power is to prevent all of my powers from being stolen, including itself.
Isn't that a meta-power?
Sig

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: October 12, 2013, 04:16:58 pm »

Isn't that a meta-power?
My fourth power enables me to use meta-powers without being affected by my second power.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: October 12, 2013, 04:18:21 pm »

Isn't that a meta-power?
My fourth power enables me to use meta-powers without being affected by my second power.
Isn't that arbitrary?
Sig

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: October 12, 2013, 04:20:39 pm »

Isn't that a meta-power?
Isn't that arbitrary?
My fifth power enables me to ignore normal logic.
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 233