Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28

Author Topic: (SG) Less Than Perfection - now dropped  (Read 24721 times)

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Less Than Perfection - Prologue
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2013, 09:54:41 am »

"I must say that I agree with Mr. G, Mr. D. We're not making sex robots. We're making humans that will fuck you if you ask, but that won't ask themselves. Can we move on to other topics, now?"
It's Mr.S, and I was being sarcastic. What about using that news up-link to fetch recipes. She's a chef, right?
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2013, 10:44:21 am »

Hmmm, Jasmine is more of a scent oriented name. How about a food oriented one? Candy? Cupcake? Sugar? Shoot, all I am getting are nicknames for sexbots. Jasmine is fine. ... Jasmine Thyme! Then, if she gets her own cooking show, the catch phrase could be "what time is it? It's Jasmine Thyme? -laugh uproariously at his own stupid joke-

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2013, 11:07:55 am »

Mr. N considers the idea. "Hm, Jasmine... I like it. Just think, we copyright the name, and then we can sue Disney for millions... no, billions because of their stupid Aladdin movie! It's perfect!"

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2013, 11:40:32 am »

Mr. N considers the idea. "Hm, Jasmine... I like it. Just think, we copyright the name, and then we can sue Disney for millions... no, billions because of their stupid Aladdin movie! It's perfect!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoPT_2xA4pI
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2013, 11:48:15 am »

We could expand into military venues as well. Contract a version of the bots to the military, have them sent into other militaries and seduce the higher in commands. Of course, we sell them to every military, and design the versions we sell them with flaws that ensure they break down after a few years, which keeps them buying!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2013, 02:33:16 pm »

Mr. S finally finds the time to take part in the goings-on of today's meeting in between his busy schedule of playing videogames and social networking, and a good thing, too, because he has something actually useful to add.

"I vote for Jasmine. Exotic, yet commonplace, like all our products. Also, what the heck is the name of this place? I swear, Sudden Retrograde Amnesia Syndrome will get me someday."

Carl sighs.

"Mannkorp, Mr. S. You are in the Mannkorp building and this is the meeting of the Mannkorp board of directors. Still, your suggestion has merit. Jasmine. Much better than Bob."

Mr. G, having finally coped with the lack of military support for this project, rejoins the discussion.

"I'd like to just put in that we could market this towards middle aged bachelors with a few modifications..."

"That's true, but I wouldn't want to be responsible for a rape, nor any crazed sex bot/clones we produce."

"But that's the beautiful thing! Make them 'imprint' on the owner!"

"Can you imagine what the press would think! Here's RubyCo.'s newest model: It imprints on you and never stops asking for sex. Let me handle PR."

"Mannkorp, Mr. S. Mannkorp."

"I must say that I agree with Mr. G, Mr. D. We're not making sex robots. We're making humans that will fuck you if you ask, but that won't ask themselves. Can we move on to other topics, now?"

"It's Mr.S, and I was being sarcastic. What about using that news up-link to fetch recipes? She's a chef, right?"

"Also a reasonable idea. Perhaps the newslink could be made more versatile."

"Hmmm, Jasmine is more of a scent oriented name. How about a food oriented one? Candy? Cupcake? Sugar? Shoot, all I am getting are nicknames for sexbots. Jasmine is fine. ... Jasmine Thyme! Then, if she gets her own cooking show, the catch phrase could be "what time is it? It's Jasmine Thyme!" Mr. O adds, laughing in his characteristically unpleasant manner.

"Hm, Jasmine... I like it. Just think, we copyright the name, and then we can sue Disney for millions... no, billions because of their stupid Aladdin movie! It's perfect!"

"Don't quote me on that, but I think that copyright law doesn't work like that. Also, I think that that's in the public domain already by now. Don't quote me on that, however."

"We could expand into military venues as well. Contract a version of the bots to the military, have them sent into other militaries and seduce the higher in commands. Of course, we sell them to every military, and design the versions we sell them with flaws that ensure they break down after a few years, which keeps them buying!"

"Oh, our engineered people have a lifespan of 12-20 years on average, and they reach maturity in one year these days. Just reminding you about that - we could shorten the lifespan, naturally - it's all a matter of reprogramming the killswitch."

Carl looks down at the notepad again.

"To summarize, we've got here a Jasmine Thyme, a mixture of an archetypal housewife and a factory worker in build and structure, possessing a heightened sense of smell and taste, increased intelligence, good manual dexterity and coordination, reasonably good looks and a talent for smalltalk that is augmented with our primary gimmick this time around, a cranial implant providing access to the news and the net remotely. I think we've got the concept down, unless any of you have objections."

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2013, 03:13:33 pm »

"No objections here. I think we can pass this one onto the R&D department."

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2013, 03:24:47 pm »

"Excellent. What's next on the agenda?"
(I think it'll be a running gag that Mr.S forgets the name of Mannkorp)
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2013, 03:46:50 pm »

"No objections here. I think we can pass this one onto the R&D department."
+1 -Waves an intern in to dispose of his empty slurry container, and the leftover -ahem- raw materials-

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2013, 04:14:32 pm »

Mr. H looks up sheepishly, as he just realized that the meeting had started.
"Did I miss much? We where discussing our next product, correct? Whatever it is, I suggest that it fixates on its owner and requires less in the way of food and similar. although if we do that we may want to make it so that it can only metabolize something we make..."
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2013, 04:27:53 pm »

"Sounds good to me.
Mr G turns to his large-chested intern.
Marcy, get me some scotch."

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2013, 04:27:57 pm »

Mr. H looks up sheepishly, as he just realized that the meeting had started.
"Did I miss much? We where discussing our next product, correct? Whatever it is, I suggest that it fixates on its owner and requires less in the way of food and similar. although if we do that we may want to make it so that it can only metabolize something we make..."
Is it within our capabilities to 'flip' it's biology, so that it cannot digest normal food?
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2013, 04:44:56 pm »

"We can do everything else."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2013, 04:45:38 pm »

"We can do everything else."
"What do you mean?
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2013, 04:55:40 pm »

"Don't quote me on that, but I think that copyright law doesn't work like that. Also, I think that that's in the public domain already by now. Don't quote me on that, however."

"Nonsense, we just invite the judges to our executive golf retreat and offer them bribes. It's been company policy for 20 years, and I see no reason to change that now."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28