Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 253333 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Mind making a character before coming in again? You can be a magical version of one of those girls from Rhad's place if it help. Did you play in that game?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Yeah, that's pretty much the only rule of this thread. Need to be active, dead, or waitlisted."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Mind making a character before coming in again? You can be a magical version of one of those girls from Rhad's place if it help. Did you play in that game?"
"Yeah, that's pretty much the only rule of this thread. Need to be active, dead, or waitlisted."
"Okaaaai I'll figure something out. I guess. Maybe. Probably."

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Catherine just sorta skips back towards the others.
"Hey guys! I'm back. Anything important happen?"
Meanwhile, Chibi-Catherine watches from afar, and chuckles to her self.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Nothing important ever happens."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"I'm baaaaaaaaaaaa- ASJSLTJESKLR"

Our favorite mysterious person gets her dramatic entry interrupted by magical girl slap, because Stella is not above doing that to her.

"..."

(Apparently she's above talking, though. Who would have thought?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Angel stops attacking Kyle. "Hi! Who are you?"
Sig

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Catherine notices the two new people, and immediately gasps in surprise.
"Huh? Oh my gosh, we've got a new person! Heck yeah, this is awesome! Oh! I should probably introduce myself and stuff, huh? I'm Catherine Valten, and... who are you?"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 08:11:12 pm by OREOSOME »
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"Hello there, new person. Greetings to you. I hope that we're not too... strange of a group."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"I'm Stella. This spirit here doesn't seem to have a name, or a form for that matter."

"If I don't have a form, then how did you SUGHSK:gwsESKJEH:L!!!! :C "

Stella seems to be pretty good at slapping her, disturbingly enough.

"Ahem! Anyways, I do like insanity. And hold on, don't I remember a Ca- SAGLKSJGSLKJWHATWASTHATONEFORARGHRAGHWHARGL."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...Are you okay?"
Sig

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Ahahahah, I'm just fine! This doesn't hurt a bit, really!"

"... Unfortunately."

The two proceed to glare the hell out of each other. Well....actually, I lied. The 'spirit' just giggles and Stella stands there looking snarky.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((What does the "spirit" look like?))
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle gets in the elevator and leaves before anyone can do anything else.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((She's sort of a blank humanoid shape at the moment. Fuzzy, kinda staticy and blurry, seems rather poorly grounded in reality.))

"Are you staring at me? Sorry I couldn't take on a better form. I'm kind of wimpy at the moment.

Also, bye person."
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 499