Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 253202 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle walks over to Angel and rubs her back.
"Hey, calm down. She will be back to normal before you know it."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Metal!Stella just sort of stands around.

"Was there a point to doing that, Stella? Anyways..."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

She looks down at Angel, and actually seems... Hurt, for a moment. A tiny, tiny amount of time.

"Sorry. I know it doesn't make physical sense, but think about it like this: Symbolically, there are two places where the soul is supposed to reside. The heart, or the stomach, and it'd be uncomfortable to shove my hand into her stomach. So."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Kyle walks over to Angel and rubs her back.
"Hey, calm down. She will be back to normal before you know it."
Angel smacks Kyle's leg. It doesn't hurt, but it startles him.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle sighs and hugs Angel.
"Calm down."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Get away from me!" Angel struggles, hitting Kyle's face with the back of one hand and kicking Demons Run, both on accident.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle pulls her closer to his body.
"Calm down."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

She winces as a loud crack sounds, and she falls onto a knee. "Ghaa! You... Ihatehavingabodysomuch."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle pulls her closer to his body.
"Calm down."
Angel struggles harder. "Let! Go! Of! Me!"
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not until you calm down. You've already hurt DR and me."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No! I don't like you! Leggo! Nooo!"
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Angel, calm down."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Let go of me! Let go of me! Let go of me!"
Angel is continuing to flail around.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle remains silent and keeps hugging Angel.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Angel keeps flailing and demanding that Kyle let her go.

Katherine approaches cautiously, trying to help without getting in range of Angel's feet and hands.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 499