Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 252095 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

"I um.. erm... Cool magic form or whatever, Stella. Hmm... What now? I'm a bit confused, at the moment."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"...I think he's gone, Angel."

Stella lets go of Angel and looks over at Catherine.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Catherine just does the well known technique of rubbing the back of one's neck, and just chuckles a bit, while she's at it.
"Yeah... I'm just not really sure how I could help.. Oh. I've got an idea."
Catherine calmly walks over to Angel, and attempts to give her a big hug, to soothe her some more.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"...I think he's gone, Angel."

Stella lets go of Angel and looks over at Catherine.
Angel doesn't let go or stop looking.

Catherine calmly walks over to Angel, and attempts to give her a big hug, to soothe her some more.
Angel lets go of Stella with one arm and hugs Catherine tightly with the other.

Katherine comes over and hugs Angel as well.

"I don't like Kyle."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Stella now feels awkward. She turns into magic form in an attempt to shake Angel off or something.

Anna looks on the hugfest with bemusement.
"EveryoneXeveryone. :v"
Well, that was random.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Angel is now just hugging Catherine, but she's hugging her really hard.

"Not Kyle. Never Kyle."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Catherine under normal circumstances would kinda be flailing in a attempt to escape the strong hug. However, in the name of calming Angel down, she just also hugs back slightly more.
"Sssh... It's okay."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't like when Kyle touches me and hugs me. I think he like-likes me. He's a low-lih-con, you know. And I don't like that."
Sig

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

"I don't like when Kyle touches me and hugs me. I think he like-likes me. He's a low-lih-con, you know. And I don't like that."

Yuri is standing still, hair covering her eyes.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Magic!Stella decides to go off and... sword practice? Sword practice. She finds/makes herself a little practice area in the ICOOC-scape and starts slicing up some straw dummies.

Anna does not appear to approve of this, judging from her frown. "Don't you have more important things to be doing?"

"Don't you?"

"..."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((Herpaderp, doublepost. I blame the lag and 504s. :P ))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Catherine looks off for a second, then decides about something.
"Okay, then. That'll make two people I've gotta beat up a bit when I see them again. First Kyle for upsetting you, then Aedan, because... you know. But yeah... You're okay."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Thanks." Angel's still holding on. "I wish Selina was here. She always makes me feel better."
Sig

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"She seems pretty nice," Anna comments on the subject of Selina. "Nicer than me, at any rate. I'm nothing but a big meanie. x3"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're not a meanie."
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 499