Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 253314 times)

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Catherine just sits on the bus, riding to school, and just notices the boy running down the street with some toast, and feels a small urge to chuckle, and another urge to maybe get the bus to stop and pick him up. But then the bus actually stops. So then, she just gets out of the bus, and just looks around the school.
"Hmm.. This is definitely the right place, at least."
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle stops outside the school and shoves the toast in his mouth quickly devouring it. He looks down at his watch and realizes something.
"I had it an hour off!?"
Kyle's eye twitches a little.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Seeing that, Catherine just barely suppresses a giggle, and decides to walk over to where Kyle is.
"Hey there. My name's Catherine Valten. You having trouble there?"
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Angel is coincidentally on the same bus (as is Nuriel, although will not publicly admit to knowing Angel [partly due to typical sibling relationships, and partly because she, as a cheerleader and "popular kid," doesn't want to be associated with "nerds"]). Angel notices Kyle get on the bus, blushes, and buries her nose in her book. Angel really isn't sure how to feel about Kyle.

Nuriel, on the other hand, takes the opposite approach. She gets up and sits by Kyle.
"Hey. 'Sup, Kyle?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Kyle and Catherine are at the school already.))
Kyle lives up to his name as twitch and jumps into the air.
Aedan walks up behind Kyle with a cup of ramen which he hands to the younger man.
"Don't sneak up on him. There's a reason his nickname is twitch."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Kyle and Catherine are at the school already.))
((Oh. I misread. Then they met them at school, I guess.))

"Heh. Poor, poor Kyle. So, how's things going?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kyle eats his ramen looking slightly panicked. Did I forget to mention that by going back to how he was in the Persona game he also became an introvert and... twitchy?
Aedan being the one that was good with people answered for him.
"New girl here scared him and he thought he was an hour late for school."
Aedan reaches into Kyle's pants and pulls out a notebook and pen before turning to one of the last pages.
"Could you tell me your name?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm Nuriel. Surprised you don't recognize me."

Angel was hurrying past and rolled her eyes a bit at this statement. She is so full of herself.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aedan rolls his eyes and flips the notebook to the front.
"You are a cheerleader and related to Angel (See page 324) You are in the popular clique and honestly you are so full of yourself I'm surprised you don't explode. I was talking about the girl who scared Kyle."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Mind making it more clear who you're speaking to?))
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Missed ferry, very mad. 2 hours hopefully... ugh i'm so tired))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It's okay. We're in high school now.))
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Actually the persona universe which also is conveniently a good way to do a highschool AU. Also I will try and be more clear as to who I am talking to.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well, everyone's in high school. Even Angel [11] and Nuriel [older].)
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I just figured that they were aged up or down as appropriate.))
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 499