Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The Reboot Plot? (Don't vote yet)

Time Skip to Future (Several years, no current threats, heavy magic restrictions, living their own lives for the moment)
Matrix Wake Up -Layar- (Lost the final battle and were captured by the Layar. Have woken up to worl taken over. MUCH weaker than believed in 'Matrix')
Matrix Wake Up -Osmodias- (Dreamworld due to mass mind control and mind domination. Powers lost or exaggerated in the dream state)
Ashley Void Takeover Plot? (Void being takeover)
???
??????
Random Voters thingy for those who feel like voting for nothing.

Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 499

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (Currently voting for V3 RotMG)  (Read 253258 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls IC OOC (I don't even know anymore...)
« Reply #7125 on: January 06, 2014, 12:17:24 am »

"To be fair no one expected that she would turn back before Nuriel finished."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7126 on: January 06, 2014, 12:20:12 am »

"...So you're an accidental pedophile?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7127 on: January 06, 2014, 12:20:17 am »

"I never said it makes it go away. I mean, do you think you're some sort of great person? Because judging a friend heavily because of that is wrong. Plus, you're controlled by @GWG. And @GWG made the decision of switching Nuriel back to Angel. Blame @GWG instead of Kyle."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7128 on: January 06, 2014, 12:22:54 am »

"I never said it makes it go away. I mean, do you think you're some sort of great person? Because judging a friend heavily because of that is wrong."
"So is ignoring a friend's faults because they happen to be sorry for it. My biggest problem is that Kyle tells you that he molested a child, and you just smile and nod like he said something innocent, like saying he fought with his brother, or ogled another woman, or prank called 911 as a child."

"Plus, you're controlled by @GWG. And @GWG made the decision of switching Nuriel back to Angel. Blame @GWG instead of Kyle."
"Facts unknown to me at the time, and I try to avoid OOC."
(And I didn't remember the incident kj was referring to. And I'm pretty sure there was a darn good reason I did that...do you have a page number or something?)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7129 on: January 06, 2014, 12:24:43 am »

"I don't have sister. And that was only one... three times!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7130 on: January 06, 2014, 12:26:39 am »

"...I was picking hypothetical examples."
Sig

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7131 on: January 06, 2014, 12:27:14 am »

"I didn't smile and I didn't nod. Look, I've learned to accept some things because I've learned to be a rather nice person. Clearly, you haven't reached that state in your mind to accept some people. Sure, molesting a child is completely terrible, but it's not his fault, as explained by him having no control over the transition from Nuriel to Angel."

"Well, this is the IC OOC. So you're going to have to deal with it."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7132 on: January 06, 2014, 12:29:51 am »

"If it wasn't his fault, he should have mentioned it! Because, you know, accidental pedophilia isn't pedophilia. It's...something that the laws can't really define."
Sig

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7133 on: January 06, 2014, 12:33:31 am »

"Well, you should probably know that one of his weaknesses is his insecurity. So he didn't realize it was a bloody accident!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7134 on: January 06, 2014, 12:34:33 am »

A shiny gardevoir wearing a french maid outfit walks in.
"KJ found the link to the first time made a good reason for a Kyle x Nuriel ship and also the first time Nuriel did something that made Kyle accidentally be a pedo. I found it hilarious. But further into the thread worse offenses occur I believe."

Link appears in front of Will with a button.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7135 on: January 06, 2014, 12:38:41 am »

"Well, you should probably know that one of his weaknesses is his insecurity. So he didn't realize it was a bloody accident!"
"Now you're asking me to believe that anything he does has a perfectly innocent explanation? 'Oh, you bombed a whole city to the ground? I'll assume there was a logical explanation for you to do so!"

A shiny gardevoir wearing a french maid outfit walks in.
"KJ found the link to the first time made a good reason for a Kyle x Nuriel ship and also the first time Nuriel did something that made Kyle accidentally be a pedo. I found it hilarious. But further into the thread worse offenses occur I believe."

Link appears in front of Will with a button.
((Oh. Trying to remember...I think that was either due to Nuriel's trying to corrupt Kyle or due to Angel trying very hard to take back over. And how is that pedophilia?!?))
Sig

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7136 on: January 06, 2014, 12:40:26 am »

"That's a bad example. A reaaaally fucking bad example. Considering, oh you know, somebody already did that and we beat the shit out of him!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7137 on: January 06, 2014, 12:45:02 am »

((Again. The incident I was thinking of is farther on in the thread but I didn't really want to search for it. Also If you do continue the corrupting thing if that is what it was I believe it would be effective.))

"I like cities... Wait, why is Aedan in the exact body I was planning on putting him in?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7138 on: January 06, 2014, 09:44:50 am »

"That's a bad example. A reaaaally fucking bad example. Considering, oh you know, somebody already did that and we beat the shit out of him!"
"That was my point, actually. And you think I don't remember? The city in question was my hometown!"

Also If you do continue the corrupting thing if that is what it was I believe it would be effective.))
((Nuriel's aware she's never returning to Hell, so she's not really bothering to work on stockpiling money by doing random jobs. Which is basically what that was--trying to corrupt souls so they end up in this, that, or the other demon's clutches when they die, then bugging them for her cut when she gets back.))
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7139 on: January 06, 2014, 11:04:11 am »

((That's kind of funny and I don't know why.))
Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 499