Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 198

Author Topic: The Pit of Magic: A Perplexicon Game. [Oh well.]  (Read 376843 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Nobody knows the control word, is the thing.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Also, any acid mentioned here is Fantasy Acid, which of course follows different rules than normal acids.
((I <PROFANITY> knew it.))

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

Also, any acid mentioned here is Fantasy Acid, which of course follows different rules than normal acids.
I also did O_O Did you even look at Perplexicon Wordlist OOC?
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

(...No. Will I receive any heartwarming comments if I said yes? :(

Anyway, yeah. crisis over, I feel like a jerk. Woo~)

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile

Turn the pony back, and take him to the grand room, while still doing actions!

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

(...No. Will I receive any heartwarming comments if I said yes? :(

Anyway, yeah. crisis over, I feel like a jerk. Woo~)
Chances are you will die anyways sooo. Crisis restarted.
"They say love is the most powerful force in the universe. I'm trying to harness it to make weapons of mass destruction."

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

I have no idea what any of the words do, I'm not going to PM any of them at all, I'm not above reading something later but I'm going in completely fresh. So, here we go. CANNONBALL!

---

Look at the other guy, who's equally as bewildered as I am.

"Hey, uhh, since I really don't know what I'm doing, how about we try not to kill each other? I think I'll probably wind up doing a good enough job of that myself."

Myxida Enlastax! how about I don't kill myself today mmkay
((By the way, what did I almost do? I assume SPAWN THE ELDER GODS.))

Oyestmesit Ollospon!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:31:26 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

I have no idea what any of the words do, I'm not going to PM any of them at all, I'm not above reading something later but I'm going in completely fresh. So, here we go. CANNONBALL!

---

"Hey, uhh, since I really don't know what I'm doing, how about we try not to kill each other? I think I'll probably wind up doing a good enough job of that myself."

Myxida Enlastax!
Whatever you do, please, change the first word. DONT USE IT. Under any concept. Except if you want to suicide. I give you this tip because you recently started. But dont do it. EVER. Its the worst word you could have even though of randomly using.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

---

Myxida Enlastax!
Whatever you do, please, change the first word. DONT USE IT. Under any concept. Except if you want to suicide. I give you this tip because you recently started. But dont do it. EVER. Its the worst word you could have even though of randomly using.

I don't know, those two words together might be interesting.  But I suppose we had better warn him of the extreme danger.

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

---

Myxida Enlastax!

I don't know, those two words together might be interesting.  But I suppose we had better warn him of the extreme danger.
What did Enlastax mean? If its an form, it wont really matter. Those things dont usually stay on a form for a lot of time.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

I assume I just tried to summon an eldritch elder god.

I'm trying that at some point, by the way, possibly whilst hugging someone.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Checks own research, then checks GWG's research.

It is a material, and I think that someone already used that combination of words before (derm, maybe)

Sarzael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Starbound

I assume I just tried to summon an eldritch elder god.

I'm trying that at some point, by the way, possibly whilst hugging someone.
It doesnt have to phisically do with you, and its better to use it at range from who you want to kill. But still, stay away from that word unless you have a good strenght stat.
Also, i saved your life. HOW WILL YOU PAY IT OFF!
Just joking. The knowledge of that a weak soul that i can collect if needed is wandering around is more than enough for me :)

Also, since you asked what you were about to do, ill put it on a spoiler for if you want to read:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What you re gonna do now is (Unknown) (Unknown ITEM)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 03:42:50 pm by Sarzael »

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile

((Someone should try to blackhole the eldrich abominations. It could get interesting.

Also, that was a good end for Piecewise. A battle between light and darkness, he he he. Someone should try it when we get someone very high willed. Maybe black hole + everything Bob did.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

KISS OF DEATH

Also yeah, that light and dark thing was cool. I kinda want to try those words with a form, such as a sword or something, but since I'm doing at least the first character totally blind... Fun should happen.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 198