Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 937 938 [939] 940 941 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 981169 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #14070 on: May 25, 2014, 05:52:17 pm »

Basically it means that if you don't break through the barrier during your action, it defaults to the secondary action posted, if one applies. It means a free action if you fail.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #14071 on: May 25, 2014, 05:54:21 pm »

why would it do that? still, meh
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14072 on: May 25, 2014, 06:37:38 pm »

And thus Sanure goes offline.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14073 on: May 26, 2014, 08:39:03 am »

I'll admit, I've never had medication knock my ass out before. Shit was effective because I feel so much better~

Anyways, I'm starting the final fight today so who wants to fight Osmodias and who wants to fight Luthar to save Xiuhcoatl?
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14074 on: May 26, 2014, 08:42:12 am »

Hi y'all! I'm back!
...Why are you all running?

Alright, serious now. I've got a video of some KSP failures on YouTube and I am working on another video, one of more intentional failures. I introduced my brother to RWBY; he seems to like it alright. We got into an argument over if the Ember Celia or Stormflower would be less impractical in the real world. (A neutral expert declared them both very impractical.) And some other stuff has been happening, but you'll care even less about those.

Anyways. What's been going on in RotMG?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14075 on: May 26, 2014, 08:45:45 am »

The jets are gone and the seraphim bomb detonated, teleporting everyone everwhere and giving people a perk
Everyone is now storming the Vatican, fighting people like Osmodias and Luthar. There is a magic key which opens the vault where I think Mana Incarnate, a girl, is, and everyone is trying to get the key.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14076 on: May 26, 2014, 08:46:46 am »

So which do you want to fight GWG? Osmodias, the corrupter of souls or Luthar, summoner of demons?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14077 on: May 26, 2014, 09:04:26 am »

luthar is almost dead, it would be best to blast all forces against him, save xiuh and *then* go for osmodias, robbed of his trump card, and with the rest ot the order leaving mindcontrole and hopefully joining us.

also shit yes Will is back. Since he learned how to Aria, he has become a *super* useful teambuffer
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14078 on: May 26, 2014, 09:06:56 am »

Remember what Luthar pulled in singapor with that health tonic? he has 300 left, The order's health tonics heal fully, but can only be used once per battle. So the second he is low on health (??<100) You can expect him to use it.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14079 on: May 26, 2014, 09:11:50 am »

and the moment he pulls it, there will be 8+attacks on him to prevent him from doing so. for the sake fo fairness, the drinking should be interruptable and finish at the end of the turn. we will see if he gets to actually drink it

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14080 on: May 26, 2014, 09:13:51 am »

and the moment he pulls it, there will be 8+attacks on him to prevent him from doing so. for the sake fo fairness, the drinking should be interruptable and finish at the end of the turn. we will see if he gets to actually drink it

Said 8+ attacks have 8+ defenders remember? but in fairness it will take effect at the end of turn.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14081 on: May 26, 2014, 09:15:04 am »

said defenders would have to make a roll too to jump in front of him in time

edit: this btw GWG, would be the perfect time to use a binding aria on Luthar. No heals for you sir :P
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:17:22 am by Akroma »

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14082 on: May 26, 2014, 09:17:18 am »

Not to mention our characters who can control multiple projectiles at a time, like HILDA.
And plus she can move her stats around, which can be a big help.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14083 on: May 26, 2014, 09:17:51 am »

Not to mention our characters who can control multiple projectiles at a time, like HILDA.
And if I ever bother, characters like Abraxas whose attacks hit AoE.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14084 on: May 26, 2014, 09:18:59 am »

Some of Alucard's more powerful attacks are AoE too.
Pages: 1 ... 937 938 [939] 940 941 ... 1030