Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 981192 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #5400 on: February 03, 2014, 09:10:36 am »

brb 1 hour 20 minutes.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #5401 on: February 03, 2014, 09:11:00 am »

yeah, more than 700 is pretty incredible for health. even if he is already pre-emptively taking the damage reduction into account it's not that high
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5402 on: February 03, 2014, 09:12:16 am »

*checks stats*

Endurance 9 or 14, Strength 19 or 22.
Let's go with the higher guesses and assume that that's what it is with the leveling up and stuff.
14*5=70
22*2=44
70+44=114
114*3=342
I have no idea.

Glad I'm not the only one utterly confused... Also, for a 'tank', Kyle doesn't have much endurance.

yeah, more than 700 is pretty incredible for health.

Unless you min-max like heck, of course.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5403 on: February 03, 2014, 09:16:35 am »

well, physical damage being halved is good for a tank, but yeah, magic will shred him.

I only hope the 36 dex +10 from the rock will allow Hainuwele to quickly cripple the damn angel. 3 actions per round along with a fuckhuge chance to hit us for incredible damage (while taking almost none in return from all the dodging), makes this super dangerous.

With the damage output of the angel, Hainuwele can take 1, maybe 2 hits max before she has to retreat
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5404 on: February 03, 2014, 09:22:28 am »

well, physical damage being halved is good for a tank, but yeah, magic will shred him.

That's why buffs exist. Also, the half damage is from Kyle having a Persona, correct?

I only hope the 36 dex +10 from the rock will allow Hainuwele to quickly cripple the damn angel. 3 actions per round along with a fuckhuge chance to hit us for incredible damage (while taking almost none in return from all the dodging), makes this super dangerous.

With the damage output of the angel, Hainuwele can take 1, maybe 2 hits max before she has to retreat

I hope so too, but it seems like we might be able to win through sheer numbers. Hopefully.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5405 on: February 03, 2014, 09:25:10 am »

That's why buffs exist. Also, the half damage is from Kyle having a Persona, correct?
More from what his Persona is...I think...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5406 on: February 03, 2014, 09:26:45 am »

well, even if I manage to debuff the red-head angel into non-threatness, the other angel is still behind a shield that Hainuwele can likely not get through, and seems to be charging something really devastating, likely an AoE ((I hope Rag has the mercy to make it do less than 105 damage, or at least somewhat resistable, else that would OHKO me..)), so someone who can get past the shield really needs to start working on the actual main boss.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5407 on: February 03, 2014, 09:30:30 am »

More from what his Persona is...I think...

Ah, okay then. If you can't tell, I've never played Persona before, so I wouldn't know.

well, even if I manage to debuff the red-head angel into non-threatness, the other angel is still behind a shield that Hainuwele can likely not get through, and seems to be charging something really devastating, likely an AoE ((I hope Rag has the mercy to make it do less than 105 damage, or at least somewhat resistable, else that would OHKO me..)), so someone who can get past the shield really needs to start working on the actual main boss.

Yeah... Isn't Damuh floating or something though? Out of the range of our melee attackers? That definitely isn't going to be fun when it hits...

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5408 on: February 03, 2014, 09:46:42 am »

Crap, I only now noticed that Rag sais the next turn comes on the 5th. great, 2 days of waiting :P

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5409 on: February 03, 2014, 09:50:17 am »

Crap, I only now noticed that Rag sais the next turn comes on the 5th. great, 2 days of waiting :P

Really? Shit, you're right. Uh... What do we do in the meantime?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5410 on: February 03, 2014, 09:51:34 am »

hang in stasis and/or open up a seperate timeline where none of the plot happened

damnit rag, maybe wait with the plot until you have more than just a couple hours and then a 2-days break :(

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5411 on: February 03, 2014, 10:04:24 am »

hang in stasis and/or open up a seperate timeline where none of the plot happened

Shall we open up an alternate/noncanon timeline then? Or some kinda of pocket dimension or something.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5412 on: February 03, 2014, 10:07:00 am »

nah, I hate time paradoxes. considering Hainuweles frailty, there is a realistic chance she might die, so I wont time-paradox anything. I can just hope Rag will try to find time to at least do one turn per day

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5413 on: February 03, 2014, 10:08:47 am »

We can do stuff via server/bracelet since it litterally instant. Also Kyle can attck twice so you all know.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5414 on: February 03, 2014, 10:10:32 am »

nah, I hate time paradoxes. considering Hainuweles frailty, there is a realistic chance she might die, so I wont time-paradox anything. I can just hope Rag will try to find time to at least do one turn per day

It wouldn't be a time paradox, it'd just be non-canon. Basically we'd be dicking around as per usual, except it'd have even less of an impact on the game than normal. It'd just be to pass the time.

We can do stuff via server/bracelet since it litterally instant. Also Kyle can attck twice so you all know.

Hey, Kj! Mind explaining how the hell Kyle has 750 HP?
Pages: 1 ... 359 360 [361] 362 363 ... 1030