Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 916 917 [918] 919 920 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 982689 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #13755 on: May 17, 2014, 03:02:17 pm »

Spoiler: Sam turret (click to show/hide)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13756 on: May 17, 2014, 03:06:52 pm »

Everyone who is puppeting Sen, post her turn pl0x. That would be you, Elf.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13757 on: May 17, 2014, 03:33:33 pm »

What happened to your arm and legs? Are you ok?

Accidental Hit and run while I was walking in town. Assuming I know speeding cars, the guy that hit me was going 40. So yeah, Ill be fine. Doctors say I might have a bit of nerve damage, but otherwise no broken bones and a lot of bruises and scratches. Can't move my arm and can barely wiggle my toes.

Ouch, get getter soon, but get better right too, dont rush your recovery
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13758 on: May 17, 2014, 03:46:14 pm »

That took too long :/

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #13759 on: May 17, 2014, 04:14:34 pm »

well, the battle against the two jets should be mostly over, assuming that being pilotless does indeed render the jets useless. Even if the thermite charge does not take out the jet immediatly, ICARUS crawling around on it still puts her at an angle that the jet can aim no weapons at, rendering it mostly defenceless.

I'll soon post my new plan once that fight has been resolved. Idealy, my plan should allow for us to take out at least 3 of the bombers without *any* fight, giving us a 60% chance of taking out the bomb instantly. Wether all 5 can be taken out depends a *lot* on how the first wave of attack goes
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13760 on: May 17, 2014, 05:44:15 pm »

Accidental Hit and run while I was walking in town. Assuming I know speeding cars, the guy that hit me was going 40. So yeah, Ill be fine. Doctors say I might have a bit of nerve damage, but otherwise no broken bones and a lot of bruises and scratches. Can't move my arm and can barely wiggle my toes.
Lovely. What kind of nerve damage? The kind where a patch of skin on your side is numb, or the kind where you're dead from the waist down?

I'll soon post my new plan once that fight has been resolved. Idealy, my plan should allow for us to take out at least 3 of the bombers without *any* fight, giving us a 60% chance of taking out the bomb instantly. Wether all 5 can be taken out depends a *lot* on how the first wave of attack goes
Hopefully it isn't impeded by some hot-headed demon taking a jet and ramming it into an enemy bomber.
Also, please share the plan. IC ideally, but OOC works too.

((Why is Kyle's tech disabled?))
Plasma isn't good for tech. It screws with tech enough to disable the communications on ships entering the atmosphere without special workarounds; give it a bit of enchantment from the magitek, and it could easily mimic an EMP.

((He got an 82 versus a 72 though. How'd he get hit?
Now that is an excellent question.

<I don't know. I can fall at twice the height of a normal person and be fine but... we are fighting jets...>
Damage is proportional to acceleration, not distance fallen (it's not the fall that kills you). Besides, there's no set distance that a normal person can fall anyways.
Huh. kj's saying a lot to respond to.

Earlier, my family and I got into a bit of a discussion about who would win in a football game between the Chicago bears and some trained bears. We determined that the bears would probably have a good defense, but would have a terrible offense. Thoughts?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13761 on: May 17, 2014, 05:46:23 pm »

I think bears would be great for offense considering, ya know, bears.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13762 on: May 17, 2014, 06:04:35 pm »

Offense in football requires being able to carry, throw, and kick the ball. Like, far enough that the control doesn't go to the other team. (I'm not too familiar with the rules of football, but it sounded important.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13763 on: May 17, 2014, 06:06:01 pm »

Well, they can definitely carry far enough. Especially if they get their claws in the ball. The other two though...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13764 on: May 17, 2014, 06:07:20 pm »

How would they carry the ball in their claws without it touching the ground? They can stand on two legs, but bipedal locomotion is beyond them.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13765 on: May 17, 2014, 06:09:39 pm »

Hm... maybe in their gaping maws?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13766 on: May 17, 2014, 06:12:16 pm »

I'm not sure bears can comfortably carry a football that way, and I am sure that it wouldn't be a ball for long.
Also, how would they pass it?

((Finally, you said "get their claws on".))
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13767 on: May 17, 2014, 06:21:42 pm »

((I know. Are we now out of out of character now? Does that mean we're in character?))

I don't know. It would be improbable for them to be able to get trained to play football so is it that far of an assumption that it can be assumed they were trained to throw with their mouths?

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13768 on: May 17, 2014, 06:34:09 pm »

>Chicago Bear. finally going on the field to play my first game in the team
>nothing will go wrong. im going to win this for my team
>finally going onto the field
>tfw bears

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13769 on: May 17, 2014, 09:08:57 pm »

Void summoning circle?
The center is obviously for inputting the entity's 3-lettered name or any items that focus the summoning

AKA this is what happens when I get bored and I have a lot of free time. I'm tired.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:32:49 pm by PrivateNomad »
Pages: 1 ... 916 917 [918] 919 920 ... 1030