Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: Ignorant Fortress Part 2: Minefield (Still accepting New Overseers!)  (Read 17489 times)

Wafflelordling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mineforest: A twist in succession fortresses! (PLAYERS NEEDED!)
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2013, 04:48:43 pm »

Why thank you, I hadn't edited the raws yet but wanted to know ahead of my next term in insanity, maybe I'll make it so that whoever goes after actually uses my save..... now if only I could write with the voice of Terry.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 04:54:12 pm by Wafflelordling »

Sindain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2013, 11:24:20 pm »

saves up
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8015

Not much I can report over my term, but I will say one thing, migrant waves have gotten awfully depressing >.>.
"just once I'd like to learn a lesson without something exploding."

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2013, 11:40:45 pm »

Alright Bokazza, you're up. It's time for an "update" turn, so no more pulling an apiks until the next guy takes over.
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

BlackMuffin

• Bay Watcher
  • One notable kill: Himself
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2013, 01:01:45 am »

Oh boys, why did I miss this?

This is super entertaining to watch, I'm following this thread. owo
Mod mod mod the raws!
Mod mod mod the raws!
SAY YES TO SLAVERY
A better fort for you and me!

Bokaza

• Bay Watcher
  • Forts lost: A lot
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2013, 03:39:28 am »

Thanks. How long do I have, anyway? Till next monday?

FFS, sindain... you just had to do it, didn't you?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 03:53:34 am by Bokaza »
Ah, RL. The only true slayer of fortresses.
A vile force of Reality has arrived!

Bokaza

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2013, 05:11:35 am »

I don't think updates are possible with current rules... unless you want journal scraps from kamikaze waves. I could take one existing dwarf and give him amnesia so I have a blank slate.

Wafflelordling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2013, 06:17:04 am »

The dwarf bonked his head  ::)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2013, 08:15:01 am »

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

Wafflelordling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2013, 10:03:15 am »

Well then...
Well we can't go having the dwarf actuall KNOW anything.......... or for that matter understand anything either.
Side note apiks! someone is using a name almost like yours, I actually misread it and thought I found you elsewhere http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?710399-MEIOU-and-Taxes-Dev-Diary-Screenshot-thread&p=16227569#post16227569. You should go and register on everyforum just so you have your name available  :ninja: (they need dwarf ninja smileys and ninja smileys, does no forum respect the smileys anymore?)

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2013, 10:13:58 am »

Well then...
Well we can't go having the dwarf actuall KNOW anything.......... or for that matter understand anything either.
Side note apiks! someone is using a name almost like yours, I actually misread it and thought I found you elsewhere http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?710399-MEIOU-and-Taxes-Dev-Diary-Screenshot-thread&p=16227569#post16227569. You should go and register on everyforum just so you have your name available  :ninja: (they need dwarf ninja smileys and ninja smileys, does no forum respect the smileys anymore?)

Actually, on the M&T main thread on the Eu IV forums, my name is written as one of the helpers so I'm safe since I am actually helping with the mod. I have indeed taken up my name Apiks.

EDIT: I'M EVERYWHERE, BUHAHAHA!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 10:19:05 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2013, 11:11:19 am »

Well then...

Actually, on the M&T main thread on the Eu IV forums, my name is written as one of the helpers so I'm safe since I am actually helping with the mod. I have indeed taken up my name Apiks.

RUN AWAY!!!!

Bokaza

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2013, 01:48:42 pm »

Well, I've found a suitable candidate for possession. It's a broken up male minerdwarf that is in coma currently... and has been cracked in the head. I'll start RP updating when he wakes up. But I won't lie to you, the fortress is in a sad state and, aside from having few interesting ideas, one of the most messy I've ever seen.
Ghosts of Boatmurdered would be proud...

Edit: Who ever started the huge rock deathtrap is a genius.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 02:19:18 pm by Bokaza »

Wafflelordling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2013, 02:43:25 pm »

Well then...

*Runs away to begin construction of a shrine* Shaytana shall provide the light to defend against thee, once he returns to the forum of course. Lux Invicta! But in all seriousness good job :) cant wait for the mod. Busy causing chaos elswhere

Bokaza

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2013, 03:08:46 pm »

Journal of Bokaza, entry 1:

When I woke up I found myself in a act of being cut open by some ugly fella. I screamed punched him and some more fellas came in and started looking at me strangely. When I asked where I was they said I was in the hospital and have been here for months now, sleeping. I didn't take long for the pain to kick in. It seems I've been hurt in some accident no one seems to recall, I broke my right arm, left leg and hit my head. Due to something this surgeon fella keeps calling "anesia", he has ordered me to write a journal in hopes of returning some of my memories. Not that it'll help me since I can't even recall my own name.
When he heard I didn't know my name he laughed and said I was Bokaza. When I asked what that meant he laughed again and just said "Ohh, nothing". Good for nothing doctors.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2013, 03:45:49 pm »

Journal of Bokaza, entry 1:

When I woke up I found myself in a act of being cut open by some ugly fella. I screamed punched him and some more fellas came in and started looking at me strangely. When I asked where I was they said I was in the hospital and have been here for months now, sleeping. I didn't take long for the pain to kick in. It seems I've been hurt in some accident no one seems to recall, I broke my right arm, left leg and hit my head. Due to something this surgeon fella keeps calling "anesia", he has ordered me to write a journal in hopes of returning some of my memories. Not that it'll help me since I can't even recall my own name.
When he heard I didn't know my name he laughed and said I was Bokaza. When I asked what that meant he laughed again and just said "Ohh, nothing". Good for nothing doctors.

Oh god... I don't want to know how he got that way...

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16