Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 392628 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #2130 on: September 19, 2013, 09:55:27 pm »

"I-i-if you w-want to... i-i-i'll go..." Selina gives a nervous smile.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: September 19, 2013, 10:01:59 pm »

"I-i-if you w-want to... i-i-i'll go..." Selina gives a nervous smile.

"Why're you afraid of the beach?"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: September 19, 2013, 10:03:39 pm »

"I... er... I... feel embarrassed in a swimsuit..." Selina looks down in shame.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: September 19, 2013, 10:04:18 pm »

"I... er... I... feel embarrassed in a swimsuit..." Selina looks down in shame.

"... You shouldn't. You'd look great."
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: September 19, 2013, 10:06:07 pm »

"B-b-but... th-their so... r-r-r-revealing..." Selina may have just glanced at her chest... may have...
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: September 19, 2013, 10:07:12 pm »

"B-b-but... th-their so... r-r-r-revealing..." Selina may have just glanced at her chest... may have...

"Don't have to be. I mean, I prefer those, but they have ones that don't show anything off. You know, the skirted kind. Even ones with skirt-things up top."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: September 19, 2013, 10:08:59 pm »

"TH-th-they do...? ...er... um... w-w-would you... l-l-like t-t-to go th-then... f-f-f-for our d-date...?" Selina looks really embarrassed. (1200)

Selina looked at her other self in slight shock. She was dating the god of gods!?!?
[/quote]

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: September 19, 2013, 10:13:21 pm »

Marie continues to ENGAGE IN CUTENESS.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: September 19, 2013, 10:14:33 pm »

Meme does as well! ALL THE CUDDLY CUTE STUFF!
[/quote]

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: September 19, 2013, 10:16:16 pm »

TA!Ashley just watches in amusement. Silly people.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: September 19, 2013, 10:18:27 pm »

"TH-th-they do...? ...er... um... w-w-would you... l-l-like t-t-to go th-then... f-f-f-for our d-date...?" Selina looks really embarrassed. (1200)

Selina looked at her other self in slight shock. She was dating the god of gods!?!?

"I assume we'll have more than one. And yes, if I read that look of abject shock, alternate you is dating God, capitol G."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: September 19, 2013, 10:18:49 pm »

((I leave for 5 hours and come back to almost 20 pages of RP...))

[To: RotMG!Angel] <Maybe... I'm not sure if magic works the same in your world as mine but it's worth a try... what's the source of your magic? Is it innate or is something giving it to you?>
<I dunno...hey, Nuriel-->
<Go away.>
<Um...>

Marie crosses her arms.

"I'm not sorry for anything. You're not the first to yell at me about this. And yeah, I'm kind of a monster by your standards. I suppose eating fear instead of butchering other life for sustenance can do that. But see, unlike you, I have a reason to be around. Nightmare or no nightmare, I do something. I help people. You, on the other hand, have shown yourself to be nothing but a nuisance."
"That's not true, he's...um...he...we need his...he's adorable!"

((So does this mean I can torture Fluffy and as long as I leave no marks I'll be forgiven because 'Darnos can't help his personality'? Hehehe.))
((Does Darnos feed off of torture?))

/*"He's going to change forms twice to try and launch you off with a shockwave. Catherine, your idea was good. Fluffy, calm down, she won't let go if you don't stop."*/
"...Impressive. A simulation of what we would all do...clever, and it must have required some serious power. My figurative hat is off to you."

((I am honestly quite glad I have only one character in this, this is confusing enough as it stands without extras))
((One character is for the weak! So is sanity. There may be a correlation.))

Nuriel was forced back into Angel, who ran over to Stella (Wyrm).
"You're a superhero?"
Sort of, I am a hero in training
"That's really awesome! Are you like the Avengers or something?"
Uhh it’s not like that, I am in a school that’s teaching what young supers apparently need to know, it’s not for a specific team or anything like that
"Oh...still, neat."

Probably a good idea, but I have no idea where to start
With that reminder of the strange situation they are in, Stella's stalled forced change surges again, Her horns and claws reaching their full length and sapphire scales starting to grow on her hands and face
"Awesome!" Angel grabs one of Stella's hands and feels the scales.
"Are the scales bulletproof and stuff?"
I have honestly not tested them out, I do know they are very strong though
Stella is getting a little weirded by all the attention, but not in a bad way, it’s just a new experience to her is all
"Hm...we probably shouldn't test without a good healer nearby...Maria, can you summon Hestia?"

Nothing really, unless you can magically make this situation not scary, I have to calm myself down, or just let the change happen, but if I do that, I won't be talking for a while
Angel hugs Stella. TAngel joins in after a second.
Aww that’s nice of you two
((What are the two angels btw? Size wise I have them Imagined as prepubescent girls, full of innocence, and a genuine desire to be nice to everyone. But I want to know what you made them as))
((Five-year-olds. Slightly shorter than average--about five feet, each. So, not entirely wrong.))

Uhh, who are you? Sorry if this seems rude, but there has been a large amount of new faces here
"Five bucks says her name is also Stella."

((Their 5 year olds. One of them has a tail. And pretty much on the innocent and nice part.))
((The one with a tail keeps it hidden, and is also the one not squeeing out over a real superhero.))

<Its okay... its okay...> Selina tries to make her as happy as she can  with her kiss.

"Um... I... I g-g-got hit in th-the head... w-w-with a pipe..." Selina winces a little from her headache.

"What?!? Who would do that?"
Angel points at Ray. TAngel does as well, but her point is followed by a gush of water sweeping towards him and lifting him off the ground in the middle of a bubble of water.
"Meanie! Selina's nice!"

"...why are you scaly?"
Because I'm part dragon
"Really? Awesome! I'm a vampire."
Angel shifts away from TAngel, trying to put Stella between them.

((This is like something that would happen in ER: so far they've had a bunch of catastrophic overshots, fought their own teammates and haven't done much else :P))
((The difference is that I don't think we'll cause quite as much collateral damage as the HMRC...))

Victoria smiles sweetly "I wonder what angels and demons are like in the worlds of those other people..."
<Angels from my world are really boring. Bureaucrats, all of 'em, running the universe so the Powers That Be can kick back when not being bound by mere mortals or slaughtering millions of innocent demons or something. As for demons...it's complicated. I'll tell you later.>

RotMG!Marie spits it out.
"Well, I j-just...kinda..like...scales...

..a lot...
sorry."
"I know, they're really--"
<She means like a fetish.>
Both Angels ask what a fetish is more or less simultaneously.
<...Selinas, pleas handle this.>

Fluffy's rectum empties all of the floor
"Suuuuuuure"
The Angels simultaneously...you know, I'm going to try and find a way to indicate that both are talking at the same time.
"Eww..."

((Fluffy is not bleeding out, or having his internal organs fall out.))
((What Again was trying to say is that the anus muscles relaxed, causing Fluffy to void his bowels. In layman's terms: Meme made him poop.))

"Um... s-so y-your part s-s-succubus...?"

"Er... y-yes... I-i-its kinda weird but... i-its a little f-fine..."

"Uh... m-m-may I f-feel your... y-your tail...?"

"I-i-its pr-probably n-n-not... not a g-g-good idea... i-its been... f-f-feeling st-strange lately..."

"O-okay..."

"Here!" Angel removes her tail from her clothing and sticks it out to Selina. It moves right by her hands.

She quickly writes before showing it again (assume she does this everytime)
'Once, yes. Then I was tied to Ashley over here.'

"That was probably me."

((I was just saying there might be a chance she recognizes her. But eh. Same for Nuriel, as well in terms of recognition.))
She shows her the paper.
'I am demon, yes.'
"YOU FUCKING SPELLED DAEMON WRONG!"

"She's not European, chucklefuck."
"FUCKS A EUROPEAN?!"
"It's what everyone else here from an Earth calls people native to the continent that is currently the Imperial Palace."

Uhhh, what just happened there
Stella is feeling a little wierded out by all the other people who transform, and they seem to transform personality as well
"Hey. Don't worry...I might be at a bit of an advantage with my power, but you'll fit right in."

A European is someone from Europe, one of the Continents of earth, the others being Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, and most definitely not least, Australia
"Actually geographically speaking Australia IS least, space-wise."
"Stella, being an Aussie herself, could tell you a number of reasons why space is not the most important factor."

"OH, FUCKS A GAMES WORKSHOP!?"
They sell among other things War-hammer 40K, in which players design armies  of models and pit them against eachother, among the teams you can play are, SPace Marines, Imperial Guard, Inquisition, Tau, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Chaos Marines, Orks, Tyranids and Necrons, any of this sound familiar?
Angerus looks at his hands.
"I-I-I- IS MY LIFE A FUCKING LIE!?"
[/quote]
"No more than anyone else's...I could tell you a lot more, but the existential crises on all here wouldn't be worth it."

"Oh, and Selinas, would you mind explaining what the one Angel did earlier? The thing that made Demons Run mad?"
(Will asked a while ago, in one of my big posts. He's referring to Nuriel trying to...you know with the Selinas. If you fill him in he might have some valuable exposition.)

((And evidently a whole new page was posted while I was catching up.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: September 19, 2013, 10:22:47 pm »

"I assume we'll have more than one. And yes, if I read that look of abject shock, alternate you is dating God, capitol G."
"Er... i-i-is that a... a y-y-yes...?" Selina looks a little worried but hopeful. She also tries feeling TA!Angel's tail curiously.
[/quote]

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: September 19, 2013, 10:23:50 pm »

"You three are quite amusing, given your current state."
She says this to the three people cuddling and stuff.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: September 19, 2013, 10:26:03 pm »

((Marie, Meme, and Tori))

Meme continues cuddling happily.

"Er... N-n-n-nuriel... i-i-is a Demon... a-a-a-and she... sh-sh-she wanted to... t-t-to h-h-have... s-s-sex..." Selina looks really embarrassed.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 875