Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 392672 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #2190 on: September 20, 2013, 12:04:53 am »

Stella just cant help piping into the debate

I think problem here is your definitions of Chaos, you are talking about different things with the same name

Angerus is talking about a Malevolent force that exists mostly within another realm, this force is Chaotic, but it is also Evil, while (Insert Name) Is talking about the abstract Chaos, the lack of structures and laws; random chance, freedom and the drive for individuality, however this chaos is neither good nor evil, it sits apart from either

Angerus pulls out the bat and slams it down upon his hands.
"GOOD CHAOS, EVIL CHAOS! ITS ALL FUCKING HERESY TO ME!"
"Don't care. Also, Heresy requires I portend to ascribe to your religion, which I do not. The chaos space marines? Heretics, yes. me? I'm God. I'm physically incapable of heresy."
"OHH, ARE YOU REALLY FUCKING GOD WITH A CAPITAL G?! BULLSHIT, YOUR JUST SOME FUCKING HYPED UP CHAOS GOD THAT THINKS SHES TOUGH SHIT! SHOW YOU POWER MOTHERFUCKER, MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT YOUR WHO THE FUCK YOU SAY YOU ARE!"

"Unfortunately, this bitch's family managed to trick me into getting sealed away. If I ever was able to get out (Say, into that body that i know you have in your sketchbook, Selina), I could definitely show you.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE FUCKING SEAL AWAY GOD!? YOUR STORY MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE AND IS FULL OF FUCKING HOLES! I BET YOUR THE CHAOS GOD OF SOMETHING REALLY FUCKING RETARDED: LIKE FUCKING SHIT GETTING STUCK IN A DRAWER!"

"... It's because your sorry excuse for a creation, this blasted waste of space you call a universe, is the one, ever so fucking fragile thing that keeps me from the one thing in the entirety of... everything, and more, that I love more than my own heart!" the wings begin to vibrate, the tips turning to claws, constantly shifting and reforming into blades and other weapons of destruction. "And yet, by some FUCKING coincidence, I can't bring myself to end it! I can't bring myself to let this fucking place just DIE! I could, at any time, just... let go, and be free, to be with my soulmate again, but because I just CAN'T, I go every single moment alone, cut off from half of my very SELF! And so, sometimes, I go just a little FUCKING NUTS and decide to kill a fucking planet or two to blow off steam... and that time, I had the miserable judgement to pick Earth. And specifically, I was drawn to this little town in italy... unfortunately, some bitch Saw that I was coming, and they set up a fucking circle. Managed to worm the village into a sacrifice ritual that bound me into their blood until such time as they saw fit to release me, which is gonna be fucking never, because the head of the family will never say so, I'm too fucking useful!"
"I...I KINDA FUCKING FELL YOU THERE, YA KNOW!? I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE I WENT FUCKING PSYCHO BECAUSE OF IT BUT SHIT, I WAS FUCKING UNWRITTEN FROM REALITY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY TOSSED THE FUCK AWAY FROM KE! I WOULD FUCKING DO A SHIT LOAD OF THINGS TO GET BACK TO HER IF I FUCKING HAD TO!
JUST A BIT OF FUCKING CURIOSITY, WHO THE FLYING, FUCKING SHIT IS YOUR SOUL MATE!? BECAUSE IF ITS THE FUCKING ARCHITECTURE BITCH IMMA FUCKING PUNCH SOMETHING!"

"EEP"
Ke blushes a bit.

"Funnily enough, it's my polar opposite. Void... The Nothingness Beyond Creation. Think the warp, but about... a million times more empty. In fact, I think your Warp is sort of... the bordermarches of his domain."
"WAIT, SO YOU WANT TO FUCK THE VOID!? IS THAT EVEN FUCKING POSSIBLE!?"

"... It's not so much a desire to have sex with him so much as... he completes me, in the literal sense."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: September 20, 2013, 12:05:56 am »

Selina looked up at Demons Run in fear and shock. She held back so much pain, and anger... and she could end it all if she wished!? And yet... she didn't... even being with Selina, the least likely of the whole universe to be with her... Selina felt humbled.

"Y-y-y-you mean... th-th-theres no way to... t-t-t-to help...!? ..V-v-vivian! ...Sh-sh-she'll t-tell me what t-t-t-to do... h-h-how to... t-t-t-to st-stop it..." Selina was breathing heavily, trying to calm down.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: September 20, 2013, 12:07:32 am »

"Yeah... I think we might have to isolate you..."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: September 20, 2013, 12:08:41 am »

((What're Selina and Victoria talking about?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: September 20, 2013, 12:09:50 am »

((Basically, Selina's succubus heritage is going to make her want to bang Victoria, but as we've discussed in IRC with @Ragnarok, doing so would basically nuke and corrupt the area.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: September 20, 2013, 12:10:35 am »

Selina nods. She had hoped it wouldn't happen... hoped so badly. How long would she have to be trapped? A day, a week... a year? Selina slowly began to cry, hugging Victoria tightly.
[/quote]

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: September 20, 2013, 12:11:01 am »

I think problem here is your definitions of Chaos, you are talking about different things with the same name

Angerus is talking about a Malevolent force that exists mostly within another realm, this force is Chaotic, but it is also Evil, while (Insert Name) Is talking about the abstract Chaos, the lack of structures and laws; random chance, freedom and the drive for individuality, however this chaos is neither good nor evil, it sits apart from either

"Don't care. Also, Heresy requires I portend to ascribe to your religion, which I do not. The chaos space marines? Heretics, yes. me? I'm God. I'm physically incapable of heresy."
"OHH, ARE YOU REALLY FUCKING GOD WITH A CAPITAL G?! BULLSHIT, YOUR JUST SOME FUCKING HYPED UP CHAOS GOD THAT THINKS SHES TOUGH SHIT! SHOW YOU POWER MOTHERFUCKER, MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT YOUR WHO THE FUCK YOU SAY YOU ARE!"

"Unfortunately, this bitch's family managed to trick me into getting sealed away. If I ever was able to get out (Say, into that body that i know you have in your sketchbook, Selina), I could definitely show you.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE FUCKING SEAL AWAY GOD!? YOUR STORY MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE AND IS FULL OF FUCKING HOLES! I BET YOUR THE CHAOS GOD OF SOMETHING REALLY FUCKING RETARDED: LIKE FUCKING SHIT GETTING STUCK IN A DRAWER!"

"... It's because your sorry excuse for a creation, this blasted waste of space you call a universe, is the one, ever so fucking fragile thing that keeps me from the one thing in the entirety of... everything, and more, that I love more than my own heart!" the wings begin to vibrate, the tips turning to claws, constantly shifting and reforming into blades and other weapons of destruction. "And yet, by some FUCKING coincidence, I can't bring myself to end it! I can't bring myself to let this fucking place just DIE! I could, at any time, just... let go, and be free, to be with my soulmate again, but because I just CAN'T, I go every single moment alone, cut off from half of my very SELF! And so, sometimes, I go just a little FUCKING NUTS and decide to kill a fucking planet or two to blow off steam... and that time, I had the miserable judgement to pick Earth. And specifically, I was drawn to this little town in italy... unfortunately, some bitch Saw that I was coming, and they set up a fucking circle. Managed to worm the village into a sacrifice ritual that bound me into their blood until such time as they saw fit to release me, which is gonna be fucking never, because the head of the family will never say so, I'm too fucking useful!"
"I...I KINDA FUCKING FELL YOU THERE, YA KNOW!? I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE I WENT FUCKING PSYCHO BECAUSE OF IT BUT SHIT, I WAS FUCKING UNWRITTEN FROM REALITY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY TOSSED THE FUCK AWAY FROM KE! I WOULD FUCKING DO A SHIT LOAD OF THINGS TO GET BACK TO HER IF I FUCKING HAD TO!
JUST A BIT OF FUCKING CURIOSITY, WHO THE FLYING, FUCKING SHIT IS YOUR SOUL MATE!? BECAUSE IF ITS THE FUCKING ARCHITECTURE BITCH IMMA FUCKING PUNCH SOMETHING!"

"EEP"
Ke blushes a bit.

"Funnily enough, it's my polar opposite. Void... The Nothingness Beyond Creation. Think the warp, but about... a million times more empty. In fact, I think your Warp is sort of... the bordermarches of his domain."

"... It's not so much a desire to have sex with him so much as... he completes me, in the literal sense."
"RIGHT....THIS FUCKING CONVERSATION IS GETTING WEIRD AS SHIT!"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: September 20, 2013, 12:11:30 am »

((I know a solution, but it's horribly unethical and will cause the death of at least 1 person.))
Sig! Onol

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: September 20, 2013, 12:11:59 am »

"EEP"
Ke blushes a bit.

"Indeed."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: September 20, 2013, 12:12:29 am »

((I know a solution, but it's horribly unethical and will cause the death of at least 1 person.))
((Judging by what @Ragnarok just said on IRC, I think you've just alluded to the ONLY solution.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: September 20, 2013, 12:12:56 am »

((Judging by what @Ragnarok just said on IRC, I think you've just alluded to the ONLY solution.))
((Which is?))
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: September 20, 2013, 12:14:42 am »

((Bang someone to death and likely nuke the area. That's pretty much the only sure-fire way. Otherwise, she'll just have to suppress it indefinitely.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: September 20, 2013, 12:15:41 am »

"EEP"
Ke blushes a bit.

"Indeed."
"SOOOO...THE FUCK ARE YOU ASSHOLES FROM ANYWAYS!?"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: September 20, 2013, 12:15:51 am »

((Bang someone to death and likely nuke the area. That's pretty much the only sure-fire way. Otherwise, she'll just have to suppress it indefinitely.))
((In that case, I'll weaponise it.))
Sig! Onol

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: September 20, 2013, 12:16:24 am »

((Too much quote pyramid))
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 875