Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 392669 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #2145 on: September 19, 2013, 10:27:01 pm »

((I personally know who they are. I just was lazy and didn't type the names :P))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: September 19, 2013, 10:31:14 pm »

Marie shrugs at Ashley.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: September 19, 2013, 10:31:47 pm »

"TH-th-they do...? ...er... um... w-w-would you... l-l-like t-t-to go th-then... f-f-f-for our d-date...?" Selina looks really embarrassed. (1200)

Selina looked at her other self in slight shock. She was dating the god of gods!?!?

"I assume we'll have more than one. And yes, if I read that look of abject shock, alternate you is dating God, capitol G."
"Er... i-i-is that a... a y-y-yes...?" Selina looks a little worried but hopeful. She also tries feeling TA!Angel's tail curiously.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: September 19, 2013, 10:33:09 pm »

Ashley laughs and continues watching for amusement.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: September 19, 2013, 10:33:20 pm »

"TH-th-they do...? ...er... um... w-w-would you... l-l-like t-t-to go th-then... f-f-f-for our d-date...?" Selina looks really embarrassed. (1200)

Selina looked at her other self in slight shock. She was dating the god of gods!?!?

"I assume we'll have more than one. And yes, if I read that look of abject shock, alternate you is dating God, capitol G."
"Er... i-i-is that a... a y-y-yes...?" Selina looks a little worried but hopeful. She also tries feeling TA!Angel's tail curiously.

"Yes."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: September 19, 2013, 10:36:19 pm »

Selina smiles shyly and give Demons Run a hug.
[/quote]

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: September 19, 2013, 10:41:17 pm »

((I am honestly quite glad I have only one character in this, this is confusing enough as it stands without extras))
((One character is for the weak! So is sanity. There may be a correlation.))

Yeah well, I happen to like my sanity

Nuriel was forced back into Angel, who ran over to Stella (Wyrm).
"You're a superhero?"
Sort of, I am a hero in training
"That's really awesome! Are you like the Avengers or something?"
Uhh it’s not like that, I am in a school that’s teaching what young supers apparently need to know, it’s not for a specific team or anything like that
"Oh...still, neat."

Thanks I guess

Probably a good idea, but I have no idea where to start
With that reminder of the strange situation they are in, Stella's stalled forced change surges again, Her horns and claws reaching their full length and sapphire scales starting to grow on her hands and face
"Awesome!" Angel grabs one of Stella's hands and feels the scales.
"Are the scales bulletproof and stuff?"
I have honestly not tested them out, I do know they are very strong though
Stella is getting a little weirded by all the attention, but not in a bad way, it’s just a new experience to her is all
"Hm...we probably shouldn't test without a good healer nearby...Maria, can you summon Hestia?"
Not really sure I like where this is going

"Really? Awesome! I'm a vampire."
Angel shifts away from TAngel, trying to put Stella between them.
Really? A vampire, uh I don't think I have met one of you before, and why do you seem to want me between you and that nice girl?

Why are all of you snuggling in this situation? Stella is not against affection, but is unsure that this situation was appropriate for it, whut with possible unknown dangers and all

You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: September 19, 2013, 10:43:02 pm »

"I 2! I wike cuddling." Meme states as she continues the cuddle-fest.
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: September 19, 2013, 10:46:10 pm »

TAngel smiles.

((Marie, Meme, and Tori))

Meme continues cuddling happily.

"Er... N-n-n-nuriel... i-i-is a Demon... a-a-a-and she... sh-sh-she wanted to... t-t-to h-h-have... s-s-sex..." Selina looks really embarrassed.

"I'm guessing there were some complicating factors, discussed by...Nuriel, whoever that is, and the little you, using those telepathy bracelets that I don't have one of but would appreciate if you have spares."

"Really? Awesome! I'm a vampire."
Angel shifts away from TAngel, trying to put Stella between them.
Really? A vampire, uh I don't think I have met one of you before, and why do you seem to want me between you and that nice girl?
((Wrong Angel. The not-vampire is moving away from the vampire.))
"And I haven't met a dragon-girl before!"

((P.S. Sleeping now.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: September 19, 2013, 10:48:01 pm »

((Night Gold))
[/quote]

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: September 19, 2013, 10:48:58 pm »

"*Gulp* er... um... d-d-do you... er... l-l-l-like the beach...?" Selina is really a little bit hoping no.

"Um... beach. Can't say I've been."

"So you're the creator of the universe? Or at least, your universe."

"Eh... kinda? I created Creation, as a concept, and embody it. I set into motion the processes that made existence as a whole, across all universes, possible."
"ALL I FUCKING HEAR IS "BLARGH BLARGH BLARGH LOOK HOW A COOL A FUCKING CHAOS GOD I FUCKING AM! FUCKING SUCK MY DICK I'M SO FUCKING COOL BLARGH BLARGH BLARGH!"
Angerus does hand motions to match.

"Don't got a dick. Also, life is chaos. The only perfect order is death."
"CHAOS IS FUCKING DEATH! I'VE SEEN WHAT THAT SHIT DOES! FUCK MAN, ANYTHING THAT HAS SEVENTY HEADS ON ITS HEADS AND IS BLEEDING FROM SORES ALL OVER ITS BODY WHILE SCREAMING IN PAIN ISN'T FUCKING LIFE! ITS AS FUCKING DEAD AS THE NECRONS! ALSO SOME FUCKING JUMPED UP CHAOS GOD IS DATING ALTERNATE SELINA! MY MIND IS FULL OF WHAT THE FUCK!"
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: September 19, 2013, 11:03:49 pm »

Selina is trying to ignore the argument, not liking all the talk of death. She didn't want to die.
[/quote]

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: September 19, 2013, 11:13:20 pm »

/*"He's going to change forms twice to try and launch you off with a shockwave. Catherine, your idea was good. Fluffy, calm down, she won't let go if you don't stop."*/
"...Impressive. A simulation of what we would all do...clever, and it must have required some serious power. My figurative hat is off to you."
/*"Thanks! It just requires me to channel my actual power for a while..."*/

Victoria smiles sweetly "I wonder what angels and demons are like in the worlds of those other people..."
<Angels from my world are really boring. Bureaucrats, all of 'em, running the universe so the Powers That Be can kick back when not being bound by mere mortals or slaughtering millions of innocent demons or something. As for demons...it's complicated. I'll tell you later.>
"That sounds really bad... I all normally do is report death rates in conflicts and kill people who try to upset the cycle of death and rebirth..."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: September 19, 2013, 11:15:03 pm »

Selina cuddles Victoria happily, trying not to think about the impending fighting.
[/quote]

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: September 19, 2013, 11:15:57 pm »

Stella just cant help piping into the debate

I think problem here is your definitions of Chaos, you are talking about different things with the same name

Angerus is talking about a Malevolent force that exists mostly within another realm, this force is Chaotic, but it is also Evil, while (Insert Name) Is talking about the abstract Chaos, the lack of structures and laws; random chance, freedom and the drive for individuality, however this chaos is neither good nor evil, it sits apart from either
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 875