??? [Please, vote ONLY if you are part of the thread]

Iron Fist
- 0 (0%)
Velvet Palm
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: December 15, 2013, 05:37:07 am

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32

Author Topic: Murderwheel: Rabbits, Kittens and Sunshine[Community Fortress]  (Read 46955 times)

WoobMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • High Lobster of Fluffy Wamblers
    • View Profile

If not yet claimed, I'd like to apply for the position of Hammerer.  Preferably the weakest 12-year-old in the fortress; sex doesn't matter.

If that's not possible, I'll go for the most useless dorf in the fortress (at your discretion, I'm not picky); but definitely prefer a just-turned-adult dwarf, with the worst social skills possible..

The sporadic updates are actually a bonus, since I'm already involved in a few other succession forts.
Edangzak Utharsanad Gedor - think you have what it takes?
CharmCrafted

The dog misses the ball!
The ball softly hits Urist McTrainer in the head, breaking the paper-thin skull and denting the non-existent brain!

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile

If not yet claimed, I'd like to apply for the position of Hammerer.  Preferably the weakest 12-year-old in the fortress; sex doesn't matter.

If that's not possible, I'll go for the most useless dorf in the fortress (at your discretion, I'm not picky); but definitely prefer a just-turned-adult dwarf, with the worst social skills possible..

The sporadic updates are actually a bonus, since I'm already involved in a few other succession forts.

Will see what I can find, I was intending Griffin as our hammerer but for obvious reasons this plan has to be revised. What is the name you would like to take?
It wasn't intended for you to go insane both in character and out of character.

WoobMonkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If male: Limpy, the Not-So-Mighty.

If female: Wallflower the Shy.

^^^I don't know why, so don't bother asking.  Just makes me giggle a little, I guess.  :P
CharmCrafted

The dog misses the ball!
The ball softly hits Urist McTrainer in the head, breaking the paper-thin skull and denting the non-existent brain!

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile

ok, I did not play the game yet but I want to hear what you think of this idea. As it was foreshadowed in the previous chapter I am considering building a danger room. But not an ordinary danger room. I want to train every single civilian in Dwarf-Fu. Yeah, every single one. Imagine the !!FUN!! during ambushes or tantrum spirals! If you oppose that idea say so and you will be ignored taken into consideration.

To try and convince you however I have prepared a little text in advance. Ekhm... "We will have a good old fashioned martial arts monastery atop the mountain. Except the mountain is a volcano. And monks are all short, bearded, drunken idiots^^"

Flameboy has also added his five Urists with:
"And instead of peace, we have murder and booze."

Do tell me what you think.

FireCrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why not, lol.

WoobMonkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dwarf-fu is weak.  It's all about the Jeet-Kun-Dorf.

Urist Lee cancels everything: too awesome.
CharmCrafted

The dog misses the ball!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

This sounds like a very quick way to huge amounts of !!FUN!!, especially if we involve the aforementioned volcano in the danger room, so of course I support it fully.
Also, I'll probably have a journal up by the end of today.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile

Journal of Gar the Axedwarf
One of human merchants impressed us with his skills of unarmed self-defence - he just killed a berserking dwarf with a single throw by thumb. He said he'd been taught that in a far far away Mountainhome by some mechanical training room. Very interesting.

Litheme sent a message to Exodius, and he replied with blueprints of device. Damger Room he calls it, quite fitting. Now everyone is exited about this device, someone even wants to put every citizen under training. But I afraid that will result in a lot of accidents. But the profit is great, that's right. Have to test it by myself first.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Sumyunguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would you kindly dwarf me? A preferred profession would be weapon smith, but I could go for carpenter if need be.

I would also like to make some art if you don't mind. Just some MSPaint pictures of combat logs or something.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile

Would you kindly dwarf me? A preferred profession would be weapon smith, but I could go for carpenter if need be.

I would also like to make some art if you don't mind. Just some MSPaint pictures of combat logs or something.

Any Gender or Name preferences? And go ahead, art will liven things up, my personal recomendation is death of Karnii or the most recent Thumb of Death throw^^ If you take commissions that is^^
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 02:09:51 am by exodius1 »

Sumyunguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-
Any Gender or Name preferences? And go ahead, art will liven things up, my personal recomendation is death of Karnii or the most recent Thumb of Death throw^^ If you take commissions that is^^
Oops! Sorry. A male dwarf would be good, and my forum name "Sumyunguy" will do. Thanks for giving me a chance to pick. :)

Also, will start some art soon as I get a bit of free time/sleep. Thanks for the reply.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 02:30:51 am by Sumyunguy »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Sumyunguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Karnii's fall.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MSPaint = yes

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile

Karnii's fall.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
MSPaint = yes

I will be honest here, I never knew anyone could master MS paint to do something decent. You, Sir, made something that proved me wrong. I applaud you. I am afraid to see what you could do with InkScape.

Sumyunguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will be honest here, I never knew anyone could master MS paint to do something decent. You, Sir, made something that proved me wrong. I applaud you. I am afraid to see what you could do with InkScape.
Thanks for the kind words and thanks allowing me to post some art depicting the epic Murderwheel. I am really glad you like it!

I look forward to more daring stories and descriptions from this awesome fort.  :D
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 32