Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: The Spambot Discussion Thread  (Read 36798 times)

WoobMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • High Lobster of Fluffy Wamblers
    • View Profile
Re: The Spambot Discussion Thread
« Reply #300 on: May 21, 2014, 03:53:50 pm »

Cabi-Net.
Edangzak Utharsanad Gedor - think you have what it takes?
CharmCrafted

The dog misses the ball!
The ball softly hits Urist McTrainer in the head, breaking the paper-thin skull and denting the non-existent brain!

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 21, 2014, 04:26:58 pm »

scanfad stuff
I haven't changed my avatar back because I'm too lazy. I'll get around to it eventually.

I haven't changed mine because I find the outrage patently ridiculous, and funny.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 21, 2014, 04:37:48 pm »

The fad ain't dead until somebody Descanised Ottofar's avatar.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 21, 2014, 08:09:12 pm »

scanfad stuff
I haven't changed my avatar back because I'm too lazy. I'll get around to it eventually.

I haven't changed mine because I find the outrage patently ridiculous, and funny.
Exactly. Exactly.

Death comes to memetics not with a bang, but with whimper. No force on earth can humble them, but be silent and they have no power here.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 24, 2014, 02:45:43 pm »

Money cleaning spam bot in Adventure mode Discussion.
Edit: Actually, they seem to have posted a couple.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 24, 2014, 02:48:21 pm »

Money cleaning spam bot in Adventure mode Discussion.
Maybe it knows how dirty coins get being in the same inventory as a dozen randomly chosen rocks and the head or other bodypart of your foes that you kept as a throwing weapon. (Or whatever people actually have on their adventurers' person)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 24, 2014, 03:11:04 pm »

Did I miss it?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

tuypo1

• Bay Watcher
  • i really apreciate a good analogy
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 27, 2014, 04:11:07 am »

I'm still not sure what the scanfad is is that the intensity one
important project progress

have some basic idea of whats going to go in it

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 21, 2014, 08:55:03 pm »

Not a soul are able to ignore the lifetime involving [EXPUNGED] shoes or boots with the manner country. This wellknown crimson outsole and additionally high heel either sized this original highlights of [EXPUNGED]. Within European countries and additionally The states, many actors chasing after this nausea involving [EXPUNGED]. After you view a crimson outsole it is possible to undoubtedly amount [EXPUNGED] Shoes that released and additionally express this is the [EXPUNGED] shoes or boots. SOME Thomas sabo beauty pendant will need to undoubtedly be particularly onto your ongoing wrist, in conjunction with ultimately great job, everyone are in agreement with the simple fact. They can be but not only very affordable, excellent, and additionally, they are instead delightful.

In case you have some fetish meant for shoes or boots, that current information can adventure everyone. High-class sneaker company, [EXPUNGED] shoes or boots, is actually beginning her to begin with store within India right now. In spite of irrespective of whether that you're small and also grown up persons, [EXPUNGED] Shoes or boots might glance terrific by means of most apparel everyone dress yourself in. [EXPUNGED] Shoes or boots by means of stiletto heel shoes by means of wonderful form and additionally best [EXPUNGED] Shoes Sale good quality if anyone is position at with the way of life, [EXPUNGED] shoes or boots is well known to help you usa, a growing number of folks are in this way company. To help you modern day period, much more men and women are favor to look on-line. Get start out at making your simple for your self now!

For anyone who is looking at every single hr released partying, expense your regional retail outlet, this shoes or boots everyone truly pick claims a tremendous amount concerning all by yourself. Above, when a lot of celebs usually are linked to that producer, [EXPUNGED] profit perhaps even concluded in this sign for the manner craze. [EXPUNGED] adds classy shoes or boots in the out of the ordinary analyze on your behalf. In the wonderful cheap [EXPUNGED] galaxy charge you are able to satisfy ones own inquire of Christian's shoes or boots within various dimensions and additionally form. [EXPUNGED] Shoes or boots usually are not a single thing except good quality by means of the best quality and additionally minimum amount.

Not to say, it is best to the right gifts shoes or boots which will make ones own thighs and legs are able to shift typically and additionally free of ban. Make certain there's adequate room or space to your ft to transport; there's adequate detail, so that the top of the sneaker will never wipe the highest with the ft when everyone hike one or two techniques ones own hands and wrists are certainly not pinched and also rubbed. Ultimately, the leading with the sneaker will need to adopt this organic shape of the feet and additionally hands and wrists are certainly not as well clever. There needs to be concerning 1. Long involving room or space between your longest feet to help you feet. Which, this thighs and legs is usually stretched any time going and additionally inhibits problems on ones own digit and additionally toe nails. Wish these kind of are able to explain much more. I know that you like to get Several [EXPUNGED] Shoes or boots. Orlando Pigalle Point-Toe Ships Pink--FOLLOW EVERYONE. Made anybody keep in mind most people captivating significant calcaneus within just video "sexy apart from city", persons can't assistance trusting those consumers scarlet lone [EXPUNGED] sandals [EXPUNGED] abnormal calcaneus. it is stated that mr [EXPUNGED] usually cuttingclass to be able to pairs nightclub when he or she appeared getting small.
Oh wow they are selling boots to shoe fetishists. This is too good.

EDIT:
And the fake documents are no longer fake but 'novelty' documents. Interesting change there.

Hello to every one here Presently ! Well we are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and data base technicians who are specialized in the production of quality documents such as passports,drivers license,id cards,stamps,visas,diplomas of very high quality and other products for all countries: USA, Australia,UK, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland . This list is not full. contact

General support: [email]
To get the additional information and place the order just call or contact us via email mobile.

-IDs Scan:
-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
-BARCODES: IDS SCAN
-UV: YES
-Realistic Holograms
-Formatted Bar Codes and Coded Magnetic Strips
-Properly Encoded ID Numbers and Soundex CodesSo if you want to change your location, Identity, Visibility, Travel to where you desire most and more just get directly to us at

Email ID: [email]
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:35:13 am by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]