Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32

Author Topic: Iron Diadem, Night One: Things Said Behind Bars - [ABORTED]  (Read 72315 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Diadem, Day One: Rex Danorum
« Reply #240 on: January 31, 2014, 07:27:16 pm »

I'm not going to waste any time trying to decipher whatever it is you're talking about. If there are any obstacles between me and your point, then I'm going to quit trying right there.

Because RP is fun, and trying to figure out people Day 1 is a crapshoot anyway.

I don't think that there are actually vampires. Where my character comes from there are... evil forces though. Not sure if they're connected to the traitors or if the assassins are just trying to steal the kingdom Game of Thrones-style.

Dear me, I wonder if this is a case of Caz' original comedy (stop hurting my ribs).

It's terrible, I'm sorry. :)

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 31, 2014, 11:07:40 pm »

Oh, I asked for a gift on my shield.

It's because in the Black Cat Manga, he refers to the killing as a 'gift of bad luck'. I'm not really sure if it really signifies anything, but the flavor text I've gotten seems to point to that it doesn't.

Suspect, please introduce yourself. A name, an occupation, perhaps your reason for being gathered on this council today would all be basic elements of an introduction.

Hey there, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be telling you guys, in terms of my background.

I had this same problem in Paranormal >.>.

Anyways, The queen called me up as the (Direct quote) 'So-called hedgewitch'. From what I can tell, I'm kinda hedgewitchy, but not actually a hedgewitch. Also, The queens words within my PM directly affects me or something, I'm not completely certain, but it seems I can just do hedge-witch like stuff without actually being a hedgewitch :\.

So complicated :(

Oh, Apparently, I don't know I'm supposed to be a hedgewitch too! What lovely turn of events!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 31, 2014, 11:55:21 pm »

Hey there, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be telling you guys, in terms of my background.

...?
There should be specifics you're going to tell in terms of your background?
Same problem in Paranormal?

I'm missing a bit of wording here. Expound or reword, thanks.

So complicated :(
What, exactly, is complicated?
You pulling the newbie card? :o

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 01, 2014, 12:15:51 am »

Mostly, if I should give out my background, and how much I should give.

Like in paranormal, for that mass claim.

Also, the mechanics of this game is different from regular mafia, which makes it complicated, though it may be easier after I get used to it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 01, 2014, 12:23:54 am »

Mostly, if I should give out my background, and how much I should give.

Also, the mechanics of this game is different from regular mafia, which makes it complicated, though it may be easier after I get used to it.
Ehh? I doubt there's anything in the background which marks anything related to Mafia (I mean I really enjoyed mine and it had paragraphs of detailing 'how to make armor and weapons from willowwood'.)

I may be misunderstanding, but what do you think--what is in your mind when you're asked to 'give background info about you'?

...Also please don't cite Paranormal without saying which one you're referring to. :x It ain't good in trying to get to know you that way. State what you want to state.

And on the mechanics? *points at OP*
Or do you mean something else whichIdon'tunderstand?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 01, 2014, 12:33:03 am »

Oh, like in Paranormal, where you were scum, and you made a really bad fakeclaim during a massclaim that got you lynched?

Yeah, that's a tough question. I wonder why would you be worrying about something like that again.

Could it be because...? Nah, that's ridiculous. Utterly impossible. Completely out of the question.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 01, 2014, 12:47:13 am »

Nope, It's because of how much was outed in paranormal, and how that affected the game. Especially since there was PMs

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 01, 2014, 01:12:53 am »

PFP

...Other than Jim's explanation, I don't get what you mean, SBC.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 01, 2014, 03:18:44 am »

When you were scum?

'So-called hedgewitch'.

Called it on the dark forces btw. King should probably execute SBC first.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 01, 2014, 03:32:43 am »

what the fuck is a hedgewitch
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 01, 2014, 03:37:23 am »

Something like a hedge knight.

A free witch?

Seriously, things should be better termed like knight errant..witch errant? xD
But yeah. That's a new term. o_O (I guess female version of hedge wizard)

Caz
'So-called hedgewitch'.

Called it on the dark forces btw. King should probably execute SBC first.
Really now? Explain more on this.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 01, 2014, 03:39:23 am »

I'm Back in Black!

TolyK: Don't remember playing with you yet. How would you describe your play style?
As I answered this last game, pretty horrible. :P
I am horrible at actually scumhunting, and thus try to logically solve things (along with gut feeling).
To be clear, I am constituting a fact, not giving myself a get-out-of-jail-free card. I am fully aware that it's not an excuse to not scumhunt.

King Cheeetar, Superblackcat, TolyK, Toaster and Caz:  Looking at the appearance of the various shields, which one do you like the most, which the least?  Why?
I like Mark II's due to it looking like a Clan Wolf coat of arms from Battletech/MechWarrior. :P
The least - Gwenhwyfar's, since it's bland and speaks of very high ambitions.

TolyK: Will you really post more? As in, more, this time? :I
I sincerely hope so.
Quote from: Tiruin
Also I'd like to see your input: how do you differ a town-scummy tell from a scum-tell?
Hm. Town-scum tells usually occur from language fails, while scum tells occur from knowing too much, but pretending you don't not well enough.
If it's a strange wording of something (which looks suspicious), I'd call it a town-scummy tell, while a scum-tell would be a hint of knowing what the scum did.

TolyK: I like your character's name.
Thanks! :D

TolyK:  How in the world do you pronounce your last name?  How can you suffer a word with so many consonants to live?

How are you on the council, given you're clearly not Danish?  Same question to Tiruin.  (As best I can tell, you two are the only non-Danes.)  Tiruin, I'm also curious how you feel about not having any direct control over the lynch.
My mother was a Danish immigrant, my father was Polish/Lithuanian, thus I came here and obtained the interest of the Queen. My mother also couldn't pronounce my (father's) last name, nor could the queen. :P
It's unusual for me, not having any vote (at least for now :P). I've only played one or two kingmaker games, and IRL at that.

Question post today.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 01, 2014, 03:50:06 am »

Really now? Explain more on this.

She's a witch. Burn her.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 01, 2014, 03:54:29 am »

Hi TolyK! Welcome back. Mind introducing yourself?

Caz- are you honest in your desire for Superblackcat to be executed?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 01, 2014, 04:11:21 am »

I am Tadeusz Brzęczyszczykiewicz (just Tadeusz, even formally). I gave some information about my parents and where I'm from last post, but I'll elaborate a bit more here. My mother was the descendant of a noble Danish family. My father died while fighting some Prussians, and my mother died later to eating poisonous berries. I decided to go to Denmark with a merchant caravan.

(Oh, and I am a bit mistaken - the Queen was closest to pronouncing my last name, but still not quite. Very close, in fact.)
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 32