Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 213258 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 4
« Reply #1425 on: March 17, 2014, 09:05:03 pm »

Sheepy: You are making the jump to concluding that my fire is hostile.  In many cultures, fire was/is purifying, ritual fire purifying the body and soul.
Tell that to the item you just burned ;__;

Joking aside, if 4mask's ability IS an SK-Nuke, Toaster/TWS: I'd ask you to reconsider lynching him.
One is that I've an invisibility cloak that makes me immune to all actions since being worn. Second is the Lifeward I planted on mastahcheese which protects him from assault for the night and the whole day after. If he's a doomspeaker in that sense, then we'll be alive after said event and will be able to counter-lynch him (and that it takes care of any summoners anyways...unless y'all believe either me/Mr.Cheese is a summoner).

...Unless I have my guesses wrong?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: March 17, 2014, 09:13:25 pm »

Sheepy: You are making the jump to concluding that my fire is hostile.  In many cultures, fire was/is purifying, ritual fire purifying the body and soul.

Joking aside, if 4mask's ability IS an SK-Nuke, Toaster/TWS: I'd ask you to reconsider lynching him.
One is that I've an invisibility cloak that makes me immune to all actions since being worn. Second is the Lifeward I planted on mastahcheese which protects him from assault for the night and the whole day after. If he's a doomspeaker in that sense, then we'll be alive after said event and will be able to counter-lynch him (and that it takes care of any summoners anyways...unless y'all believe either me/Mr.Cheese is a summoner).

So that's who I gave that too.  I'd forgotten about that.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: March 17, 2014, 09:20:57 pm »

You're a silly masked wolf. :P

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: March 17, 2014, 09:34:13 pm »

This argument isn't likely to hold much sway with them, as they'll end up dead anyway.

You're a silly masked wolf. :P
I suppose I haven't really been putting too much effort into playing this game, to be honest.  There is too much I don't know about going on in this game, so I decided to be brutally honest.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: March 17, 2014, 09:37:41 pm »

Technically I only burned one item, and it being given to me after burning gave me the big fire burst ability.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: March 17, 2014, 09:43:46 pm »

Tiruin:

And if he's not?  There are lots of doomspeakers who just simply end the game.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: March 17, 2014, 09:44:29 pm »

Tiruin:

And nothing I have been sent even tells me I am a doomspeaker, much less one who ends the game regardless.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: March 17, 2014, 09:45:23 pm »

Nerjin lied. Update tomorrow.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: March 17, 2014, 09:48:03 pm »

Well that's always a possibility, but he's gone hard honesty right there, and given the people's roles, abilities, and other stuffs on the mechanics and this general game, I really doubt that there'd be a doomspeaker that would KILL US ALL. Or in the less, the presence OF a doomspeaker.

And nothing I have been sent even tells me I am a doomspeaker, much less one who ends the game regardless.
Ask Nerjin!

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: March 17, 2014, 09:48:45 pm »

Well that's always a possibility, but he's gone hard honesty right there, and given the people's roles, abilities, and other stuffs on the mechanics and this general game, I really doubt that there'd be a doomspeaker that would KILL US ALL. Or in the less, the presence OF a doomspeaker.

Ask Nerjin!
I asked him my one question already.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: March 17, 2014, 09:50:38 pm »

That was a special question.
Ask him your guess-question.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: March 17, 2014, 09:50:59 pm »

That was a special question.
Ask him your guess-question.
mmokay

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: March 17, 2014, 09:52:00 pm »

Message sent.  Also, Tiruin, check your inbox.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: March 17, 2014, 09:53:08 pm »

Message sent.  Also, Tiruin, check your inbox.

And then send ME the PM lest 4mask be modkilled.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: March 17, 2014, 09:53:41 pm »

Nerjin says things to the effect of: slightly, but probably worse in the future.

Nerjin, it was about a different thing, calm yourself.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 112