Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 213222 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Smster W/ Love Day 5 - Robosaurus, Roar of the Celestial Bloom
« Reply #1515 on: March 28, 2014, 01:10:28 am »

Perhaps the way at the beginning of the round everyone reprimanded me for doing anything BUT being silent, now its seems the opposite.
Uh?
People reprimanded you because you were talking? No. Look at the details of your posts. We do not attack people to make them quiet. >_>

And now? Yeah. Now. Silence is the death of all games. Lacking communication is the death of all games.
Being silent does not help anyone but the scumteam (with appropriate factional kill).

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: March 28, 2014, 01:12:57 am »

So when I start the game and notice someone isn't talking, and people question why I find it suspicious? Now... goddamnit! MAKE SOME GOD DAMN SENSE WHILE YOUR AT IT!
Crack-a-lack-a

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: March 28, 2014, 01:15:49 am »

Calm down.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: March 28, 2014, 01:32:16 am »

So when I start the game and notice someone isn't talking, and people question why I find it suspicious? Now... goddamnit! MAKE SOME GOD DAMN SENSE WHILE YOUR AT IT!

What exactly do you understand about now (and before)? I can't understand you because you're using very general terms.

Like, "Talking" is a general term. Detail what you mean by that.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: March 28, 2014, 01:34:41 am »

A couple people at the start of the game were inactive for a fairly large period they got out of, when I noted this and showed my suspicion, a large portion of the people were confused on my suspicion. But now, people appear to have the exact opposite opinion.
Crack-a-lack-a

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: March 28, 2014, 01:48:26 am »

...That's because the people back then were busy due to RL. It's excusable.

But when you say people poking at what you say, I mean that you should watch your words and think how they'd be interpreted.
Check your rhetoric. Here's a hypothetical: How will you start a conversation on finding scum if you don't do anything?

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: March 28, 2014, 04:58:48 am »

Meh, let's be silly.

What if Robosaurus?

You realize that voting Robosaurus would be a very bad idea and quickly change your mind on the subject matter. As proof

Quote from: Tiruin
No Vote
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: March 28, 2014, 08:34:55 am »

4mask: details on what your big fire spell did. How you died. Why you died if possible(?) and how you came back, please.
4mask
EEEEEERRRRRGGGGHHHH I WASN'T GOING TO KILL ANY OF YOU YOU REALIZE BUT NOW I AM DEAD AND THAT IS SAD AND ASJCHKDMVRLCESDRMJKNFEKXSMKKJVMERCDEWJCMFGMVJKMCXSDNEGVCEWML.
u is ded. :O
How did death feel?
1. Oh, it shattered a bunch of items.  The scum was afraid of me, so they killed me, I think.  And you know exactly how I came back, don't you.  What gave you that power?

2. Death feels like death, honestly.  Not bad at all...

Nerjin: Am I allowed to talk about the stuff said in deadchat up until my resurrection?

Birdy on a perch: I'm back, scumbiscuit

Walnuts: ...don't you remember cheese and I trying to walk you through how to play mafia?  I thought you were coming along quite well.  This was just a suboptimal game for beginners.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: March 28, 2014, 08:42:11 am »

4mask: details on what your big fire spell did. How you died. Why you died if possible(?) and how you came back, please.
4mask
EEEEEERRRRRGGGGHHHH I WASN'T GOING TO KILL ANY OF YOU YOU REALIZE BUT NOW I AM DEAD AND THAT IS SAD AND ASJCHKDMVRLCESDRMJKNFEKXSMKKJVMERCDEWJCMFGMVJKMCXSDNEGVCEWML.
How did death feel?
1. Oh, it shattered a bunch of items.  The scum was afraid of me, so they killed me, I think.  And you know exactly how I came back, don't you.  What gave you that power?
Nyancat.

Walnuts: ...don't you remember cheese and I trying to walk you through how to play mafia?  I thought you were coming along quite well.  This was just a suboptimal game for beginners.
This. u_u

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: March 28, 2014, 08:43:49 am »

4mask
How did death feel?
Nyancat.
...I'll take your word for it.

I probs should have nk'd Cado/Birdy last night, shouldn't I have?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: March 28, 2014, 09:49:23 am »

You have a NK?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: March 28, 2014, 10:01:24 am »

You have a NK?
My burny thing I can do.  I told you I uninhibited it, so I burn people and items.  This isn't the big night blast, this is my original burn that is single target.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: March 28, 2014, 12:38:29 pm »

Birdy: You're replacing in for Ranger, right? Why shouldn't we lynch you, if you're evil and a meteor summoner? Please claim everything you know.

Busy, busy, busy Birdy, but I shall endeavor to answer some questions.

The true question you should be asking now is, why haven't you all lynched me yet? All outward indications point to me being scum, and I am rather surprised that I'm not dead yet because of it. Hell, I'm still surprised at the mess on my end revolving around my ruined wincon is still allowing me to play at all. However, I shall endeavor to tell you what I know.

First, I shall confirm what Rangercado has said. Yes, I am undeniably EVIL. So there's that. It is also true that I was associated with the Summoners and I was one of the people who brought this fiery meter down upon the school. However, what perplexes me now is that I am not actually a part of the scum team. I am just really, really depressed now because I couldn't find love. In fact, that has been my status for the last few days now. Sad, depressed, and crying. It's all rather... Well, depressing.

Especially after my mirror was burnt to ashes, which I suppose caused my character even more anxiety, because she's still crying about it. I suppose considering you are a fire mage, you had something to do with that one 4mask. >.> Thanks. A lot.

...Also... Blergh. Also, time constraints are killing me right now. Ask me some direct questions. I'm still trying to wrap my head around what I can do about this mess, and it may help if I can know just what you guys want to know about, so we can combine on information on how we can stop this meteor.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: March 28, 2014, 01:25:06 pm »

....He didn't burn this same darn book :I

So, game over for team evil?

Seriously, what perplexes me is why you guys would utterly lie and defend each other in regard to me poking SUMMONER at you (...not you, Cado)
                                                                                       Yeah, in your face. :I
That's the one thing that set me off.

OH, also you accept hugs right?

Hug birdy51/RangerCado.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: March 28, 2014, 01:46:36 pm »

Hug birdy51/RangerCado.

*Birdy51 chirps happily.*

I accept hugs. Although, you tone confuses me a little bit. Just what is exactly is perplexing you? I need context.  :-\
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 112