Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 172174 times)

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #210 on: January 08, 2016, 06:50:27 pm »

It's all relative.

EDIT: On that note, my grandfather has wayyyy too many bottles. It's sort of like he's expecting a party of 50.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 07:46:01 pm by inteuniso »
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 08, 2016, 08:01:13 pm »

Hey guys I want to convince a girl to friendzone me whilst I'm too drunk to think that it's a socially unacceptable line of discussion. How do?
Why is that so unacceptable? Or are you wanting to actually keep her as a friend afterwards? I guess "We should stay friends" could be kinda insulting.

EDIT: On that note, my grandfather has wayyyy too many bottles. It's sort of like he's expecting a party of 50.
Sounds like a fine liquor collection indeed. As long as those bottles aren't getting replaced often, I wouldn't worry. :v Whoah lookit that emoticon, it really works here for some reason.

In my own Drunk-news, last night was going great until I somehow managed to sprain/twist my ankle during the first song of the band I was most hyped to see. I think someone pushed/slammed into me right as I had my weight on that foot, or something along those lines. Whatever the case, it was pretty debilitating pain for a moment, and it's even worse now that I'm more-or-less sober.

Honestly, I'm amazed I made it home as easily as I did. I was only limping a little, right now I can barely walk.
Fun times! I had planned on partying hard again today as well. This could be difficult. I'd rather not have to limp my way through the public transport experience... maybe I can persuade my friend to give me a lift. >.>
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 08, 2016, 08:08:37 pm »

Why is that so unacceptable? Or are you wanting to actually keep her as a friend afterwards? I guess "We should stay friends" could be kinda insulting. [/size]
Well I mean it's hardly normal to say "hey could you please turn me down thanks" is it?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2016, 09:00:55 pm »

Why is that so unacceptable? Or are you wanting to actually keep her as a friend afterwards? I guess "We should stay friends" could be kinda insulting. [/size]
Well I mean it's hardly normal to say "hey could you please turn me down thanks" is it?
Well, you're asking about normal in this existence so you're clearly drunk. Also it's totally acceptable.

EDIT: Apparently we shouldn't have been drinking this stuff and instead using it for all the amenities of modern life. Never too late to start, I guess.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 10:46:06 pm by inteuniso »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 09, 2016, 03:21:22 am »

I dunno, I find it normalish, but I've been talking a lot about Helgo's and FJ's personnal life recently. :p

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 12, 2016, 08:54:13 pm »

Oh wow "hard root beer" is weird.  It tastes exactly like rum and soda, IE sweet and twice-burny.  The root beer taste is pretty much eclipsed.  It's not undrinkable (though it does give me Arbor Mist flashbacks) but I don't care for it.

To be fair, I kinda burnt my tongue with overhot homemade chili yesterday, and it's not back yet.  Maybe that's why only the sweet and pain are getting through.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2016, 05:50:31 am »

Maybe that's why only the sweet and pain are getting through.

No, it's because when you're drunk, they're the only things you remember clearly. Same goes for life, too.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2016, 12:51:19 pm »

... Probably not, since I was working on the first bottle at that time :P  I think it was more that my tongue was scalded, and these were very fizzy and sweet.

Blech, my tongue is in pretty bad shape.  It still stings today, two nights after the chili.  The chili was delicious though...  Just too (physically) hot.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 13, 2016, 05:39:07 pm »

Oh man, celebrating my friend's birthday last night (fairly low-key, it being a Wednesday and all) and we wound up at a Tiki bar.
It was awesome, but right now this morning I am feeling like some parched desert island castaway who's copped a falling coconut to the cranium. I'm just glad I didn't barf, rum usually makes me barf. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 15, 2016, 08:01:02 pm »

A splash of icelandic vodka certainly makes this glass of water taste better.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 25, 2016, 08:34:38 pm »

Happy Australia Day, everybody!
I shall go and buy some beer shortly, so that I can celebrate the brutal subjugation of the native peoples appropriately. ^-^
Booze is Life for Yoink

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 25, 2016, 08:39:44 pm »

Oh, are you allowed to post in this thread when not drunk? In that case, does anyone have any suggestions of what to buy with my recently-acquired freedom? In general I'm a fan of spirits, but not vodka.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 25, 2016, 09:37:25 pm »

Oh, are you allowed to post in this thread when not drunk? In that case, does anyone have any suggestions of what to buy with my recently-acquired freedom? In general I'm a fan of spirits, but not vodka.
Basically all I drink is the cheap vodkas (because cheap), so take my suggestions with a grain of salt, but a friend of mine had some Coconut Rum the other day that was delicious if you want something yummy.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 25, 2016, 09:42:47 pm »

Since you've clearly had alcohol before, I'm not sure what drink would be best for ceremonial purposes.  Champagne is disgusting, obviously.  For my 21rst I had a pint of Guiness, literally because it was in Nukees, but couldn't finish it (ironically, my treat alcohol now is bitter IPAs).  A nice red wine may be best, it has a lot of flavor and also alcohol.
She/they

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2016, 10:10:20 pm »

I pretty much quit drinking after I turned 21. It barely improves my disposition and I go back to my current disposition after I'm sober. I've already lost multiple family members to alcoholism, so I don't feel like devolving into that.

Yeah.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 141