Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 167

Author Topic: Super Academy two IC: Akira is bad at not naking people angry.  (Read 122674 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Super Academy two IC: Title Change. Neat.
« Reply #825 on: February 02, 2014, 08:47:17 am »

Frustration in The City. In one way or another, Erden had managed to get himself entirely separated from the main bulk of his allies. They all had ran off in different directions leaving Erden to wander the city alone for the last few hours. While he had seen more than enough of his fair share of signs that told him how to go home, he wasn't prepared to go until was certain that everything that needed done was accomplished. In one way however, this was a blessing.

Having never seen a city before, The City was a chance to see a taste of a life that he had not seen in his life. Skyscrapers, neon lights, abandoned warehouses; they all beckoned him to go and explore. And lo, it was so. While he had spent the last few hours alone, they were not completely wasted.

Eventually however, he had grown tired of the walking. Jacque had disappeared entirely, as well as the rest of the entourage. They had left him behind. But there was always a possibility that he was wrong. Somewhere in this big city, Jacque was lost and confused and in need of a gentle hand. Then Erden's more sensible organs kicked in and told him that the girl had been yelling at a corpse earlier. Erden stopped and crossed his arms across his chest.

"One more street, then I am leaving without her."
He vowed. Turning a corner, Erden marched down the next street in the line in the most confident manner he could assemble.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: February 02, 2014, 10:39:06 am »

Erden happens upon two MOOKs who are looking rather embarrassed that he found them... Not wait. They're paying attention to the thugs who are equally embarrassed that someone happened upon them while gardening.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: February 02, 2014, 10:41:40 am »

Erden happens upon two MOOKs who are looking rather embarrassed that he found them... Not wait. They're paying attention to the thugs who are equally embarrassed that someone happened upon them while gardening.

((Acuity check! Do these mooks look similar to the ones from the town?))
BIRDS.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: February 02, 2014, 10:50:28 am »

((One is female and they're both blushing and not crispy but yeah. They look similar.))

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: February 02, 2014, 12:47:20 pm »

((One is female and they're both blushing and not crispy but yeah. They look similar.))

Erden cracks his knuckles and approaches the MOOKS. The gardeners can wait. They too will have their turn with Erden later. "Good evening, lady and gentleman. I was wondering if you would help me find someone."
BIRDS.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: February 02, 2014, 12:53:50 pm »

Enki excuses himself to Aoi, and leaves to go talk with the MOOK in the nurses office.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: February 02, 2014, 01:12:30 pm »

The MOOKs give Erden a confused look.

Upon seeing Enki the MOOK hides under his blanket.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: February 02, 2014, 01:13:34 pm »

"I'm not here to harm you, sir."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: February 02, 2014, 01:17:51 pm »

The MOOK cowers still. Maybe killing his brothers and then zapping him until he passed out made him doubt your pleasantness.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: February 02, 2014, 01:18:39 pm »

Enki offers the MOOK something to drink.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: February 02, 2014, 01:23:28 pm »

The MOOK takes it but doesn't drink unless urged.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: February 02, 2014, 01:25:49 pm »

"I apologize for all that... killing. It wasn't exactly intended for that to be so strong. My powers are sorta unstable in strength..."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: February 02, 2014, 01:43:08 pm »

Erden cracks his knuckles and approaches the MOOKS. The gardeners can wait. They too will have their turn with Erden later. "Good evening, lady and gentleman. I was wondering if you would help me find someone."

"Hmm... Perhaps I shall put this in a different way. I am looking for a friend of yours. A sniper."

Yes. The sniper.

His rudeness in not replying was still weighing heavily upon Erden's mind. That he would not reply, that he would simply disappear like a puff of smoke was both bothersome and rude. Poof. It displeased Erden greatly. Further, he seemed a cut above the generic MOOKS that were lying about, their bodies strewn across the streets. This sniper was a higher ranking official of some sort. For that reason, he was going to track that man down and discover his intentions.

In greater detail, he went on to describe the man, leaving any details that involved the massacre of MOOKS. If they had any information they had on this man, Erden wanted it.
BIRDS.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: February 02, 2014, 01:44:25 pm »

Now that it's the next day, Jacque fucks off to the CITY, wondering if she'd be able to do shit now.

And probably find Erden, he seemed cool.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: February 02, 2014, 01:49:52 pm »

Charlotte paced around her room, thinking about everything that had happened earlier today. The thought that she kept on coming back to was why they had been attacked? It seemed strange that in a place under such close observance from god himself had any hostile attacks at all. It seemed most likely then it had been some kind of test by god but having them be able to be killed really went against his supposed nature. She let out sigh, she couldn't get her head around it. Deciding to leave this train of thought and hoping that it would become clear in time she headed off towards the requisitions office.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 167