Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 167

Author Topic: Super Academy two IC: Akira is bad at not naking people angry.  (Read 121911 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: Super Academy two IC: Title Change. Neat.
« Reply #1035 on: February 03, 2014, 09:27:53 pm »

Enki shrugs.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 03, 2014, 09:29:25 pm »

Erden grimaced. This child's bloodlust was surprising. But the test was sure to be interesting. Whether he would he would be able use them well or not depended on a number of factors. First, he would need to be in an environment that supported Geomancy. Then it would require him to be in a certain frame of mind. Emotions were the key to using Geomancy. Tone when speaking to the earth was important. Actions made out of anger could be devastating to both him and anyone around him. Fortunately, he was confident in his ability to remain a level head in battle. He responded with a smile. "If I must use my powers, then I shall.

Noam looks at Erden, "What's the matter?"

"For the most part only graduates and..."
Kyle shudders.
Janitors are very consistent in their power."

"Janitors? What's so amazing about the janitors?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 03, 2014, 09:31:57 pm »

Kyle nods to Erden before turning to Noam.
"You've never seen them clean up the city. Well, I know that Janitors can punch through a three foot cube of adamantine with a little bit of effort."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 03, 2014, 09:32:52 pm »

Kyle nods to Erden before turning to Noam.
"You've never seen them clean up the city. Well, I know that Janitors can punch through a three foot cube of adamantine with a little bit of effort."

"Really? Neato! Do you think they'd let me tag along and have a look? I can be really helpful and clean up stuff!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 03, 2014, 09:33:12 pm »

Kyle shakes his head.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 03, 2014, 09:34:06 pm »

Erden grimaced. This child's bloodlust was surprising. But the test was sure to be interesting. Whether he would he would be able use them well or not depended on a number of factors. First, he would need to be in an environment that supported Geomancy. Then it would require him to be in a certain frame of mind. Emotions were the key to using Geomancy. Tone when speaking to the earth was important. Actions made out of anger could be devastating to both him and anyone around him. Fortunately, he was confident in his ability to remain a level head in battle. He responded with a smile. "If I must use my powers, then I shall.

Noam looks at Erden, "What's the matter?"

Chuckling, Erden slings the shovel upon his shoulder. "Ah... It is nothing. Just thinking."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 03, 2014, 09:35:01 pm »

Kyle shakes his head.

"Bleh," Noam just kinda flops to the floor.

Chuckling, Erden slings the shovel upon his shoulder. "Ah... It is nothing. Just thinking."

"Okay, that's cool. What were you thinking about?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 03, 2014, 09:38:24 pm »

"Okay, that's cool. What were you thinking about?"

Erden shot the Gnome a look of vague annoyance. Thoughts were things to be kept in one heads. Proclaiming them out to the world without any sort of filter was defeating the purpose. Still, if he insisted. "My powers. That is what I was thinking about."
BIRDS.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 03, 2014, 09:39:25 pm »

Erden shot the Gnome a look of vague annoyance. Thoughts were things to be kept in one heads. Proclaiming them out to the world without any sort of filter was defeating the purpose. Still, if he insisted. "My powers. That is what I was thinking about."

"Oh, okay! I think about my powers a lot too, though it's mostly about how I'm going to use them!"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 03, 2014, 09:42:09 pm »

"Oh, okay! I think about my powers a lot too, though it's mostly about how I'm going to use them!"

"Really?" Erden said in a slightly demeaning manner, as one might speak to a child. "And just what is your power?
BIRDS.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 03, 2014, 09:46:16 pm »

"Really?" Erden said in a slightly demeaning manner, as one might speak to a child. "And just what is your power?

"I can change my body around and stuff! It's really neat and fun! Do you want to see?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 03, 2014, 09:50:24 pm »

"I can change my body around and stuff! It's really neat and fun! Do you want to see?"

Erden began to rub his sideburns with an amused look on his face. "Why not... Show me what you can do Gnome."
BIRDS.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 03, 2014, 09:53:24 pm »

Erden began to rub his sideburns with an amused look on his face. "Why not... Show me what you can do Gnome."

"Sure thing. Uh... Give me a minute." One of Noam's pantlegs slowly deflates, while the other expands. After a while, Noam slithers out of the pants, their lower torso having been replaced with a giant's snake's tail, covered with iridescent purple scales. "See? Neat, huh?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 03, 2014, 09:56:13 pm »

"Sure thing. Uh... Give me a minute." One of Noam's pantlegs slowly deflates, while the other expands. After a while, Noam slithers out of the pants, their lower torso having been replaced with a giant's snake's tail, covered with iridescent purple scales. "See? Neat, huh?"

This actually caused Erden to raise an eyebrow. Gnome wasn't bluffing. "Quite an unnatural power... How did you come across the ability to shape shift?"
BIRDS.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 03, 2014, 09:57:32 pm »

This actually caused Erden to raise an eyebrow. Gnome wasn't bluffing. "Quite an unnatural power... How did you come across the ability to shape shift?"

Noam shrugs, "I dunno. I could do it as long as I could remember, since I was really, really young. Like, before I even went to school and stuff."
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 167