Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 90

Author Topic: Thawed (Wrapping Up)  (Read 106201 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Thawed (Smokey Looks On In Anger)
« Reply #1230 on: April 10, 2014, 11:06:08 am »

"That sounds...counterproductive."

"A lotta good ideas do. It's like backfire, but explosive. Do it, pirate lady! We'll get outta here in the meantime."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: April 10, 2014, 11:29:43 am »

"Explosions sound counterproductive."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: April 10, 2014, 11:30:24 am »

Wakey wakey
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: April 10, 2014, 11:38:59 am »

"Explosions sound counterproductive."

"That's just your traumatic experiences talking."

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1234 on: April 10, 2014, 01:10:37 pm »

Trap flames with impermeable light barriers to starve them of oxygen.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: April 10, 2014, 01:29:04 pm »

Once kj gets over how I didn't let him pry a giant chunk of crystal out of the ground while chasing Selina and posts an actual action, we can update.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: April 10, 2014, 01:47:53 pm »

Continue chasing Selina. Not like I care about the apocolyspe.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: April 10, 2014, 03:02:36 pm »

Selina keeps running until she finds a small spot to hide in and help M.
Continue chasing Selina. Not like I care about the apocolyspe.
Or the forest fire. Or that you were complaining about me not stopping your Selina chase.
Anyways. Speed rolls.
Kyle: [1-0.2-1=0]
Selina: [6+1-1=6]
Kyle winces as he starts to get up. Selina, on the other hand, darts off through the woods, quickly getting out of sight of Kyle.
Because the dice hate Kyle and want Selina to go free. Why is this happening again?
[5-0.3=4]
Selina finds a fallen tree. This looks as good a spot to stop and help M out as any.

*ignores drama and continues to post*
"Not magically, no. Whatever the fuck it is I control makes fire, but it's not fire. Normally? I can try."
See if I can get a blanket or something, and smother what fires I can, cut off those I can't from more fuel. Basically, run containment. Grab anyone that's able to work to help me.

There aren't any blankets around, but you can smother the fires with those bloody clothes over by the enemy soldiers once you remove the bones and mush. So, you do. You try to convince the soldiers to help...
"Uh, we ain't gonna be stoppin' anything with magic, lady, since me and pirate lady've got flammable powers, lightman sets fires and the rest are kinda out at the moment. And these are oil fires. And I've been round the block enough to know that ya can't put out an oil fire this easy. We better just scram outta the area fer now."
Grab everyone who doesn't look like they're about to die in the next two minutes (get help from the lucky two unharmed schmucks) and get everyone clear of the deadly zone.
...but Kext does as well.
[5v5-0.2=4]
The squad leader manages to get a couple of the more lightly wounded to help him and drag the half-dozen badly wounded people away from the fires, but the third plus the two lucky bastards listen to the former pirate captain.
Fire Suppression: [1,5,5,4]
While Angel herself screws up, igniting some of the improvised blankets, the soldiers do well, and the fires are much better-controlled.

Wakey wakey
[5]
You wake up. Huh, is there something going on? Why does everything smell like smoke? Did the cook burn dinner again?

Trap flames with impermeable light barriers to starve them of oxygen.
Power: [4+1=5]
Control: [5-1=4]
The remaining flames are caught under glowing barriers and smothered.

Now what?
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Thawed (Selina AWOL)
« Reply #1238 on: April 10, 2014, 03:06:40 pm »

Turn the crystal into meat. Because why not.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: April 10, 2014, 03:08:51 pm »

"Job well done, guys. Really, I'm prouda y'all. Pat yerselves on the back."

Pat self on back.

"So, guess we go find the two missing? If we don't find 'em within two hours, we declare 'em dead, enforcable when they eventually come back if anybody feels like it. Sound good?"

Leave a couple soldiers to heal the wounded! We ain't medics, that's fer sure. With whatever help I can muster, seek Selina and Kyle! Don't wander off too far from the others if any come along, though. If nobody comes along, stay put.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: April 10, 2014, 06:06:41 pm »

Selina quickly pulls out her herbs and bandages, working on something to dull the pain quickly first before bandaging the worst injuries and inducing sleep if M is awake at any point.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1241 on: April 10, 2014, 06:11:21 pm »

Turn the crystal into meat. Because why not.
That's actually a good idea. Transmuting it to something else might remove the growth property, and even if it doesn't the meat will be easier to destroy.

Report to witch hunter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: April 10, 2014, 09:20:53 pm »

We ain't medics, that's fer sure.
One of you could fake it, but I imagine that there aren't many soldiers that are that desperate.
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: April 11, 2014, 07:01:55 am »

May not be medics, but I can still bandaged the worse wounds to stop bleed outs
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: April 11, 2014, 07:32:28 am »

Need rag now.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 90