Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 193

Author Topic: Banter Thread  (Read 370332 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Again, I like programming in assembler.

I'm sure you can find some anti-psychotics to help with that.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile

Again, I like programming in assembler.

I'm sure you can find some anti-psychotics to help with that.
Take your high-level programming languages and get off my lawn already.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile

We need a replacement for Tiruin in Supernatural 7 if anyone is free. We're just wrapping up Day 1 today, so it's not too far in yet.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile

We need a replacement for Tiruin in Supernatural 7 if anyone is free. We're just wrapping up Day 1 today, so it's not too far in yet.
I'll willing to replace in.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Thank. You.  :'(

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm. Haspen PM'd me just a bit ago and I gave it to him. Sorry. But I appreciate the offer. If you'd like, I can put you into the Replacement Queue in case someone else need to be replaced.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Hmm. Haspen PM'd me just a bit ago and I gave it to him. Sorry. But I appreciate the offer. If you'd like, I can put you into the Replacement Queue in case someone else need to be replaced.
Hapah =/= Haspen :P
Thanks though o_o

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hapah =/= Haspen :P
Thanks though o_o

You are quite correct. My apologies, Hapah, I mistyped.
Come play Mafia with us!

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile

I'm cool with that. Replacements seem to be in a rather high demand lately.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136984.0

Bit of a crosspost, but it's relevant to our interests.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Let's play a game:

It's called Make a BYOR Role.

You give me a role, and I'll make you a BYOR Role. Because I'm bored.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile

Let's play a game:

Hmm...
4maskwolf the mafia player.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

The Lego SCP
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile

The Honorable Arthur Porter, member of the Queen's Privy Council for Canada and former head of the Security Intelligence Review Committee.  Currently awaiting trial for an assortment of fraud-type charges related to improper handling of a $1.3 billion construction project.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Let's play a game:

Hmm...
4maskwolf the mafia player.
... I have been in like 1-2 games you have been in, so I have no idea what style you use, so you're getting a name-based role.

4maskwolf the mafia player
Mafia

(Day) Prepare: You can choose the four masks you will use during the following Night if you use 4-Mask Task.
(Mafiakill) 4-Mask Task [target (x4)]: Your collection of masks is unparalleled, but, as logic would confirm, the more masks you own, the more cursed and magical masks you own. You can distribute 4 of these masks each Night, randomly, to 4 targets, also randomly. Temporarily, of course. You can't just give out masks willy nilly. You're not MADE of masks!
(1-Shot, Night) Super Glue [target]: You super glue a mask onto a person. You can no longer use that mask, but the masks power lasts for 3 Cycles.

Masks:
Red: The wearer of this mask is blinded, and targets randomly because it has no eye holes.
Orange: The wearer of this mask is delayed a Night. You're not sure why.
Yellow: The wearer of this mask cannot kill a player. Because it's a smiley face!
Green: The wearer of this mask is tracked during the Night. The mask isn't actually cursed. It just has a GPS in it.
Blue: The wearer of this mask performs a protection action instead of any of their chosen actions. Blue is just such a safe color!
Violet: The wearer of this mask is blocked. I mean, you can't just let a violet person walk around. They might hurt someone.
Wolf: The wearer of this mask is killed. Because it's not actually a mask. It's a wolf.

The Lego SCP
I'm assuming SCP-387 is what you're referencing, but I'm not sure. If I'm wrong, you should've provided a link.

SCP-387
Town

(Auto) Replicate: If you are not killed for one Cycle, you Revive.
(Auto) Build: Whenever you are targeted by a non-kill action, you learn that action. If you are not targeted by this action for one Cycle, you become immune to this action.

The Honorable Arthur Porter, member of the Queen's Privy Council for Canada and former head of the Security Intelligence Review Committee.  Currently awaiting trial for an assortment of fraud-type charges related to improper handling of a $1.3 billion construction project.
Man, your choices are always hard. I'll try in a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 193