Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What could I do to make this game better?

Better updates.
  More Updates.
  Better explanations on how things work.
  MOR BOOM!
  City Maps- this would take some time, but is doable.
  Other (Post suggestion with an explanation.)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: GUNPUNK- Chapter 1: Separate Paths  (Read 34645 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: GUNPUNK- Steampunk, only replace steam with GUNPOWDER!
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2014, 07:25:16 pm »

((Like the OP said, "What path will you take?". The party can  even schism and split, if you guys really want to.

Ninja'd: And that is why I love Bay12. It's okay to be a psychopath as long as you don't kill the drunk. :P))
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2014, 07:30:39 pm »

((You know what? Fuck it. Revolution time. Let's burn the whole goddamned world!))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2014, 09:03:02 pm »

Cut down the Oshin.

Revenge!

((Viva la revolution!))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2014, 10:12:54 pm »

brandish my combat wrench.
[2] Your grip on th wrench slips, wacking you in the head and dealing 2 damage! 
((No fair, everyone else got auto-success on their wielding.))

Grab my wrench and make like Sir Robin (bravely run away). "There is no reason to fight, why are you fighting, friends?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2014, 08:40:09 am »

((I rolled for everyone's attack, but you just happened to get the only bad roll. Actually, for Remuthra, his one attack had multiple rolls- one to fire, one to see who he hit, and one to determine Shellshock.

On that note, if you don't specify your target and it isn't readily apparent who you're trying to hit- even if it's between two guards- I'll roll to determine who you hit. Friendly fire is a distinct possibility.))
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2014, 11:16:49 am »

"Well, I WAS fighting because someone else started it and I felt like I should pick a side so that I can start crafting an argument for them. But now I have to reload, which is a real pain in the ass to do one handed, so I guess I'm back to threatening to blow up the room again so that everyone will hear me out."

Willard sets his shotgun down, and gives his explosive bag another shake.

"Now like I said, I won't be able to shoot until I reload, so there's no need to worry about me taking another cheap shot, although if things get hairy I'll still probably take the room out, so don't try anything funny, okay? Now, I believe that the Oshin are in the right here, and not just because this town is swarming with guards who will gun you down the moment you step outside if you oppose them. You see, while they may seem cruel at first, these guards are keeping the peace here and keeping the growing number of bandits in check. Hell, what's to say that these 'villagers' here aren't a group of bandits? And even if they're not, getting rid of the guards is just going to make it easier for crime to spring up, and ultimately make things harder for everyone living here. Now, I'm probably not going to have to reload my gun here, but let it be known that if I do, my shells will be flying from the side of the Oshin."

Hope that my speech discourages some of the villagers from fighting, or at least inspires the guards. Also stay true to my word and keep the shotgun unloaded for now.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2014, 02:14:58 pm »

PROLOUGE, TURN 2:

Spoiler: Khabi (click to show/hide)

Charge this 'Joe' psychopath. What the fuck is wrong with this monster?

[2] You charge, but he easily shrugs it aside and gives you a good whack in the side. Your armour protects you from the worse of it, but you still lose 3 health.

Punch this Sean terrorist in the face with an exploding fist. What's his problem with a little enforcing authority?

[3] You shrug aside his pathetic assault and give him a good one. Too bad the charge was a dud... must have been damp.

"Shrapnel armor, oh how I love you. I'll feel the pain later, but right now, it's time for business."

Start putting rounds in the guards, in this order: Guard 2, Guard 3, Guard 1

(Remuthra, it would be ok, except... YOU MURDERED THE DRUNK!)

[3] You miss the Captain and the Rifle Guard, but deal 10 damage on the one waving the Katana.

Cut down the Oshin.

Revenge!

((Viva la revolution!))

[6+1]You kill the Oshin Captain while they're down, and punch the another. This time the charge goes off, dealing 15 damage!

Grab my wrench and make like Sir Robin (bravely run away). "There is no reason to fight, why are you fighting, friends?"

[3] You get away from the fight... and run into a squad of guards heading to the source of the commotion.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Well, I WAS fighting because someone else started it and I felt like I should pick a side so that I can start crafting an argument for them. But now I have to reload, which is a real pain in the ass to do one handed, so I guess I'm back to threatening to blow up the room again so that everyone will hear me out."

Willard sets his shotgun down, and gives his explosive bag another shake.

"Now like I said, I won't be able to shoot until I reload, so there's no need to worry about me taking another cheap shot, although if things get hairy I'll still probably take the room out, so don't try anything funny, okay? Now, I believe that the Oshin are in the right here, and not just because this town is swarming with guards who will gun you down the moment you step outside if you oppose them. You see, while they may seem cruel at first, these guards are keeping the peace here and keeping the growing number of bandits in check. Hell, what's to say that these 'villagers' here aren't a group of bandits? And even if they're not, getting rid of the guards is just going to make it easier for crime to spring up, and ultimately make things harder for everyone living here. Now, I'm probably not going to have to reload my gun here, but let it be known that if I do, my shells will be flying from the side of the Oshin."

Hope that my speech discourages some of the villagers from fighting, or at least inspires the guards. Also stay true to my word and keep the shotgun unloaded for now.

[4] Some of the villagers look uncertain! But the ones from the mines look like they have a nit to pick with the guards...

Spoiler: Villagers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Oshin Guards (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Creed(Playergamer) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sean(Gamerlord) (click to show/hide)

((I have a feeling I missed something, so if you see anything off feel free to point it out. Thanks.))
GENERATION 32:

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2014, 02:44:16 pm »

Shoot in this order: Guard 1, Guard 3, Guard 2.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2014, 03:03:05 pm »

Mow down the reinforcements with my machinegun.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2014, 03:31:56 pm »

Hit him with the other charge.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2014, 03:44:39 pm »

((Just figured out what I forgot: The Guards and Villagers turns... next time.))
GENERATION 32:

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2014, 09:48:23 pm »

Whip up the gun and shoot him point blank in the face.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2014, 10:48:49 pm »

"Where do you think you're going?"
"Away from the violence! There's terrible, terrible, terrible murder going on there. Oh, and it's definitely not my fault... You should go there and stop them!"

EDIT: An actual action: If the guards let me go, continue, try to find another bar or similar meeting place. If they don't, show them the way back to the fighting.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 07:49:30 am by IcyTea31 »

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2014, 04:46:33 am »

"Not murder, justice. These monsters shall be purged by fire, or else I shall die trying!"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2014, 04:55:35 am »

"Not murder, justice. These monsters shall be purged by fire, or else I shall die trying!"
((I'm elsewhere; unless you're yelling really loud, they can't hear you.))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19