Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Duke Knight's Momentum is up for revision? Which version of the skill would you prefer?

Current one, unchanged.
+4 AS and +5 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+2 AS and +3 DMG on Player Phase, with additional +2 AS and +2 DMG when moving 4 spaces or more.
+1 AS and +1.5 DMG for each space moved up to 4 spaces.
Current one but AS bonus is converted to DR from the end of the Player Phase until the next one.
I don't know but I want to see the results.

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 300

Author Topic: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub! 10 Years of FEF!  (Read 280470 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: The Fire Emblem on Forums Hub!
« Reply #2400 on: February 10, 2015, 06:11:48 pm »

It's FEF, not FEOF

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: February 10, 2015, 08:28:04 pm »

I'm assuming ballistic in this case means it is meant for throwing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballistic_knife

Bolded for relevant emphasis.

If you throw it, it's not a ballistic knife. It's a throwing knife.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: February 10, 2015, 08:31:35 pm »

Make it an atlatl paired with a war dart or something then.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: February 10, 2015, 09:55:42 pm »

I don't know why the heck people are making such a big deal about the name of a weapon. I just added it there because it is a good name, but it is a throwing knife. Just would be sharper and thinner, like a projectile, ballistic. But you are using the hand to toss it anyway.

Edit: Also, make sure you guys give your approval or disapproval (In case of disapproval, explain why so I can fix the mistake).
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 12:06:16 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: February 18, 2015, 10:33:33 am »

Added ffs' game thread to OP.

Also I'm missing a few games from the gane list so pls post here links for them.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: February 19, 2015, 12:47:46 am »

I will be passing the monster sprites I done as soon as GOR's Chapter ends. Just to save people time of making more custom mobs.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: February 19, 2015, 01:34:31 am »

PTW

EDIT: I'm having trouble wording this right now because I'm sort of in full despair mode, but if anyone who will be making a FEF game in the future and doesn't mind a newbie who have a bad timezone, can I be reserved in a future game?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 04:04:28 am by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: February 20, 2015, 07:24:09 am »

I don't know why the heck people are making such a big deal about the name of a weapon. I just added it there because it is a good name, but it is a throwing knife. Just would be sharper and thinner, like a projectile, ballistic. But you are using the hand to toss it anyway.

Edit: Also, make sure you guys give your approval or disapproval (In case of disapproval, explain why so I can fix the mistake).
It's like calling one of the crossbows "bolt action rifle". There's similarities, but it's the wrong time zone. A ballistic knife is fired.

PTW

EDIT: I'm having trouble wording this right now because I'm sort of in full despair mode, but if anyone who will be making a FEF game in the future and doesn't mind a newbie who have a bad timezone, can I be reserved in a future game?
Off the top of my head, BMM42 is planning a non-first-come-first-served game. VRFEF.
Tiruin is planning a game.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: February 26, 2015, 10:52:44 am »

Okay so people on IRC are all 'wut??' with that FEF3 'Secret' being the #5 overall, so let me explain:

FEF Secret #1: Hidden shop during first visit in Prixie's upper floors.

If anyone would get to that one tile in Chapter 5 of FEF1, they would be transported to a secret shop run by Anja's cousin. She would sell -reaver and Killer weapons for a discount.

FEF Secret #2: Surprise treasure map in the tomb.

This secret has been talked about for a while now; extra map filled with treasures after Chapter 8. Character backstory drama denied you it though.

FEF Secret #3: Choppy fun for Sheila aka 'Did No One Really Think Why I Sold a Boarding Axe So Early in FEF2'?

If anyone stopped by this suspicious tile, they would find an axe embedded in a tree stump. It was a 'named' (don't remember it, though) Boarding Axe with a RES bonus. Missing on it triggered the ability to purchase normal Boarding Axe before Chapter 2x (the one with gargoyles at a harbor); if it would be found, the blacksmith wouldn't have a normal Boarding Axe in his stock.

FEF Secret #4: King Arthur Salvatore and the Lady of the Lake.

During Epilogue Chapter C of FEF1 - If Salvatore would stop on any of 'deep' water tiles of the lake (he stopped at it's edge, twice - you were so close guys!), a beautiful water maiden would hand him a magical spear from the depths and bless him with S rank in Spears.

I cannot tell the weapon's stats because his imperial descendant in FEF2 will wield it - so you gonna find out anyway.

FEF Secret #5: Ancient Wyvern Rider King's Grave.

The very first one you have found :P

It required Beryn to stop by any of the 'deep mountain' tiles. I thought that the 'strange' mountain tile at 18.17 would put you off, but alas, I can only bemoan your lack of instinct or secret finding skills :P 18.15 was the closest of the bunch and thus Beryn found it by chance. Gratz anyways!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 10:55:34 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: February 26, 2015, 11:05:53 am »

Funny enough, I actually had written that I wanted to go to that different mountain tile because it looked suspicious. XD I edited my post to not be so far away from everyone else, though, when I saw similar tiles in the northern mountains and figured it meant nothing.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: February 26, 2015, 11:12:31 am »

I cannot tell the weapon's stats because his imperial descendant in FEF2 will wield it - so you gonna find out anyway.

Crap :v

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: February 26, 2015, 12:14:11 pm »

Oh boy.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: February 26, 2015, 12:22:19 pm »

Hee. ^_^

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: March 06, 2015, 06:14:47 pm »

This is just a general dump for my fef ideas.

FEF: Generals: to try to give a feel of larger scale warfare than you get in an ordinary fire emblem game. Wars typically have more than a dozen blokes on each side... players can choose between helping one side, both sides, or establishing their own kingdom. A long fef campaign, with a lot of player freedom.

FEF: Pirates in Hell: a 3-map fef, of which the objective is to complete the maps with as much gold as possible, balancing it against purchasing better equipment through a merchant between maps. Possibly a puppet show put on by Lucrezia for the fef3 cast. Not exactly serious. May require everyone to be puppets.

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 300