Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 254203 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

"Citizens Trapistan are we going to forget the cruelty show to us traps just because the trap hater gives one speech will we allow them to insult the trap god was it not them who tried to forcefully convert us before our great nation was founded we will not forget nor will we forgive the heathen jarl!"

Not to be a hater or anything, I'm prone to a bit of genocide now and then, but you converter traps are basically on par with Hitler at the moment. Full ethic cleansing, right?.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((So you attacked the people not the god we traps were attack by you when we did nothing but now its our fault that the trap god converts people i don't see how your god attacking traps is any better then our god attacking your people you are not a crusader but a devil!))

((Says the enemy god.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Your god was forcefully converting people before I ever even showed up.)
((They secretly wanted it.))
(And that is why you are an evil god, because you think like a rapist)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

Creates a ring of Traptastic inanity around the aura of purity, the ring is set to move with the aura of purity, instantly countering anything that it does.

DEVOUR THE CHEESE AND POTATO GOD!

[1] Your traptastic energy is confined by a mysterious force.
[6] You attack the Cheese and Potato god, however you can't get more than a bite...
( Purify evil, detect evil, moderate healing, light blasts, power aura, pray, etc. )

CaptainMcClellan: Try again to recruit the PSI-heroes.

Use "Axel F" to assist fancy footwork
[2] They adamantly refuse to help and murmur about joining the cheese and potato god because he looks actually capable of beating Kevakiyas.
[8] It totally works! I'm inflicted with dance fever! Until the music ends ( and it's on a loop ) I cannot stop dancing.

Tune: dig Ckis out of popcorn
Tune: continue to watch battle with senketsu
[7]You rescue your friend from being entombed in steam-cooked corn product.
[3] For some reason a haze as drifted over the camp, obscuring the view.
Attempt to develop trap powers and send message to jarl. "I can't control the trap god what do you want me to do his a freaking god!"
[1]You fail to develop trap powers.
[5]You send the message for his consideration.
"YOU DENIED THE TREATY, FEEL THE MIGHT OF CHEESE POWER"

Summon a warpgate to the CHEESE-POTATO dimension, resurrect all one quintillion members of the Cheese-Potato Legion!

Start converting European traps back into cheese-loving humans!

[1]Sadly, the warp-gate fails, likely because your warp-gate gland is being chewed upon by Kevakiyas.
[1]YOU NEED MORE POWAH!
(I'll take it for granted that I'm back to true genderlessness, rather than mere androgyny.)

Cheesistanians! Your Sovereign has had an epiphany! There shall be no more repression, but instead we shall fight to restore the natural right of humanity to their own identities! For those who want to be traps, let them be traps, but forced conversions are an abomination!

Be a good paladin-king, crusade for mankind's right to not be traps.

[7]You succeed! You convert hundreds from every group behind you glorious white banner!

( Mmm... yea. You're pretty much a spirit or something now? I mean you're beyond the scope of "mere flesh" now that you have purified. However, watch your step. None of us can stay pure for long.)
(( G'night all, I'm going ta bed. ))

(( LIES AND SLANDER!))

"Citizens Trapistan are we going to forget the cruelty show to us traps just because the trap hater gives one speech will we allow them to insult the trap god was it not them who tried to forcefully convert us before our great nation was founded we will not forget nor will we forgive the heathen jarl!"

Not to be a hater or anything, I'm prone to a bit of genocide now and then, but you converter traps are basically on par with Hitler at the moment. Full ethic cleansing, right?.

And ethnic cleansing to something depraved at that. Complete with a heretic Prophet. My my, I started the apocalypse. :/

(( STOP NINJA'ing ME! I JUST WANT TO SUBMIT ROLL AND SLUMBER. ))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((I'm just doing what I want: getting my demand for cheese and potatoes in this quadrant restored. I'm not a good guy. Failing this, I'll just covert every living thing on the planet into cheese or something.))

PUNCH THE TRAP PROPHET IN THE FACE BECAUSE GRAMMAR NAZI

DEVOUR TRAP GOD/DESS, FORCE IT TO RESTORE THE DEMAND FOR CHEESE AND POTATOES

IF IT AGREES TO RESTORE DEMAND, ABSORB GOD POWER FROM DEMAND, AND SUPPLY CHEESE AND POTATOES ONCE AGAIN

IF IT DECLINES, TURN EVERY BIOLOGICAL ON THE PLANET INTO CHEESE, TRAP, NORMAL, AND ANIMAL ALIKE
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 01:14:43 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Wait who the hell started talk about ethnic cleansing? Your the one crusading AKA attacking a religion to forcefully convert the population.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

(( You're the lesser of two evils. You'll likely be the second boss. At any rate only two commands per turn or one per player character. ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Find a way to remain a trap even if we lose.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((You are wiping out the non-traps, forcing everyone to be a trap. Full blown ethnic cleansing. I'm not taking the high ground, I'm omnicidal. Gimme back my demand dammit!))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Purify those who were converted against their will.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((No the trap god is. Your attacking the trap nation not the fricking god he will be here even if you kill all the traps in trapistan!))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

((I don't want to kill the traps, I want them to excessively buy cheese and potatoes.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

CaptainMcClellan: Use dancing to open a portal to wherever Maria is.

Dance battle the crazy grand poomba of the psycho gender-blender cult, aka Prophet.

(( Oh... Y'know what I thought of? Now would be a good time to bring in the Happy-Happyists. ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Then I'm fighting the jarl not you because he is basically the one with the hole purify fetish so he is the one cleansing not me!))
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 192