Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 254168 times)

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile

((The sleeping giant has been summoned from the deeps! It has two eyes and a deficiency of knowledge as far as RTDs! Beware its ridiculous entrances!

I don't know much about RTDs, but I was summoned here, so I guess I'd better read up. Things look exciting, though, from first glance, and definitely active.))
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Welcome to the party, Talvieno! Would you care to join the [Nameless Faction That Constantly Switches Sides] when your plane arrives?))
Take a closer look at this text!

Tune of Dwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • You must investigate...THA BONE ZONE!!!
    • View Profile

Tune: check to see if fog is gone yet, if so watch the battle
41315 THE KING COME DOWN.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Secondary action: Suggest that the guys using the giant text should stop, because it's really annoying!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Have the Trapistan army attack the crusading army that's been "Purifying" traps.

((This is what I want my action to be not the earlier one.))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 12:14:19 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

DEVOUR THE CHEESE AND POTATO GOD!

DEVOUR THE CHEESE AND POTATO GOD!

[8] He gives you major indigestion. ( Quick Smurfing, kill it from the inside! )
((I'm just doing what I want: getting my demand for cheese and potatoes in this quadrant restored. I'm not a good guy. Failing this, I'll just covert every living thing on the planet into cheese or something.))

PUNCH THE TRAP PROPHET IN THE FACE BECAUSE GRAMMAR NAZI

DEVOUR TRAP GOD/DESS, FORCE IT TO RESTORE THE DEMAND FOR CHEESE AND POTATOES

IF IT AGREES TO RESTORE DEMAND, ABSORB GOD POWER FROM DEMAND, AND SUPPLY CHEESE AND POTATOES ONCE AGAIN

IF IT DECLINES, TURN EVERY BIOLOGICAL ON THE PLANET INTO CHEESE, TRAP, NORMAL, AND ANIMAL ALIKE

[5] You punch him in the face through the Kevakiyas, meaning he just got whammed by two insane lovecraftian beings.
[4] Yeah, you can make your demands, but how are you going to devour him whilst inside of him? ( Also neither of you are gods, just entities with the powers over some stuff. )
Find a way to remain a trap even if we lose.
[6] You find a way to perma-trap yourself.
Purify those who were converted against their will.
[7] You successfully purify everyone of the trapification. This is good. You draw health off of their thanks to offset the damage it caused you.
CaptainMcClellan: Use dancing to open a portal to wherever Maria is.

Dance battle the crazy grand poomba of the psycho gender-blender cult, aka Prophet.

(( Oh... Y'know what I thought of? Now would be a good time to bring in the Happy-Happyists. ))
[2]No... The portal stubbornly remains the size of a handmirror.
[1] He's too preoccupied changing his commands.
Dance against McClellan in the dance battle.
[0]Cancelled command.
WHAT, MY PLAN IS RUINED, THATS IT, YOU GET COMMUNIST GOD NOW
[1] No, we have enough insane giant beings of nefariousness. We don't need one for communism. Besides, Marxist communism is atheistic, which would make a communist god oxymoronic.
Tune: check to see if fog is gone yet, if so watch the battle
[6]Fog is gone, you see the battle continuing with the potato and cheese laird up against the trapper. Also, you see me dancing and a tiny circular pin point of light. What do now?
"Hah! I am safe from trapification!"
Lyeos: Ghost powers activate! Crash the f*cking moon into Kevak! Point out that, because Giegue absorbed more power, he should have been stronger than Kevak. Like, much stronger. As in, " Kevak's attempt to absorb him automatically backfires" stronger.

HIBG: Help rebuild Cheesistan.

((If the first action works, it should reverse every action that Kevak has done since absorbing Giegue.))
[8] Ontological inertia prevents the undoing of what was already foretold and what has already come to pass. Giegue may have been more powerful, but Kevak was stronger of mind. How he fit Giegue inside his mouth is anyone's guess though. You still throw the bloody moon into Kevak and it explodes, injuring everything but especially Kevakiyas and Smurfingtato.

[7] You help rebuild the remainder of cheesistan. Being a golem you are highly efficient and magically augmented, making work a breeze. Heck you even get help from the tiny death bots, who make excellent construction bots as it turns out. Soon the rubble and the exploded moon form brand new condos, high-rises, government buildings, social centers, playgrounds, etc. Just as Chernobyl was the best and worst thing to happen to its citizens because it finally got someone to do something about the horribleness of the pre-explosion infrastructure and society, so it is here and now with this disaster. And, for once, humanity is more grateful than it is pissed, celebrating Lyeos even more. You are now a national hero and honorary Representative of Cheesistan, your golem is repaired and upgraded and declared a national treasure to be defended by Cheesistani troops. You have not had a better day ever.
Secondary action: Suggest that the guys using the giant text should stop, because it's really annoying!
[AUTO] Technically this isn't a valid command, but please guys... smaller text, yes?
Have the Trapistan army attack the crusading army that's been "Purifying" traps.

((This is what I want my action to be not the earlier one.))
[2] The Cheesistanians come in on the side of Lyeos and the Jarl and their (temporarially allied) armies. They butcher your army of brain-washed traps. More purification happens and healing also and the more of your soldiers that fall the more that raise up, cured, on the side of Cheesistan! CHEESISTAN! * instrumental Cheesistan anthem plays *

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

CaptainMcClellan: Recruit others to join in Portal dance.

Use interpretive dance to recruit the reluctant super-heroes who now live in boxes because they are considered too dangerous to be allowed into the new condos, argue that if they become super-heroes, everyone will love them.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Lyeos: Assist CMC in any ghostly way possible.

Upgraded Bone Golem: Assist Lyeos in assisting CMC.

Tune of Dwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • You must investigate...THA BONE ZONE!!!
    • View Profile

Tune: View the new Chessistan from my camp

Tune: watch the battle again it looks interesting now
41315 THE KING COME DOWN.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((The trapistan army where the willing traps that can't be purifed?)) Become a perma-trap.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

((Didn't you already perma-trap yourself? I feel special for being safe from this trap madness.))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 01:59:10 pm by Lyeos »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((It just says I found a way to do it so I don't know?))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Give the willing traps a guaranteed safe place to live out their lifestyle in exchange for an end to resistance and relinquishing the brainwashed ones. If they refuse and continue to prolong the bloodshed, give them a place anyway after the unwillingly turned are restored.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile

CaptainMcClellan: Recruit others to join in Portal dance.

Use interpretive dance to recruit the reluctant super-heroes who now live in boxes because they are considered too dangerous to be allowed into the new condos, argue that if they become super-heroes, everyone will love them.
[3]I only get a few.
[3]Interpretive dance is a hard language.
Lyeos: Assist CMC in any ghostly way possible.

Upgraded Bone Golem: Assist Lyeos in assisting CMC.
[1]Ghosts can't dance, can they?
[1]Bone Golem: * what could I possibly do? *
Tune: View the new Chessistan from my camp

Tune: watch the battle again it looks interesting now
[6] It's very nice.
[6] Yes, very interesting. You dig around in your backpack for binoculars or opera glasses or something.
((The trapistan army where the willing traps that can't be purifed?)) Become a perma-trap.
[3]Perma-trap? You're not sure you can do that. It's a pretty complicated ritual.
Give the willing traps a guaranteed safe place to live out their lifestyle in exchange for an end to resistance and relinquishing the brainwashed ones. If they refuse and continue to prolong the bloodshed, give them a place anyway after the unwillingly turned are restored.
[2]You cannot make that promise in good conscience, nor would they accept it.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

"...You have forced me to do this. Kevak, I'm ready."
Lyeos: Pretend to join Kevak's side.

UBG: Talk the tiny deathbots into building a giant deathbot to be Lyeos's new body.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 192