Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 253510 times)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Arena: Round two!
« Reply #1995 on: June 02, 2014, 07:15:14 pm »

(( You forget the basic rule of the universe ( the one all gender discrimination ever is based on ): "females are special and noone gives a shit about guys." Wallace is a cast-iron, disposable toy that can be put through everything just so long as he gets laid in the end. However, all the powers that be will destroy you if you so much as ignore the whiny female. XD ))

((The Trapisti a all male cult disagrees with this rule and will provide safety to all males who are attacked by this rule.))
(( Prophet, I disagree with this, I'm just being a smartass. At any rate, most don't need it, but good to know where you stand. Moreover, a lot of guys would probably prefer to get their help elsewhere... On account of the whole "Traps are deeply disturbing" thing.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: June 02, 2014, 07:20:23 pm »

(( You forget the basic rule of the universe ( the one all gender discrimination ever is based on ): "females are special and noone gives a shit about guys." Wallace is a cast-iron, disposable toy that can be put through everything just so long as he gets laid in the end. However, all the powers that be will destroy you if you so much as ignore the whiny female. XD ))

((The Trapisti a all male cult disagrees with this rule and will provide safety to all males who are attacked by this rule.))
(( Prophet, I disagree with this, I'm just being a smartass. At any rate, most don't need it, but good to know where you stand. Moreover, a lot of guys would probably prefer to get their help elsewhere... On account of the whole "Traps are deeply disturbing" thing.))

((I know that it was a joke but i don't want anybody to attempt anything i'm very neutral about gender so if somebody made a rule that made it hard to play as a female i would be just as hostile.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: June 02, 2014, 07:26:59 pm »

((I know that it was a joke but i don't want anybody to attempt anything i'm very neutral about gender so if somebody made a rule that made it hard to play as a female i would be just as hostile.))
(( Yea, yea, yea... The stuff with the stuff. No, it's not going to be intrinsically harder for one gender as a player. Now characters on the other hand, but mostly because of parodying stereotypes and other tropes. And I'll try not to go overboard with that. And I won't change the status quo for any character that's been established and characterized already. ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: June 02, 2014, 07:30:16 pm »

((Naw its fine i'm just started talking about this stuff because i don't want anybody to become another Wallace really that was so mean to do all that stuff to him.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: June 02, 2014, 07:38:48 pm »

(( Don't worry, I'm not about to let it happen again and Smurfington promised to play fair. ))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: June 02, 2014, 07:40:01 pm »

((Ok.)) ((Oh and thank you for not destroying my temple i would have gone batshit insane if it got hit.)) ((Wait did you just tell a leader of a trap cult that traps are disturbing.  :P ))
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 07:46:45 pm by Prophet »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: June 02, 2014, 08:21:36 pm »

((Ok.)) ((Oh and thank you for not destroying my temple i would have gone batshit insane if it got hit.)) ((Wait did you just tell a leader of a trap cult that traps are disturbing.  :P ))
(( Yep. )) (( I missed. )) (( And so what if I did? :P ))

IS ANYONE SUBMITTING ANY COMMANDS FOR EQUIUS BEFORE I ROLL?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: June 02, 2014, 08:23:31 pm »

((I'm not getting into the troll arena thing but i'm rooting for you.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: June 02, 2014, 08:41:06 pm »

((I'm not getting into the troll arena thing but i'm rooting for you.))
(( M'k. Well I'm gonna go ahead and roll then. ))

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: June 02, 2014, 09:06:10 pm »

((Damn, no Deoxys... Well, I know what my next project is))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: June 02, 2014, 09:50:50 pm »

((Oh wait, we were supposed to submit commands for Equius? Too late now I guess.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: June 02, 2014, 09:58:02 pm »

((your arena picture is kill))

Stupid humans.

Find an uninhabited patch of galaxy, start creating a giant shield world for 'testing purposes'.

Try and locate my original kind, wherever they might be.

[5]You call it "Shieldia" the minus two went entirely to the name, otherwise it was as succesful as a 7. It's still uninhabited though.
[8]Out in the great depths you locate the planet locally known as Spirus ( give me a break here, I'm drawing a blank on the name ) home to a race of sentient potatopeople. Upon your arrival they begin attaching roots of the gigantic tuber/fungi thing that's eating most of the planet to you to start absorbing your power instead of the Mako/Lifestream/mana/whatever of Spirus. Unfortunately, the potato/mushroom hybrid qualifies as an Eldritch Location, so this works and it begins draining you of your power.
Forgo the weapons and manufacture Hentaibots to work as... well... workers in the Fast Food 'n' Hentai places.

Make lemonade.

[3]Hentai-bots malfunction, luckily you catch it before they're put into production> I'd also like to point out that the hentai and the fast food are two seperate industries that are simply both under TamerVirus's shadowy umbrella corporation. Hence, it would not make sense for the hentai-bots to work at the restaurants, and Moral Guardians would probably boycott.
[1] NOPE. I didn't pull in Sollux just so you could pull some Dave Strider crap. Apparently the dice agree, which is good cos I didn't want to have to waste my intervention on this.
yup, run for public office on the platform of "down with this sort of thing"
[2]Paint huffers, pot-heads, and hip African Cheesistanian dudes from the disco era do not make up a large enough portion of the population and you fail to pick up the trap vote, the gay vote, and the paranoid schizophrenic vote. ( Which makes me wonder if they might be paranoid for good reason... )
"I said no touching! Let go!"

Lyeos: Clean BURNING energy? Make it run off of burning orphans!

Lyeos: Make it able to harvest souls.
[1]For once it seems the dice are on the side of JUSTICE.
[5]But yea, you can harvest disembodied souls now. But the downside is that this may or may not give them partial control of the mech's movement systems.
Tune: Fix Senketsu's zombie problem completely

Tune: go play more Final Fantasy 7 or something
[5]Almost got it!
[7] I'm going to selectively interpret "or something" and "Final Fantasy 7" as "Go check out that awesome Sephiroth meteor that just fell." No harm befalls you from this.
(Looks like the laywers are out of the way...)

Free the trapped knights!

Adapt the Lyrics for Beelzeboss and use it against the Tetris god!

[2]You try prying the Tetris blocks free with your WICKED AXE but saidly, it's to no avail. Even worse, the strain caused the strings to go out of tune.
[2]Fun fact: Sound doesn't travel in space.
I vote Equius Zahhak

Build magma proof probes.

Build construction probes.

Boredom primarily, also thought you may find space amusing.
[3]You attempt to build magma-proof probes out of harvested ice. Due to the physical properties of water, it works well for a little while. However after it melts they burn out all the same.
[2]You don't have the mechanical capability. You could build construction drones, but then you would have no material for the probes. Tricky wicket, eh?
Train with my scythe.
Summon shadow minions.
[2]You accidently end up throwing it and it gets stuck perfectly in a crevice near the top of a sky-scraper.
[2]You don't have shadow minions?
DEPLOY MY ARMY AGAINST THE LAWERS
[3]They threaten legislation and suit for the copyright infringement of having an army of Scythers.
((So I'm a Force Ghost now? Also, I thought My meteor strike was supposed to hit last turn.))

Go find some kid with deep untapped wells of Ki and potential that I can mentor. Maybe a young Ryu, Ken, or Gohan, because we need more copyright infringement.

Go Super Saiyan God now! Hope it somehow miraculously reforms a body for me.

[5]Yes, as we established in the OOC, you are now raising Superman.
[2]There's (surprisingly) no such thing and you get no new body.
Quote from: That easily-offended bloke
CaptainMcClellan: Actually have a succesful move, for once.

Team action (Roll 2 d4s to determine their d8 score):
Maria and Q: Start a big campaign for alien rights.

Oswald, Hobo, & SOGWORT (as one entity): Get drunk.

Giegue: Find a better place to hide

Lawyers: Finish playing with the hentai and start trying to sue everything out of existence again.
[2]Dice: "Haha, do you think if I gave everyone else such bad rolls that I was going to go easy on you!? FOOL.
[2]+[4]=[6] Q becomes a civil rights lobbyist and Maria starts handing out some fliers he made over at the local Kinko's. (Too bad Mitzi was already off work, that would've been cool. )
[5]No such luck. This particular barrel seems to have been a dud mostly, it is incredibly weak and the buzz is only enough to make you thirsty for more booze.
[1]You try hiding in a storage closet. Not only is it humiliating, it's very crowded and things keep poking you. Plus you think something crawled over your tail but you can't be sure. Also it smells. Really bad.
[6]OF COURSE YOU GIVE THEM A GOOD ROLL!
The lawyers are back to suing everybody,including now suing for our obvious knock-offs popular restrant chains, suchs as "McDoogals", "Smite Castle", "Burger Prince", and "Taco Gong". Tamer Virus, how do you meet these charges?
Quote from: BOSS
GET BACK TO THE SASSIFRASIN EARTH ALREADY!

If that fails, have your grandfather cause the Potatolaird to fall asleep so you can get through his barrier.
[8]You are strain against the barrier so hard that it snaps backward and flings you across the entire universe. You collide with several planets, shattering them and slowing your momentum, and then are severely burned in the atmosphere before crashlanding in the middle of the crater where Superman's ship had landed, widening and deepening the crater by a lot. Needless to say, you are in excrutiating pain. You make a barrier out of Tetrominos around the impact site to protect you and then pass out. On the upshot, you made an awesome geologic feature which will be great for the tourism industry in years to come.

Spoiler: Arena (click to show/hide)
Marchioness: * to Lyeos * Can we go yet? Also, what's your name?

Sollux: * bums around the space shuttle *

((Oh wait, we were supposed to submit commands for Equius? Too late now I guess.))
(( Yes. For future reference: If you support a troll, you can submit commands for that troll. I thought I'd made that clear last time, but I guess not. I really need to add the rules to the Troll Arena Wiki page.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: June 02, 2014, 10:07:24 pm »

Recover my scythe.
Attack the lawyers.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: June 02, 2014, 10:12:12 pm »

(Am I the only player who still cares about the Tetris God?)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: June 02, 2014, 10:14:26 pm »

((I'll attack him later but i want to get rid of these lawyers how dare they think the can control us through law.))
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 192