Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 254274 times)

ckisocoa

• Bay Watcher
  • [VISIBLY INSANE] [VISIBLY STARVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: BLUDDY HELL!
« Reply #2580 on: July 15, 2014, 03:49:30 pm »

Hugo, CMC extends his thanks.
15:48 - moof: I posted and Hugo told me you were taking a week break,.
15:48 - Cappy!: And by that he means "I'm being polite about my friend being muted."
15:48 - Cappy!: :3
15:48 - Cappy!: Thank him for me.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: July 15, 2014, 06:06:56 pm »

START TRAINING THE SCYTHERS FOR WAR
CAUSE CHAOS IN THE CHEESISTAN MILITARY

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: July 17, 2014, 10:26:13 pm »

Here, was talking to CMC, got the update from him for the sake of continuing. Arena bit's not finished.

Quote from: Lyeos
Kanaya, use Beirus as a human shield whenever he uses PK Starstorm?

Lyeos: Ebay?
Lyeos: Take a nap.
[8]You get into a heated bid war, your pride overwhelming your frugality. You get the book... at 1235$
[7]Once it hits you that you really just spent 1.2k on a book for a girl that you only kind of know, you become severely disappointed in yourself. Like most of us, there is only one way to deal with that sort of weariness... a good long, nap. Rest well friend.
Quote from: Lord Slowpoke
ESTABLISH NEW CONSTITUION OF CHEESISTAN, BASED ON SUCH VIRTUES AS BACON, ELECTRIFICATION, AND DENTAL FLOSS.
[8]Yay! You are now at war with the Republic, creating a 5th faction vying for control of the Cheesistani region. Better get your army together.
Quote from: Beirus

Arena Beirus: Fuck forfeiting, I'm in it to win it. PK Kiai!
Arena Beirus: PK Starstorm!
Arena Beirus: Finish with a Shoryuken.

And now back to non-arena shenanigans.

Super-kid: Sleep. Dream.
Beirus: Fix the PSI Shield.
Thattaboy Beirus, we'll keep her out of Cheesistan! :D * gives Beirus a totally worthless badge of achievement that I just drew in GIMP. *
[2]Nope. Too freaked out.
[6]Yay! Victory is yours! The PSI Shield dissipates.
Quote from: Prophet
Try to develop a new magical power!
[6]You develop a way to mentally scratch your back by channeling mana. Good job. :)
Quote from: Ckisocoa
These last couple of weeks have been killer, ugh.
Find out what the hell has been going on while I've been gone.
Poke CMC
Yeah, no kidding. Anyways...
[AUTO]Things. Things have been happening. For example, the Uber Bone Golem just dropped Lyeos's corpse in front of you to fix. Also, I'm decently sure Rasputin is still waiting for you.

[AUTO]Nu... I'm elsewhere plotting world domination! ( jk, I'll roll for it. )
[5]You cast "dowze" on your finger and use it to find me in my SECRET UNDERGROUND LAIR. You poke me in the back and I spaz out, dropping everything on the floor.
Quote from: poketwo
START TRAINING THE SCYTHERS FOR WAR
CAUSE CHAOS IN THE CHEESISTAN MILITARY

First, welcome back poketwo! It's been a bit. ( Or, it feels like it has anyway. )
[7]TEN-HUT. You whip all of your Scythers into shape with the power of Stalinist brutality and Leninist dogma. Congrats.
[5]You start an automated gossip/blackmail machine that makes everyone in the military miserable.
Quote from: myself
CMC: Poke Ckisocoa in revenge

Giegue: Sense that something's wrong with Maria and get help.
[4]The revenge poke is much less spectacular.
[2]More oblivious than... * insert clever analogy/pop culture reference *
Take a closer look at this text!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: July 18, 2014, 02:43:26 pm »

Plot the doom of the Scyther Faction!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: July 18, 2014, 03:10:26 pm »

START DOING SUPRISE HIT AND RUN RAIDS ON THE CHEESISTAN MILITARY, TO LOWER MORAL
COUNTER PLOT AGAINST PROPHET

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: July 21, 2014, 09:22:51 pm »

Hey, what's this game about? It seems kinda cool maybe... How do I play?

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: July 21, 2014, 09:25:14 pm »

Sleep while whatsherface reads the dang book.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: July 21, 2014, 09:36:28 pm »

Hey Beirus... do you still want to fight Kanaya? I'm weakening to the universal pressure to let her go into Cheesistan. In return, I require a sacrifice of 1000000 Tumblrites, 500000 ardent Homestuck fans, 250000 scary fanart producers, and 100000 SJW and 1 Googleplex of Hussie-clones and any blood required has to be supplied by a heterosexual male player character and be AB+. Also, we will need a ukelele and a banjo. Don't ask why. I'll bring the cigars and the cigar-box guitar and everyone may bring a single dish to the party. Oh yes. And I'll need some tobacco for my pipe. And a pipe for the tobacco. And some other things... Things rare and strange and obscure. And a 5$ donation from everyone to my Paypal account and like... I dunno. For you all to join rewards sites on my referral. And a foot massage. And a brainwashing device... And college tuition. And a box fan. Yes. Acquire these things. And if Beirus forfeits, I'll let Kanaya into Cheesistan. Probably. Maybe.

ckisocoa

• Bay Watcher
  • [VISIBLY INSANE] [VISIBLY STARVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: July 21, 2014, 09:43:35 pm »

Help CMC pick up things he had dropped
Рука Распутин с русского на английский перевод тома.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: July 21, 2014, 09:45:43 pm »

I would like you to reread the first part of the first arena command I posted for myself, please. That is still my answer.

Edit: Also, good to see you back, CMC.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: July 21, 2014, 09:49:01 pm »

Yeah! CMC your back!!!  :D
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: July 21, 2014, 09:53:04 pm »

Hey Beirus... do you still want to fight Kanaya? I'm weakening to the universal pressure to let her go into Cheesistan. In return, I require a sacrifice of 1000000 Tumblrites, 500000 ardent Homestuck fans, 250000 scary fanart producers, and 100000 SJW and 1 Googleplex of Hussie-clones and any blood required has to be supplied by a heterosexual male player character and be AB+. Also, we will need a ukelele and a banjo. Don't ask why. I'll bring the cigars and the cigar-box guitar and everyone may bring a single dish to the party. Oh yes. And I'll need some tobacco for my pipe. And a pipe for the tobacco. And some other things... Things rare and strange and obscure. And a 5$ donation from everyone to my Paypal account and like... I dunno. For you all to join rewards sites on my referral. And a foot massage. And a brainwashing device... And college tuition. And a box fan. Yes. Acquire these things. And if Beirus forfeits, I'll let Kanaya into Cheesistan. Probably. Maybe.
DON'T LET THE HOMESUCKS IN. YOU WILL BE INVADED BY COUNTLESS FANGIRLS WHO LIKE DRAMA MORE THAN ACTUAL STORY.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: July 21, 2014, 09:54:35 pm »

Sweet, I'm O-, therefore exempt from the blood bit!

Also, bonus points if you know what this is referencing.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: July 21, 2014, 09:57:25 pm »

Sweet, I'm O-, therefore exempt from the blood bit!

Also, bonus points if you know what this is referencing.
Just for that cockiness, you are now a backup source of blood to feed the Twipire. Also, you get to be the one to cover her in grey paint so that I don't burst in to flames/kill things whenever I see her. Can't do that luminescent bullshit.
DON'T LET THE HOMESUCKS IN. YOU WILL BE INVADED BY COUNTLESS FANGIRLS WHO LIKE DRAMA MORE THAN ACTUAL STORY.
Two are already here. And the story is f***ing stupid, so why the hell does it matter which part of that stupid shit they like better? 

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: July 21, 2014, 10:19:11 pm »

((Why don't we save this discussion until after the Arena match because I'M STILL NOT FUCKING FORFEITING EVER!))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 192