Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Do you seriously want to continue this game and will dedicate time to it, or are you just continuing because you're a part and may as well

I honestly enjoy this game and would be sad to see it go.
- 9 (69.2%)
I like the game, but not very enthusiastic about it, wouldn't mind seeing it go.
- 2 (15.4%)
I'm basically just here because I joined and don't want to back out.
- 1 (7.7%)
Other (say in thread)
- 1 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 120

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Shattered Hope OoC (Currently accepting new signups)  (Read 85704 times)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Oh, and regarding the bandit-house issue, we might actually be able to get Sarah there this turn. 
* Power of shenangians, activate!
Daethwin presently has 4 CON, while Runa and Dimitri have 19 AID while mounted and Jake 6.  If Runa (moving to F6 first) or Dimitri rescue Daethwin, either can then move to F8 while carrying him.  Jake can then Take Daethwin (doesn't cost an action) and Drop him (does cost an action) at G10, all without Daethwin using his action.  Garran moves to E10, freeing space for Sarah to move to G10.  Daethwin then performs, giving Jake, Garran, and Sarah their moves back - Sarah flies over the house to I14, visiting it in the nick of time, Garran reoccupies the chokepoint, and Jake orders a martini, shaken, not stirred. 

Mind you, this also leaves Sarah stranded on the far end of the map with 11 HP, staring down an axe-wielder, if anything goes wrong.  That may, for obvious reasons, be contraindicated.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:36:00 pm by Culise »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

HOLY :o
* Sirus hugs Blossom

Oh, wow. I didn't even look at your level. Gratz, Sirus. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, and regarding the bandit-house issue, we might actually be able to get Sarah there this turn. 
Daethwin presently has 4 CON, while Runa and Dimitri have 19 AID while mounted and Jake 6.  If Runa (moving to F6 first) or Dimitri rescue Daethwin, either can then move to F8 while carrying him.  Jake can then Take Daethwin (doesn't cost an action) and Drop him (does cost an action) at G10, all without Daethwin using his action.  Garran moves to E10, freeing space for Sarah to move to G10.  Daethwin then performs, giving Jake, Garran, and Sarah their moves back - Sarah flies over the house to I14, visiting it in the nick of time, Garran reoccupies the chokepoint, and Jake orders a martini, shaken, not stirred. 

Mind you, this also leaves Sarah stranded on the far end of the map, a lance-wielder against an axe-wielder, if anything goes wrong.

You can't move after you've been rescued, even if you're dropped.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Mind you, this also leaves Sarah stranded on the far end of the map, a lance-wielder against an axe-wielder, if anything goes wrong.

You can't move after you've been rescued, even if you're dropped.
And shenanigans die. ;_;

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright, I'm just going to tell everyone this since enough people have heard it:

Bandit F is moving two squares per turn. That's not going to change. Enjoy.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

I admit I would have liked a martini. Still, Sarah can reach the house this turn if Barthus moves, but that would leave her vulnerable to bandit attack...

Also gudlvl

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Speed and Defense.

Not complaining.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Can't complain about Strength and Speed, especially since as Solymr pointed out, it lets me double the mercenary in front of me. Luck is alright, and more HP is always good.
That being said, I've been a bit surprised by Garran's levels thus far. I've only gotten 3 additional strength via level ups and only 2 defense, but 3 resistance and 4 speed.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:54:53 pm by darkpaladin109 »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

\
Also Tiruin, when I say don't post til levels have been sorted, I mean don't post til levels have been posted and I've removed that thing from the bottom. :/
eep D:
I didn't see that at the time :<
Sorry :x
Alright, I'm just going to tell everyone this since enough people have heard it:

Bandit F is moving two squares per turn. That's not going to change. Enjoy.
Aw fish it. I was making a detective case on the matter. xD
It's partly plaintive when you go back and..backtrack.

I'ma IC this case soon :I

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright I've been browsing between most of them character sheets for any advantage we got to leg it towards that homestead there.

Best of all, we've got few notes on the matter. Foremost being our bard buddy.
Personal Skill: Light Step; Daethwin is quite nimble on his feet, with a knack for getting out of dangerous situations before they turn sour. +1 Mov if over 50% HP

Right now he's pretty much hale and has 6 MOV instead of the listed 5. That means a few things. But first, I'll list common facts we've all missed (prior to now anyway):

> Bandit F. The protagonist of our antagonism. From the first turn compared to the last (most recent), there's a deviation from O8 to L14, considering the IC notes of the enemies in between the turns anyway. Said bandit began moving here. And at 4 MOV instead of the first ;P

> Daethwin can move up until G10 or J7. That's right next to the shallow ford in the south and right after the dirt bridge where the Bandit I killed was at. Bards affect all characters at a 1 tile range orthogonally, sans up and down (ok, cardinally >_>), so that means we can easily maneuver a strike team to quickly move southwards in order to save that house.

GUYS PLAN THAT OUT FROM THAT VANTAGE POINT FIRST D:
edit: gwahh net D:<
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 03:29:06 pm by Tiruin »

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Funny, I didn't see Candlejack drop by.  Ah, well, I see where that works.  That actually gives us all the advantage we need to reach, though we still have the issue noted.  That's a really helpful fin

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If we can get Daethwin to G10, given his PS (MOV 6) and Sarah to G11 (MOV 7 - Mounted) or Daethwin to G9 and Sarah to H9...
Well, our Pegasus Rider gal can easily occupy yonder door even IF the Bandit F decided to go full speed, as compared to his relative MOV 4 despite his MOV 5 :3

No big worries \o/

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Decided to get things moving again :/
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

It's been four days, so fair enough. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're not getting a turn out of me til Sunday probably though sooooo, yeah.

Also, Ranger hasn't moved though you actually have my permission to move Runa, since Ranger's on vacation. Also, with the way you ordered the turns, Daethwin moves first which means he can't refresh Sarah.

In the future, you really should *ask* me if it's ok to move people, instead of just moving them without my or their permission. Send a PM to them if it's been a while or talk to me. Don't just assume you can move them.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 120