Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 35

Author Topic: Vanaard Corp Mistakes: A minimalISH mutation-happy RTD  (Read 51135 times)

blazing glory

Re: Vanaard Corp Mistakes: A minimalISH mutation-happy RTD
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2014, 08:08:58 pm »

((Harry Baldman will mutate next turn.))

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 04, 2014, 08:56:27 pm »

bite tentacle.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2014, 12:47:14 am »

"I feel alive!" Ms. Quincy says, then begins to move on.

To the Computer Room!

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2014, 03:05:22 am »

Try to remember if there are any door releases anywhere. Head to Contaminated research room and stomp rats. Stay the hell away from that tentacle though.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2014, 12:52:37 pm »

Go to one of the uncontaminated Research Rooms that are unseached(assuming I know somehow. If not, random time.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2014, 02:30:46 pm »

Go to the computer room, I guess.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2014, 03:17:26 am »

((Whoops, didn't notice you posted turn 6.))
Go to Section Primary.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2014, 11:24:56 am »

Uhhh...
Bump? Legitimate Question: Who hasn't posted yet?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2014, 12:07:43 pm »

((Oops thinks that's me))

Stomp on the tentacle
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2014, 02:29:09 pm »

Yep, it was you Tamer. Nobody else is missing a turn.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2014, 02:25:01 am »

Turn 8: Where the group forgets all lessons they have learned and split up. Again. And people continue to fail to kill enemies.

I'll probably change the combat rules if facing off against different enemies even with more powerful weapons/mutations turns out to be about as tedious.

Trying to kill these things is pointless,make a run for the research hallway.
[2]: You turn around and fumble into one of the various people moving various directions, but fortunately you avoid planting your face into the microbes. You didn't manage to go anywhere though.

bite tentacle.
[1!] versus [8]: You charge the tentacle but you trip in the microbe soup and cover your chest in microbes. The tentacle does not react.

"I feel alive!" Ms. Quincy says, then begins to move on.

To the Computer Room!
[9]: You head to the computer room and meet Von Dwarf.

That's not all you meet, though. As you enter the room, your insides start moving again and suddenly your arms become very flexible. It is here you notice you have no more bones in your arms, though somehow you can still easily control them. Your hands are also completely gone, with nothing more than some gooish flap in its place. You have the feeling that interacting with a lot of things with your hands is going to be a little bit unusual from now on.

Try to remember if there are any door releases anywhere. Head to Contaminated research room and stomp rats. Stay the hell away from that tentacle though.
((Trying to sneak in three actions? Okay, I'll let that pass this time, but you'll need separate rolls))

[13]: You remember that the door, on quarantine, needs a Security-class Security card to open. You can't remember exactly what level is needed, though.

[9] versus [19]: You turn around and storm into the research room, slamming the floor and utterly missing all the infected rats. You're glad that nobody else is really doing any better.

Go to one of the uncontaminated Research Rooms that are unseached(assuming I know somehow. If not, random time.)
[12]: You do successfully head to the last Research Room. It is very unremarkable like the rest, no active projects.

Go to the computer room, I guess.
((You guess? You're already out of ideas? It's 8 turns in))

[18]: You leave the room and enter the computer room. It is as the person who was last in it left it. You also see Elsa enter.

((Whoops, didn't notice you posted turn 6.))
Go to Section Primary.
[17]: You head off to the Section C Primary. It goes fine. Until you are met by a locked, automated solid steel door to the Section C Primary. This is a quarantine door, you need a Security-class Security Card to open it. A level 1 card should do, at least for this door.

((Oops thinks that's me))

Stomp on the tentacle
[16] versus [15]: You charge in and attempt to stop the tentacle with your hoofs. Good news and bad news: Good, you hit it. Bad, you hit it in a place where it didn't hurt it much.

Quote from: Unknown Flying Creatures
Attack Malcolm!
[13] versus [20!]: Malcolm suddenly finds the flying creatures assaulting him. He does not appreciate their attacks, so he deftly dodges each and every creature and he does not take a single scratch.

Quote from: Infected Labrats
Attack Malcolm!
[10] versus [2]: Malcolm, distracted by the flying creatures around him, is suddenly attacked by many of the rats that he had tried to kill. They bite at his legs, but realize that they are made out of stone. So they climb up his legs and begin biting on his actual flesh, and it hurts a fair bit.

Quote from: Strain F Tentacle
Attack Felicia!
[5] versus [4]: The tentacle, perhaps a bit slow to react to Felicia covering herself in tiny creatures, flies over her head, cutting a bit of her skin but otherwise not really hurting her.

Spoiler: TamerVirus-Jimbo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: sjm9876-Malcolm (click to show/hide)

Hostiles:
Spoiler: Strain F Tentacle (click to show/hide)

Relating to location and the building you are in:
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2014, 02:35:08 am »

Back away to research hallway, kicking anything that comes at me.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2014, 02:51:21 am »

Seach the room
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2014, 03:06:27 am »

Look at the computer stuff around here. Any hard drives unconnected to the computers themselves? Steal one if yes. Also, since this is a computer room and lots of presumably inept scientists worked here, check if there are any passwords and such written down anywhere. Or even hints of them. Then move on to the Section Exit to the Section Primary.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:09:13 am by Harry Baldman »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2014, 03:32:18 am »

Seach the room
Search for what? I'm not going to list every single item you can find, that would be far too much and even beyond my knowledge. It'd be far easier if I actually knew what you were looking for.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 35