Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35

Author Topic: Vanaard Corp Mistakes: A minimalISH mutation-happy RTD  (Read 50862 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Vanaard Corp Mistakes: A minimalISH mutation-happy RTD
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2014, 07:17:19 am »

Ashley waves at new dude "Yo."
Walk into Sub-Section F
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2014, 07:34:10 am »

Follow Ashley.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 21, 2014, 02:53:27 pm »

Waitlist

EDIT:
finally filled out a character sheet. it only took 2.5 weeks!
Spoiler: Erin (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 06:16:21 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 24, 2014, 06:01:31 am »

Turn 12: Where I stop getting distracted by flooding hell with water and instead make a turn. Apologies, Terraria was $2 and it's as addicting to me as Starbound was. Namely, very.

Also, I am amused how many of you guys neither asked me if you guys could just go straight to a room or attempted it. Talk about thinking inside the box.

Unless you want to die from whatever inhabits this place,I advise you come with us.

Step over to Sub-section F and go into it's Research Hallway.
[13]: You go past the new guy and go into the Research Hallway of Sub-section F.

It has a lot of doorways. They are open.

"Erm, hello!" Ms. Quincy says to the new fellow. He didn't seem hostile, and more friends were always... good?

Greet this new person. Wave gooey hand. Travel to Sub-Section F!
[5]: You attempt to go past the new guy and go into the Research Hallway of Sub-section F, but you are suddenly smacked around by many others trying to get past and only after you have stumbled around a few seconds you get to the Research Hallway.

((To subsection f, or not to subsection f. That is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to advance the plot or to dick around and battle tentacles, and by battling end them. To die, to sleep--no more--and by a sleep to say we end the heartache and thousand unnatural mutations my flesh is heir to. Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep--to sleep--perchance to dream: aye, there's the rub, for in that sleep of death what eldritch horrors may come when microbes have consumed our flesh must give us pause.))
To subsection f!
[5]: You attempt to go past the new guy and go into the Research Hallway of Sub-section F, but you are suddenly blocked by many others trying to get past and only after you have waited several seconds you get to the Research Hallway. Didn't help that Elsa blocked the way for extraordinarily long.

Follow the group into subsection f
[9]: You go past the new guy and go into the Research Hallway of Sub-section F after stumbling into Elsa along the way.

AHHHH! Please don't eat me creepy plant person... oh you're sane. Thank god. What the hell is happening?
follow the group
To Starn Well aren't you a ray of sunshine?
[18]: You turn around and go to Sub-section F's Research Hallway.

This room is extremely familiar to you having been in here not long ago.

Ashley waves at new dude "Yo."
Walk into Sub-Section F
[3]: You attempt to go past the new guy and go into the Research Hallway of Sub-section F, but you are suddenly knocked over by many others, but especially Elsa, trying to get past and only after you have picked yourself back up you get to the Research Hallway.

Follow Ashley.
[11]: Technically, you could've followed Ashley to the floor and that would've been a viable response to your action, but you are more intelligent than that. You wait patiently for Ashley to get back up off the floor, and then follow her to Sub-section F's Research Hallway.

Spoiler: TamerVirus-Jimbo (click to show/hide)

Relating to location and the building you are in:
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 24, 2014, 06:14:54 am »

"Ooh, look, an armory! Say, Mr. New Person, you were stuck in here for a while, can you give us the rundown on if there's anything worth looking for around here?"

Ask Nick. If he can't provide an intelligible answer that could potentially save us a lot of pointless exploration, go to the Animal Control Armory!

blazing glory

« Reply #200 on: June 24, 2014, 06:42:00 am »

Go to the Animal Control Armory.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 24, 2014, 07:03:23 am »

This
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 24, 2014, 09:44:40 am »

I follow, while on the lookout for any hostile entities
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 24, 2014, 09:45:33 am »

Enter random door.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 24, 2014, 03:51:10 pm »

See if I can find something to use as a club

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 24, 2014, 09:39:00 pm »

See if I can find something to use as a club
While you're in what is effectively an empty hallway?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Wade Wilson

• Bay Watcher
  • My common sense is Tingling
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2014, 03:55:22 pm »

Oh.  Well then go to the surgery room and find something sharp

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 27, 2014, 03:28:10 am »

Turn 13: Chivalry is dead, because someone rolled a 1.

"Ooh, look, an armory! Say, Mr. New Person, you were stuck in here for a while, can you give us the rundown on if there's anything worth looking for around here?"

Ask Nick. If he can't provide an intelligible answer that could potentially save us a lot of pointless exploration, go to the Animal Control Armory!
[18]: Nick says nothing, either because he can't roleplay or because he doesn't notice you, so you go to the Animal Control Armory. He goes a different way anyway.

This is just what you'd expect from the name, an armory. An armory filled with various electric prods, tasers, Tear gas grenades, high-powered water cannons (which are connected by a hose to the wall and only have enough length to make it to the Section Exits), net shooters, flashbang grenades, metal cuffs (of varying sizes), and there are also a couple batons.

There are no lethal weapons in this room. Or at the very least, none out in the open. It is clear that whoever filled out this room was determined to be nonlethal.

[1!]: You would've gone to the Animal Control Armory, but Jimbo bumps you and you smack face-first into the floor. Fortunately, you are at least competent enough to turn away from hitting your nose.

See, this is why you never stick around others. They'll just trip you over when you least expect it. You probably need to convince them to stop doing that before you break your neck or something.

You notice everyone looking around in the armory. Gee, you sure wish you could've been doing that but noooooo...

((I am in an emotional state of somewhere between sorry and feeling completely justified in doing this))

This
[15]: Like Elsa, you go to the Animal Control Armory.

This is just what you'd expect from the name, an armory. An armory filled with various electric prods, tasers, 2 different types of (probably) nonlethal grenades, high-powered water cannons, net shooters, metal cuffs (of varying sizes), and there are also a couple batons.

There are no lethal weapons in this room from what you can see. Or at the very least, none obvious.

I follow, while on the lookout for any hostile entities
[6]: Like Elsa, you go to the Animal Control Armory. After, of course, stumbling and knocking over poor Starn.

This is just what you'd expect from the name, an armory. An armory filled with various electric weapons, 2 different types of grenades, high-powered water cannons, net shooters, metal cuffs (of varying sizes), and there are also a couple batons.

Also, you very poorly look around for hostiles but you are too distracted by the armory.

Enter random door.
[13]: You enter the Miscellaneous Experimentation Room.

Inside the room is a number of shelves, cupboards, and all sorts of various things that aren't frequently used. Beyond the room are experimentation rooms that are completely empty. There is an active experiment that was going on not too long ago, but there's nothing of value to your group unless you like grabbing random crap.

Oh.  Well then go to the surgery room and find something sharp
[12]: You go to the surgery room and lo and behold, you find a fairly large cutting knife. It looks very high-tech for a knife, though as with most knifes that aren't designed for combat this has no hand guard and stabbing with it too hard might result in cutting your hand if you're too careless. Still, if you get a good cut someone could bleed quite seriously.

In this room is everything you'd need for inserting, removing, altering, and so on and so fourth for larger creatures that can be manipulated by the bare hand. It looks like it hasn't been used for a while, though there's a small amount of blood stains that someone didn't manage to wipe away entirely.

Gained Item:
Cutting Knife.

Spoiler: TamerVirus-Jimbo (click to show/hide)

Relating to location and the building you are in:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 03:32:42 am by Tarran »

blazing glory

« Reply #208 on: June 27, 2014, 03:38:28 am »

((Eh,my big Combat Knife is probably better then batons anyway.))

Who needs idiots anyway.

Head for the Gene Manipulation Room.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 04:11:29 am by blazing glory »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 27, 2014, 03:53:04 am »

"Holy crap, that's a lot of treasure."

See if I can somehow insert one or more electric prods (the handles, mind you, not the shocking parts) into my gooey hand to create PROD HAND. Raise PROD HAND in triumph if this works, imagining a victory theme playing.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 04:07:09 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35