Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 72

Author Topic: Mission 14: Cult investigation: A Storm Is Coming.  (Read 174153 times)

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 14: Cult investigation
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2014, 08:23:57 pm »

Jack speaks over the radio, and will continue to do so.  "The problem with that is if the cultists open fire at that moment the diners could be in trouble.  I agree with the reconnaissance when we get there plan."
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2014, 08:25:14 pm »

"Letting the civilians get away would be worse than having explosions go off. I'd rather not fight the police, yes?"

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2014, 08:29:36 pm »

"True, letting them see our intentions would cause problems.  I'd suggest yelling fire, but that would cause the same problem."
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2014, 08:30:12 pm »

"Wait, would the cultists and police fight each other?

No, then we couldn't loot the cultists or steal all their things. Nuts."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2014, 08:30:43 pm »

"Then we tell 'em it's a robbery, get the fuck down, or we'll shoot. Collect the valuables, leave some people to keep an eye on them, and the rest storm the building. When we're done we can ditch the valuables somewhere."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2014, 08:31:16 pm »

Hasala stops, thinking for a moment. "...This diner. Is it open all night? Could we not simply wait until it was closed, and then enter the building?"

Ask Steve if the diner is open all night.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2014, 08:32:14 pm »

"We should check its hours when we get there."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2014, 08:32:20 pm »

"We could always keep the valuables, we might be able to trade them in for tokens at the armoury."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2014, 08:32:33 pm »

"We're in a goddamn APC. I think that'll attract a little attention."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2014, 08:32:53 pm »

Yttra speaks up: "Pretty sure if we bust in there with shotguns and tell the diners to GTFO, then they won't be a damn problem."

"You know, in stead of shooting them with untested military hardware."

*&^% yeah, me, that was a good line. Untested military hardware.
"I hope for your sake that you aren't referring to my namite thrower. Don't you be dissing my baby
"Didn't he say it was modified or some $#@!?"

"Letting the civilians get away would be worse than having explosions go off. I'd rather not fight the police, yes?"
"We were already told to 'shoo the civvies away', it was part of our *&^%ing mission brief just like 2 minutes ago. *&^% you just wanna shoot something with your new dick."

"If you really think they'll call the cops then lock em in the basement or some $#@!. One of us is gonna be watching the doors anyway right? *&^% i'll look after them. Make sure they don't do anything *&^%ing stupid."

Yttra mutters something.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2014, 08:34:10 pm »

"... How do you speak in symbols?"

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2014, 08:35:35 pm »

"So we leave the APC with the shuttle. The hired hand came here in a vehicle, he can bring us there in that. If we're waiting anyway, he can make multiple trips if we don't all fit at once, and drop us off a little distance away from the target building, so that it doesn't raise suspicions."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2014, 08:37:20 pm »

"I'm pretty sure if we incapacitate the cops, they'll send something a little more powerful to counter us. I don't feel like destroying another military battalion, thank you."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2014, 08:44:22 pm »

Speak in symbols? What? Wow cat lover's more nuts than i thought.

Ahh *&^% i'm just gonna shut up until statuette sorts it out.

Yttra shuts up.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2014, 09:43:11 pm »

"Aye', what's the main plan, kill these fundies or snatch the goods? Or do we have to do both? I can roll with this."

D'usse experimentally cocks the shotgun.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 72