Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: UPDATE - V.5.07 - GRAPHICS FOR EVERYONE (Also: Inorganic Cleanup)  (Read 38162 times)

zach123b

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"

can i sig that? xD
"IT'S WORLDGEN TIME!"
"No, Meph, No!"

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Sure.

Splinterz also wrote me about a change on the profiles, I will upload again... now. I will leave the version number, but if your GUI profiles dont work, please redownload once I am done. ;)

EDIT: Done. Now .exe without problem with the profiles.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:41:09 pm by Meph »
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

fucduck

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 09:02:05 am by fucduck »

Fairin

• Bay Watcher
  • Furry!
    • View Profile

when i read "its world gen time!" i immediately  thought of power rangers...

now i feel old...

cause you know. meph's little picture could be holding a power morpher.. just sayin...

draeath

• Bay Watcher
  • So it has come to this...
    • View Profile

Was the happiness math inversion for succubi fixed? Don't see any mention of that. (it was around line 22 in hack/scripts/succubus/excitation.lua on v5.03)
EDIT: yes, it was :D

I recall there was also a problem with the succubi callseige script but I can't find the details. I do recall reading about it on the forum last week?
EDIT: no idea here because I can't even find the original issue lol

NOTE: soundsense is still outdated though. Not that it really matters, but I think current is v43.187, we're getting v42.186. PerfectWorld is also out of date (1.6.4232.12049 vs 1.7.5129.20780)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 02:11:19 pm by draeath »
Urist McAlchemist cancels extract isotope: interrupted by supercriticality accident.
This kea is so raw it stole my wheelbarrow!

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

NOTE: soundsense is still outdated though. Not that it really matters, but I think current is v43.187, we're getting v42.186. PerfectWorld is also out of date (1.6.4232.12049 vs 1.7.5129.20780)
Added to my list.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

nuke01

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How can I turn of Religion and Magic? Is it enough do disable the workshops?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

How can I turn of Religion and Magic? Is it enough do disable the workshops?
Yes, it will disable the dwarven priests and mages as well. Wizards School removes the mages and Monestary removes the priests/nuns.

KillzEmAllGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Searching for the other sock.
    • View Profile

Playing in ascii i have noticed a few issues with "T" toads use the dwarf face while troglodytes and turtles use the refuse symbol, its really annoying.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Playing in ascii i have noticed a few issues with "T" toads use the dwarf face while troglodytes and turtles use the refuse symbol, its really annoying.
Is noted.

Undeadlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Has anyone had issues with the Embassy? I can't seem to get a dwarf to actually run a job there. I did notice that in some of the reactions/building files Diplomacy is spelled Diplomay, not sure if that is on purpose or could be the cause of the issues.

(This was 5.05 btw, but I didn't see any mention of a problem/fix in the 5.06 changelog)

Undeadlord
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:09:35 pm by Undeadlord »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I didnt change anything on the embassy. Just make sure that the diplomacy labor is active and that they dont have anything more important to do.. and burrows of course.

draeath

• Bay Watcher
  • So it has come to this...
    • View Profile

Meph, just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work on this most excellent package. I believe I forgot to say that earlier!
Urist McAlchemist cancels extract isotope: interrupted by supercriticality accident.
This kea is so raw it stole my wheelbarrow!

urmane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure where you want this with the new thread organization - linux version of 5.06 is here:

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8639

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

The new forum threads are just to stop people from making a new thread for each question, and to be able to accomodate all races in their own threads. If you want you can keep using the linux thread you made Urmane. :)

I added the downloadlink into this thread, and the main release. Thanks :)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17