Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: UPDATE - V.5.07 - GRAPHICS FOR EVERYONE (Also: Inorganic Cleanup)  (Read 38179 times)

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile

Dropbox has been flagged by Google as distributing malware. Don't think it's MDF related, but I wanted to post here to see if anyone's had any problems before I download it.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Dropbox has been flagged by Google as distributing malware. Don't think it's MDF related, but I wanted to post here to see if anyone's had any problems before I download it.
Dropbox in general, or this specific link?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nanofortress gives a positive from most virus scanners...so that might be why.

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile

Dropbox in general, or this specific link?
Actually, Google just now lifted its restriction. It wasn't on the link to dropbox, it was on the link to download within dropbox. I think dropbox uses the same url for all of that internal download stuff, so it was probably generalized from other files.
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Polardwarf

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I don't know if it's just my imagination that's off but I didn't think that trollkin were building destroyer's..but one just zoomed around destroying buildings in my fort and I couldn't catch the bugger. From their description I didn't think they were big enough to pose such a threat :(

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Nanofortress gives a positive from most virus scanners...so that might be why.
Nanofortress has been replaced by a dfhack script.

Edit: But now that I actually say it, it has only been removed from the GUI. I didnt actually delete the utility itself. Ups... *deleting-the-exe-just-now.

PS: Lol, I think the ingame menu in the 5.06 version actually says 5.07. ^^ That will cause some strange reports from the future.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 07:05:36 pm by Meph »
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Found another bug with magic in Orc Fort, seems all of the dreamcatcher syndromes only last for just shy of 500 ticks.

Probably a copy paste bug whenever they were created.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

No, that was intended. When itemsyndrome first came out it lasted 500 ticks, so 499 ticks were used for itemsyndrome materials, to avoid the buffs stacking each other.

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, well either way, it's an easy enough fix to modernize it.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Yup, Orc mode has some really old things... I just found a reaction to create a landmine that "needs a toolkit" to work. Wow, thats from before spawnunit-lua existed.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

So what direction are you taking MWDF after this round of expansions/bug fixes?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

So what direction are you taking MWDF after this round of expansions/bug fixes?
We have raw merging, raw cleanup, manual updates, one update-release for each race (dwarf, orc, kobold, warlock), a playable human race, the big DF update, and a proposal for a insect/swarm/zerg race.

That should be enough for now.

KillzEmAllGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Searching for the other sock.
    • View Profile

Ascii, Elite markdwarf icon is missing form status. Anywhere better to be reporting this stuff?

omniclasm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Script that should fix the partial skeleton bug. Not sure about potential side effects, but I've been playing with it and haven't noticed anything glaring.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5QPw67umevpUDVUSTl5Qk84RTA

Marc Remillard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NOTE: soundsense is still outdated though. Not that it really matters, but I think current is v43.187, we're getting v42.186. PerfectWorld is also out of date (1.6.4232.12049 vs 1.7.5129.20780)
Added to my list.

I've forked SoundSense for my own gratification, you could use that if you want, its based on revision 51 of the original Subversion repo.

https://github.com/calmhorizons/soundsense

It adds system tray support, changes the look and feel slightly, removes the console, and removes the autoupdate code.

It should run just via: "java -jar soundsense-x.y.x.jar". As long as the Java interpreter is in your path that should be fine. I could add some shell/batch files if anyone uses it. I didn't like the look of the autoupdate code, and wanted to remove the console and have it minimize to the tray. Minimal testing so far, but the changes from the main codebase aren't all that much.

Edit: If anyone is unable to build it I can upload a distribution. But you should prefer to build from sources, after reading said sources :)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 04:08:02 am by Marc Remillard »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17