- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387257 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2550 on: May 30, 2015, 01:36:24 pm »

Release Tim to be free as an NPC, but make it so that no one else can corrupt him or control him as theirs. He will still obey my commands, but he will also have a free will, and will work to better the world. Tell him to convince Jim to do the same. Then, make my little clones uncorruptable.

"Please, stop fighting! Do not attack each other! I call forward a peace congress between the greatest of demons, and the Aoshima being. We need not fight, gentlemen!"
Fine, shall we meet in the council room of the old town?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2551 on: May 30, 2015, 02:26:28 pm »

"I am an arch angel in service of the Most Divine. I will never work together with demons and their thought slaves! Begone!"
"You see, spazyak?  The fool has already made his stance quite clear.  But should he show at the council room, I will also attend.  Otherwise... all that is holy shall burn in unholy flame."

Assist Coolrune's action.  4 points.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:05:34 pm by Nunzillor »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: May 30, 2015, 03:01:11 pm »

"The very thought of entering same room with demons disgusts me. Besides I already have permission and power to judge souls. Why I should not use it?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nunzillor

« Reply #2553 on: May 30, 2015, 03:06:42 pm »

"Demons are fallen angels, not mortals, and thus do not have souls.  Are you so eager to overstep your authority and join our ranks, archangel?"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: May 30, 2015, 03:16:19 pm »

"Hmm, I hate to admit it, but you are right. You traitors have no souls to judge. However your constant meddling with humans is unacceptable! Cease doing that, and I will limit judging only on humans."

If Nunzillor and spazyak will not stop meddling with humans on Earth, deliver them into eternal prison they belong into. +all points.
If they do stop and take their demons elsewhere, then enact Judgement Day on humans only and judge human souls as I have given power to do.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:04:19 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nunzillor

« Reply #2555 on: May 30, 2015, 03:23:40 pm »

"I follow the demon overlord.  Are the foul traditionalist's terms accepable to you, spazyak?"

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: May 30, 2015, 06:30:09 pm »

"Now hold on a second there, Aoshima, what deity do you follow?"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: May 30, 2015, 07:32:59 pm »

"Hmm, I hate to admit it, but you are right. You traitors have no souls to judge. However your constant meddling with humans is unacceptable! Cease doing that, and I will limit judging only on humans."

If Nunzillor and spazyak will not stop meddling with humans on Earth, deliver them into eternal prison they belong into. +all points.
If they do stop and take their demons elsewhere, then enact Judgement Day on humans only and judge human souls as I have given power to do.

I rebuilt earth after the forces of so called good destroyed it/ I bent the wills of hell to my service for I was once a mortal. I offered you a chance of parley but if you insist to fight then it shall be on your head. I shall do what I must for the good of all. It is funny in a way how you judge me based off of how I have bent the wills of evil and the brutal orcs to the service of good.
I will declare war! To better protect earth
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: May 30, 2015, 07:43:51 pm »

"Very well, the Demons actually have a point behind their argument. The forces of Good have been so corrupt that they are now Forces of Evil. Army of Clones, this man intends to kill all mortals with souls. We cannot allow this to happen, as our role is to keep all people alive. Join thy power with mine, and seal him away so that he can harm no one!"

Imprison Aoshima in a jail of Onyx, then condense that jail into a single particle and seal it behind a near-impenetrable gate. Shrink that down too, and hold it in my pocket. Have all my clones assist me, as they are helping to save many lives. + 2 points

And as a side action,

Release Tim to be free as an NPC, but make it so that no one else can corrupt him or control him as theirs. He will still obey my commands, but he will also have a free will, and will work to better the world. Tell him to convince Jim to do the same.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: May 30, 2015, 08:16:38 pm »

"Very well, the Demons actually have a point behind their argument. The forces of Good have been so corrupt that they are now Forces of Evil. Army of Clones, this man intends to kill all mortals with souls. We cannot allow this to happen, as our role is to keep all people alive. Join thy power with mine, and seal him away so that he can harm no one!"

Imprison Aoshima in a jail of Onyx, then condense that jail into a single particle and seal it behind a near-impenetrable gate. Shrink that down too, and hold it in my pocket. Have all my clones assist me, as they are helping to save many lives. + 2 points

And as a side action,

Release Tim to be free as an NPC, but make it so that no one else can corrupt him or control him as theirs. He will still obey my commands, but he will also have a free will, and will work to better the world. Tell him to convince Jim to do the same.

assist. as a god I can not allow my future creations to be harmed by this fool.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Nunzillor

« Reply #2560 on: May 30, 2015, 10:10:00 pm »

"The overlord has spoken!  Your judgement day has arrived, angel, just as foretold."
((action edited))
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 10:13:44 pm by Nunzillor »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: May 31, 2015, 04:02:57 am »

"Ah, leave it to a demon and it twists words and entire world history matching its evil plans. Just as I expected."
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: May 31, 2015, 07:02:24 am »

"Now hold on a second there, Aoshima, what deity do you follow?"
editing my action to help him
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: May 31, 2015, 07:05:10 am »

"I follow the demon overlord.  Are the foul traditionalist's terms accepable to you, spazyak?"
I try to do what is best to help people but if that means using traditional means to take evil out then so be it. I have used evil to fight evil.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: May 31, 2015, 07:09:39 am »

"Ah, leave it to a demon and it twists words and entire world history matching its evil plans. Just as I expected."
You judge me as evil but look at what I have done I conquered a planet and rebuilt the last city of earth upon it to make a new earth, I shielded the city during earth's destruction so that it could not be destroyed with it. I Tamed the green skins to help rather then harm humanity and I tamed the forces of hell to good. You seek to begin an act that will destroy earth so if we are to fight, please keep it away from the planet so it will not be destroyed by the so called good side again. Also those clones destroyed my home :( Any ways I only wish to stop your judgment day for it will destroy everything I have worked to protect, I only protect the city. I do not meddle in its other affairs.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 262