- 3 (27.3%)
Reboot it.
- 8 (72.7%)
Neither.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: October 15, 2014, 03:56:42 pm

Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 262

Author Topic: Roll to spend points  (Read 387293 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to spend points
« Reply #2565 on: May 31, 2015, 08:12:17 am »

Right then. Nunzillor, spazyak, endlessblaze and Coolrune206! Judgement Day is coming near your local supermarket. It's time to put demons into the prison they belong! Permanently. +All points.

"Actually, I'm the Major Deity of healing.... Just so you know."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: May 31, 2015, 08:23:34 am »

Right then. Nunzillor, spazyak, endlessblaze and Coolrune206! Judgement Day is coming near your local supermarket. It's time to put demons into the prison they belong! Permanently. +All points.

"There's only one God and you are not Him, thus you are false god. Nothing but a pretender, deceiver."

"Ah, leave it to a demon and it twists words and entire world history matching its evil plans. Just as I expected."
You judge me as evil but look at what I have done I conquered a planet and rebuilt the last city of earth upon it to make a new earth, I shielded the city during earth's destruction so that it could not be destroyed with it. I Tamed the green skins to help rather then harm humanity and I tamed the forces of hell to good. You seek to begin an act that will destroy earth so if we are to fight, please keep it away from the planet so it will not be destroyed by the so called good side again. Also those clones destroyed my home :( Any ways I only wish to stop your judgment day for it will destroy everything I have worked to protect, I only protect the city. I do not meddle in its other affairs.

"You say you conquered a planet, but isn't the very act of conquest to take away from others? A theft by force. How that isn't evil, pray tell me? The city you shielded only for your own nefarious purposes. How it is not evil to protect life of another only to use it later as a toy? Greenskins desire conquest and blood by their very nature. Again you saved humans only so you can use them later. How this is not evil? And the fallen do not obey anyone, but their own desires. If they serve you, it is only because it helps them to reach their own goals."

"The Judgement Day was foretold by Lord long time ago, and this is it. Even Nunzillor said so himself. My task is merely to judge souls of humans, each to their own place. Either to Heaven or Hell. And that's what I shall do."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: May 31, 2015, 08:46:21 am »

How about the demons and angels fight without using points. Then Coolrune heals the injured. Then I'll continue hanging with my sqwuad. Also Coolrune stop trying to steal Jim or I'll 360 smite you.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: May 31, 2015, 10:00:04 am »

How about the demons and angels fight without using points. Then Coolrune heals the injured. Then I'll continue hanging with my sqwuad. Also Coolrune stop trying to steal Jim or I'll 360 smite you.

"I don't trust demons to play fair."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: May 31, 2015, 10:19:47 am »

"Whoa, you think I'm false? I have a small army made up completely of my clones. And we are all deities. You have one deity, I have about 500,000,000,000,000,000 deities, and they're infinitely reproducing. I'm pretty sure us gods could kick YOUR god's ass, but we're all pretty much pacifists. Well, they are. They seem to only want to heal. I, however, realize that in order to keep people alive, you must first get rid of all of the dangers. Also, your god is fake. MUAHAHAHAH. Great, now I seem evil. Way to go, me..."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Nunzillor

« Reply #2570 on: May 31, 2015, 11:58:45 am »

"You say spazyak is evil, but no one's hands are clean.  Did you not manipulate God with 'points,' Aoshima, to give you the answer to your question that you wanted to hear? 

You have corrupted God Himself!"

New action: Inform God of the archangel's misdeeds and recommend the angel descend as a mortal or demon.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:04:12 pm by Nunzillor »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: May 31, 2015, 12:04:57 pm »

"What are these 'points' you are talking about? No doubt trying to corrupt me. You will not succeed!"
Old sigs.
Games.

Nunzillor

« Reply #2572 on: May 31, 2015, 12:10:01 pm »

"Fool, you have already implicitly indicated that you are familiar with the concept of points!  More lies!"

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: May 31, 2015, 12:19:09 pm »

Also Coolrune giving Tim free will then making him have to follow your orders means he does not have free will. And stop trying to steal Jim. Jim is happy.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: May 31, 2015, 01:59:01 pm »

"Fool, you have already implicitly indicated that you are familiar with the concept of points!  More lies!"

"I will not answer to that obvious false accusation."
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: May 31, 2015, 02:40:31 pm »

"There's only one God and you are not Him, thus you are false god. Nothing but a pretender, deceiver."

"Ah, leave it to a demon and it twists words and entire world history matching its evil plans. Just as I expected."
You judge me as evil but look at what I have done I conquered a planet and rebuilt the last city of earth upon it to make a new earth, I shielded the city during earth's destruction so that it could not be destroyed with it. I Tamed the green skins to help rather then harm humanity and I tamed the forces of hell to good. You seek to begin an act that will destroy earth so if we are to fight, please keep it away from the planet so it will not be destroyed by the so called good side again. Also those clones destroyed my home :( Any ways I only wish to stop your judgment day for it will destroy everything I have worked to protect, I only protect the city. I do not meddle in its other affairs.

"You say you conquered a planet, but isn't the very act of conquest to take away from others? A theft by force. How that isn't evil, pray tell me? The city you shielded only for your own nefarious purposes. How it is not evil to protect life of another only to use it later as a toy? Greenskins desire conquest and blood by their very nature. Again you saved humans only so you can use them later. How this is not evil? And the fallen do not obey anyone, but their own desires. If they serve you, it is only because it helps them to reach their own goals."

"The Judgement Day was foretold by Lord long time ago, and this is it. Even Nunzillor said so himself. My task is merely to judge souls of humans, each to their own place. Either to Heaven or Hell. And that's what I shall do."
the planet was barren, I brought the city and used what I could to make it into a new and safer earth, a place I left unattended and alone till it was threatened by an outside force such as you, sort of a garden of Eden almost.
Also I put the orcs to a purpose meant to help humanity and use them for constructive means. The demons only work for me because of my force of will and for the great benefits such as dental and medical care, 20 days retirement, paid maternity leave, and a good salary.  I was once a mortal such as you, in fact I was like you in many ways and I used my points and my strength of mind to turn evil into a force of good. So far I have tried to choose the better of two evils and to find the good that lurks in the shadows and pull it out into the light to be used for the good of the many. By you upsetting the natural balance of the world and by enacting a judgment day you will bring death and suffering to a world that has already been destroyed once and that has seen too much pain. At least  try not to destroy the world.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 02:42:02 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: May 31, 2015, 02:44:29 pm »

"You say spazyak is evil, but no one's hands are clean.  Did you not manipulate God with 'points,' Aoshima, to give you the answer to your question that you wanted to hear? 

You have corrupted God Himself!"

New action: Inform God of the archangel's misdeeds and recommend the angel descend as a mortal or demon.
thank you, I have only done what I have so far as to protect humanity from outside forces. Personally, I am fit to leave them to fight there own problems amongst them selves so long as it won't lead to humanity's demise.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: May 31, 2015, 02:45:23 pm »

"Details of devil. Now die!"
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: May 31, 2015, 03:01:54 pm »

uhh I never was the devil, last I checked I kinda took him down. Also I have been thinking about remodeling hell. I think a nice couches. throw pillows and flat screens in the meeting room would be nice, and maybe replacing that part where the sinners are frozen up to their noses in ice with a hockey rink. I think making hell a friendly rehabilitation center is allot better. Offer people a chance to make them selves better people.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: May 31, 2015, 08:15:23 pm »

uhh I never was the devil, last I checked I kinda took him down. Also I have been thinking about remodeling hell. I think a nice couches. throw pillows and flat screens in the meeting room would be nice, and maybe replacing that part where the sinners are frozen up to their noses in ice with a hockey rink. I think making hell a friendly rehabilitation center is allot better. Offer people a chance to make them selves better people.
"Yeah... sorry about turning hell into... more me's. Truly sorry bout that."
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 262